Hill Street Dental Practice

01283 568776 Hill Street Health and Well Being Centre, Hill Street, Stapenhill , Burton On Trent, DE15 9LD

Debbie McKinlay gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Warm Welcome

I was greeted by a very friendly lady dentist who immediately gave me her name and made me feel welcome. Throughout my short treatment time every thing was explained to me in a caring manner. The reception lady was also very pleasant.
Good customer service. Well done.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Excellent dental practice.

The staff give you a warm and welcoming atmosphere very professional and helpful.
I feel that the dentist takes into consideration my anxiety of having dental treatment, and always explains why and if any treatment is required. Therefore I always feel confident in attending my regular appointments.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Professional, prompt practice

I have been attending Hill Street Dental Practice for over a year now and have been happy with each of my visits. The rooms are clean, modern, and welcoming, and the staff are friendly and professional. I have found them very accommodating with my six-monthly checkups which thankfully are the only visits I have had to make as yet, and they have always been happy to discuss advice and explain their findings. As someone with a busy schedule I have always found them very timely as well! I am understanding if there is a wait for the dentist or doctor but I have always found the practice's timekeeping impressive. I feel quite lucky to have this practice in my local area.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 March 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

A massive thumbs up!

Would really recommend this dental practice, the dentist was so understanding as I am very nervous and anxious person when going to see the dentist. The nurse and dentist both put me at ease.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Brilliant

As this dental practice were the only dental practice in the area taking on new patients, I rang registered myself and I was seen within 2 weeks. All staff made me feel welcome and were all very polite and friendly

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

very poor care

Very poor care,receptionist was very disrespectful.The worse care I ever received in my life!!!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Dear Patient,

We are very sorry you feel you received very poor care. Please may you contact the practice manager to talk through this issue further.

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Treated awfully

Had an appointment unfortunately due to being stuck in traffic I arrived 6 minutes late to be told the dentist couldn’t see even though I was in considerable pain, There was no compassion no customer service just the attitude tough, I could understand if it was 10 or 20 mins but not 6, the reception then said this would of been shown to you in a document but I have checked my records and with another customer and there is nothing to say you won’t be seen if are 6 minutes late, I have complained and now waited 4 hours for the manger to ring me back but no call, I am now taking the matter up with my local MP and local paper, disgraceful treatment ! I want to someone to contact so I can discuss the matter further please.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at the practice. I am sorry to hear that your visit was not as expected. Hill Street Dental practice strives to deliver the best possible care to our patients and I am sorry to hear that on this occasion needs were not met. Please let me reassure you that we aim to provide the best possible care to our patients. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact myself (Practice Manager) directly to discuss further.

Anonymous reviewed Hill Street Dental Practice

Cancelled appointments yet again

This is getting beyond a joke. Had my appointment cancelled yet again. This is now the 4th time this has happened due to my dentist being off ill once again and now can't get back in for another month for my treatment.

I can't fault the reception staff as they can't apologise enough for the inconvenience and are always very helpful and its not their fault, but really think something should be done now!!!!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry to hear of your experience and would like to apologise for any distress or inconvenience this may have caused you. We endeavour to see all patients at their appointment time and sorry that yours were cancelled. We will commence an internal investigation to see why this issue has occurred. We urge you to please contact the practice manager as soon as possible to discuss this matter further.

wendy thompson gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class dental care

Dental staff very professional and sympathetic , reception staff also very helpful and accommodating, first class service throughout this practice. I would highly recommend anyone looking for dental care to try this practice.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 01 September 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you so much for this great review glad to know you feel happy and that you would recommend us.

Arthur Roe gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Check up

visit today great dentist all staff are always pleasant and helpful best dentist I have ever had been with this practice for 8 years

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 25 April 2017

Thank you for providing us with feedback on NHS Choices. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received from your dentist and dental nurse and that you have happily attended the practice for 8 years. Thank you again for your kind comments and we will see you at your next dental visit!