Tewkesbury House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Appointments

by Wendy - Posted on 09 April 2019

Very disappointed with the service I have been going to this dentist for a check up and pointed out that I had a problem with one of my teeth as it had a small hole in and was giving me discomfort, they said that to fix it was a big job so just keep it clean and flossing,over the weekend I had very bad toothache and called for an emergency appointment first thing on Monday morning to be told that there was no appointments available, i phoned 10 other N H S dentists but was unable to get in, i was also told that as I was registered with them they had a duty to see me so I ended up having to go to a private one who said that the tooth was so bad that they had to take it out .Not happy with them and will be going elsewhere now.

Visited March 2019

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Always a long wait for an appointment, They cancel apps

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 February 2018

Always a fair old wait for an appointment, even with severe Tooth ache. 8 days before the tooth was extracted. Arrived for my appointment, only to be told, its been cancelled. Another 10 days, before the rearranged appointment. I was impressed with this dentist, but I believe they have now taken on too many patients. Very disappointed

Visited February 2018

Review titled Tewkesbury House Dental Practice

Replied on 19 February 2018

Hello, We are very sorry to hear that you have been given a long wait time to see your dentist. Excellent patient care is the something that we always strive for. If you are interested in discussing this matter further and seeing if any other appointment options are available please ring the practice on 01684 276 937 to speak to the Practice Manager Laura. Many Thanks, Tewkesbury House

3. Review titled Wonderful experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 November 2017

I visited the practice as I had a bad tooth ache. Was given an appointment on the day I telephoned. The dentist was very gentle and kind. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you.

Visited October 2017

Review titled Tewkesbury House Dental Practice

Replied on 19 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.