High Street Dental Practice

01283 545469 33 High Street , Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JN

Valerija gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Never go there again

Long queues, even you booked your appointment you must wait 20-40 min for it, never answer by phone, they 4 times changed my filling and every time I lost it. They tried to make me sure that it is my fault and charge me for it. Some doctors are rude. Removed my three years old child from their list without any warnings. Unhelpful, unfriendly team. Can cancel your appointment at any time, even you just came for it. Manager is to busy to speak with you.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 30 April 2019

Fantastic service

Fantastic dentist service, always accommodating and provide really good care. appreciated all the more when they fitted me in for an emergency appointment.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Beth gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

great service

love the new practice, very clean and welcoming, just as you would expect. staff are great and happy to help/listen.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

The High Street Dentist

I visited the high Street Dentist , today and how nice it is very welcoming and modern, I have been using the practice for around 5 years and found the staff very helpful and understanding ,and the treatment that I have received from the dentist has always been of the highest standards, I would recommend this Dentist .

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 14 January 2019

Stephanie Docherty gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

View on dental appointment

Had my first visit at the new dental practice today after being a patient for years at the old practice. Very pleased with the service I was given. Staff very professional, dentists are excellent and caring. I think these are one of the best dentists in Burton.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 11 December 2018

Elaine swinson gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A huge thank you to the dentist!!

Just to say thank you so much to the dentist who has given me the confidence to smile again!!! He has been very kind,caring and talked me through every stage of my treatment, and put me at ease every time, I would and will recommend him and High Street Practice to anyone I know who needs dental care, and lastly a thank you to the receptionists too who are always welcoming and helpful!
And finally to the dentist thank you for the sample size of Fixodent and dental toothbrush as I know how hard you searched to find it!!! Lol!

See you in three months!
Elaine Swindon

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 23 October 2018

Simon gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Another great visit

another early morning visit to the newly located height street dentist
Bright clean and yet a calming waiting room
The girls on the front desk happy to help
My challenge was to have canal root treatment today a challenging job
My dentist introduced me to his helper and the talked to me about the op he had to drill through a crown and bridge before attacking the root 😢😢sounds like a big job !! For him yes but for me nothing no pain or any discomfort brill !!!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 27 September 2018

by far the best dentist

I would like to say the dentist was by far the best dentist I have ever seen he really made me feel at ease and was the best at administering injections and a smooth extraction. Thank you to him and his assistant

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 23 July 2018

Alan Dutton gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Non noticification of appointment cancellation

Had an appointment for 2nd May. Arrived after travelling up from London for receptionist to tell me appointment cancelled. Why I asked without notification. Receptionist said she left me message and tex messgae on House phone, This was a lie , How can you leave tex message on house phone. Also after checking answer phone no message left. Another LIE.
Receptionist then said she had sent me an e-mail. I requested to see it with date on due to not receiving the bogas e-mail.
Receptionist showed me a standard e-mail with no information on it , NO appointment date, NO Time , No date e-mail sent.
Obviously Ive asked for my treatment money back along with my travel Expenses. I will have to bear a wasted day's Holiday
I have never experienced such a unprofessional Practice and seemingly dishonest one. Needless to say I will not be using this Practice ( if you can call it that ) again.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

High Street Dental Practice replied on 20 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. At our dental practice we work very hard to provide our patients with a high level of dental care.

I was sorry to hear you were unhappy with the level of service provided and as a practice we will endeavour to learn from this experience. If a patient complains, we will investigate the concerns thoroughly and will deal with them accordingly and where possible to the satisfaction of the patient.

If I could please ask you to contact the Practice Manager on 01283 545469 directly to discuss your concerns in the hope we can find a resolution to the problems you have raised.

I look forward to hearing from you.

david gave High Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

brilliant service

very nice receptionist, friendly and happy. :)

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

High Street Dental Practice replied on 04 May 2018

Thank you for complementing our receptionist and leaving this kind review