Hill Street Dental Practice

01283 568776 Hill Street Health and Well Being Centre, Hill Street, Stapenhill , Burton On Trent, DE15 9LD

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Yet another cancelled appointment

I have been with this practice for the last 7 years and I don't think there has been a time where my booked appointment has not been cancelled. In fact, I have come to expect it now! Right on cue, my appointment in July was cancelled for myself and my two children with only a weeks notice. I don't think the practice realises that to attend appointments around work and with two children takes massive organisation. It is really disrespectful to think that my time is not important! They cancel them by text and don't even have the decency to call to try to rearrange the appointments in person. Its really unprofessional. I get that dentists get ill, equipment breaks, even traffic problems making them late for work but the number of my appointments that have been cancelled is ridiculous. If it were easy to find another NHS dentist I would definitely move practices.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 22 July 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

the information given here is a pack of lies

despite serious dental damage to front teeth, this practice refused to see me because i am not previously registered with them. they do NOT offer nhs emergency treatment to non members. the information give here is utterly false.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Unfortunately as you were not registered with us at Hill Street Dental Practice we were unable to give you an emergency appointment as we are a very busy NHS Practice with designated emergency appointments for our patients. Our reception staff can guide you towards ringing either 111 or Cross Street who are an emergency dentist which can arrange an emergency appointment for yourself as you are not registered with a Dental Practice.

We are currently taking on new NHS patients but the appointment will not be until the end of July, if you wish to register here at Hill Street Dental Practice please contact us on 01283 568776 where one of our receptionist can make you an appointment or alternately you can book online through our website.

Debbie McKinlay gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Warm Welcome

I was greeted by a very friendly lady dentist who immediately gave me her name and made me feel welcome. Throughout my short treatment time every thing was explained to me in a caring manner. The reception lady was also very pleasant.
Good customer service. Well done.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, I will pass this on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again here at Hill Street Dental Practice.

Excellent dental practice.

The staff give you a warm and welcoming atmosphere very professional and helpful.
I feel that the dentist takes into consideration my anxiety of having dental treatment, and always explains why and if any treatment is required. Therefore I always feel confident in attending my regular appointments.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

First of all thank you for taking the time to leave a pleasing comment about our team here at Hill Street Dental Practice, I will pass this comment on to the team at our next Practice meeting.

Professional, prompt practice

I have been attending Hill Street Dental Practice for over a year now and have been happy with each of my visits. The rooms are clean, modern, and welcoming, and the staff are friendly and professional. I have found them very accommodating with my six-monthly checkups which thankfully are the only visits I have had to make as yet, and they have always been happy to discuss advice and explain their findings. As someone with a busy schedule I have always found them very timely as well! I am understanding if there is a wait for the dentist or doctor but I have always found the practice's timekeeping impressive. I feel quite lucky to have this practice in my local area.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 March 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

A massive thumbs up!

Would really recommend this dental practice, the dentist was so understanding as I am very nervous and anxious person when going to see the dentist. The nurse and dentist both put me at ease.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Brilliant

As this dental practice were the only dental practice in the area taking on new patients, I rang registered myself and I was seen within 2 weeks. All staff made me feel welcome and were all very polite and friendly

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

very poor care

Very poor care,receptionist was very disrespectful.The worse care I ever received in my life!!!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Dear Patient,

We are very sorry you feel you received very poor care. Please may you contact the practice manager to talk through this issue further.

Treated awfully

Had an appointment unfortunately due to being stuck in traffic I arrived 6 minutes late to be told the dentist couldn’t see even though I was in considerable pain, There was no compassion no customer service just the attitude tough, I could understand if it was 10 or 20 mins but not 6, the reception then said this would of been shown to you in a document but I have checked my records and with another customer and there is nothing to say you won’t be seen if are 6 minutes late, I have complained and now waited 4 hours for the manger to ring me back but no call, I am now taking the matter up with my local MP and local paper, disgraceful treatment ! I want to someone to contact so I can discuss the matter further please.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 November 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at the practice. I am sorry to hear that your visit was not as expected. Hill Street Dental practice strives to deliver the best possible care to our patients and I am sorry to hear that on this occasion needs were not met. Please let me reassure you that we aim to provide the best possible care to our patients. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact myself (Practice Manager) directly to discuss further.

Anonymous reviewed Hill Street Dental Practice

Cancelled appointments yet again

This is getting beyond a joke. Had my appointment cancelled yet again. This is now the 4th time this has happened due to my dentist being off ill once again and now can't get back in for another month for my treatment.

I can't fault the reception staff as they can't apologise enough for the inconvenience and are always very helpful and its not their fault, but really think something should be done now!!!!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry to hear of your experience and would like to apologise for any distress or inconvenience this may have caused you. We endeavour to see all patients at their appointment time and sorry that yours were cancelled. We will commence an internal investigation to see why this issue has occurred. We urge you to please contact the practice manager as soon as possible to discuss this matter further.