Smile for Life

01276 63677 55-57 High Street , Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3RB

Anonymous gave Smile for Life a rating of 5 stars

Very pleasant Dentist in Camberley branch

The dentist was very pleasant, friendly and informative about my options, I was extremely pleased with their approach and would recommend this clinic to anyone.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

M H gave Smile for Life a rating of 5 stars

Incredible Practice

An incredible Practice and friendly professional staff. I had a lifelong fear of dentists which I have been able to over come with the patience and professionalism given by this team. Thank you soon much!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 February 2017

Vicki Hurst gave Smile for Life a rating of 5 stars

Dr

I have been to this dentist 3 times and seen Dr each time and they are the best dentist I have had. They are very professional but also very down to earth, friendly and reassuring- fantastic for a nervous customer. They explain what they are doing and is extremely thorough. They also try to keep the cost down as much as they can for the customer. They are a complete asset to the surgery.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 10 November 2016

Ann Laker gave Smile for Life a rating of 5 stars

***** A Truly Wonderful Dentist ... Thank You 10/10 *****

I was so scared, this was my first visit to a Dentist in two years due to fear mostly. Toothache took over so I knew I needed a dentist asap. I had heard good things about Smile for Life in Camberley, so, off I went today for treatment. The receptionist was friendly and very welcoming, a really lovely bright reception area too. I was feeling so scared knowing I probably needed an extraction (or two). When the dentist came into the reception to call me in I immediately felt safe, seriously, they were extremely patient and very caring. I cannot praise them enough, they extracted a tooth, extracted a root from a broken tooth & gave me a small filling. I cannot believe how easy it was! I feel elated, a bit over the top you may think but if you could have been in my shoes before I ventured in and got my teeth sorted you would totally understand why I am so elated and relieved to have found such an Outstandingly Excellent Dentist. I wish I could name them because they deserve so much praise for their gentle, patient and caring attitude. If you are scared or nervous about seeing a dentist then fear not, this dentist is the one to see, you will be so glad you did, seriously, I am so grateful & relieved (does it show). Kudos to this Wonderful Dentist ... Thank You for giving me my faith back in visiting the dentist and no longer feeling scared.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 12 May 2016

Gilea gave Smile for Life a rating of 1 stars

Run as the practice is getting run down

Never in a month of Sundays would I ever recommend this organisation. I looks very run down with different things not working e.g. plastic tape over the rinse out facilities, floor dirty- dust in corners.
I felt I was being bullied into accepting their way of doing things and told that one dentist does not have the expertise in the field I asked about and referred me to a dentist who was extremely rude, said I was going to make a complaint and got a hand delivered letter offering me my monies back as I was disappointed with my treatment.
My advice - look elsewhere if you want NHS or Private treatment.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 02 April 2016

Anonymous gave Smile for Life a rating of 5 stars

Very poor communication & follow ups

First dentist we saw was disgraceful & we asked to see another who was great. They left & went under a new dentist which was fine. We never get follow up contact, never get 6 monthly reminders all in all we would not recommend this dentist. My wife is a nervous patient so got sent to Tottenham surgery to be put out, which was great.
6 months or more later no follow up on treatment, no calls nothing. We still owe them money but not even had a bill. So we think they haven't got a clue what is going on

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 13 January 2016