Chapel Dental

01223 811844 84 Angle End , Great Wilbraham, Cambridgeshire, CB21 5JG

Anonymous gave Chapel Dental a rating of 3 stars

Waiting tIme

Frustrating in having and appointment re-scheduled meaning a number of weeks delay and then having booked an early morning appointment and having arrived early then they are already running 20mins late. I’d hate to have an afternoon appointment

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 13 July 2018

Chapel Dental replied on 18 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. We try our best to ensure that we are always punctual and running on time however we often have emergency appointments that require a longer length of time that can be planned for. We sincerely hope that your future visits with us can be more punctual.

If you would like to discuss anything any further please do call and speak with a member of our team on 01223 811844.

Chris Wood gave Chapel Dental a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful Dentist - Super Place

I feel I needed to tell everyone how good this place is. It's about time I did since I have been going there when they were in Bottisham and now to their new place at the wonderful Chapel. The staff have remained as always very friendly and courteous. Lets me be clear, I do not like going to any dentist, however, here at Chapel I go in with a smile and leave with a brighter (and sometimes numb) smile.

If anyone knows how to create a better sound for the drill, the people on Dragons Den will be all over you. However, drills don’t make you smile - Dentists do..!!

Thanks again...

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 18 May 2018

Chapel Dental replied on 18 July 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We look forward to continuing our relationship over the years to come.

Anonymous gave Chapel Dental a rating of 1 stars

I would not recommend this dental practice

I have never had a good experience at this practice, but getting NHS dental treatment is so difficult these days, you just have to put up with it

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 14 May 2018

Chapel Dental replied on 18 July 2018

We're sorry to hear that you feel as though you have not had a good experience with us.

Please could I ask that you call to discuss this with our Practice Manager. We can then work on regaining your trust and rebuilding, what could be, an excellent relationship.

Rachel gave Chapel Dental a rating of 5 stars

Extremely professional and friendly

I just wanted to leave a review as have been visiting Bottisham dental surgery for years but have never said thanks.

I used to be very scared of my annual apt, but now go every 6 months as am made to feel very relaxed in he chair. My dentist is very professional and talks through everything they are doing.

When it comes to the children they have been fab, explaining everything, talking to the children about how to clean their teeth and what the consequences are!!!!

All staff are very friendly.

They are about to move to premises nearby, a lovely Chapel in Great Wilbraham and I will be moving with them.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 20 October 2017

Chapel Dental replied on 18 July 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We look forward to continuing this excellent relationship over the years to come.