Bulwell House Dental Practice

0115 9760997 124 Main Street, Bulwell , Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8ET

Caring Practice

I needed to find a new dentist and looked at reviews etc. I had to wait until January 2018 to ring again when they were taking on new patients. I found the receptionist to be polite and concise, asking if I would prefer a male or female dentist. On the day of the appointment they were running a little late, however they did advise me to come in early to fill in the paperwork as I was a new patient. The lady who saw me was very quietly spoken but very attentive, she listened to me and did not rush. She took time to look at my teeth, take x-rays. She then explained the next steps giving me costs as well. I then made another appointment, the great thing about this dentist is that they do do late nights and this time I was seen on time. It was the dreaded deep clean, however the side of my mouth or tongue was not sucked into the tube and it was not stuff down the back of my throat. The lady who ,assists the dentist was very attentive and took care with the 'suction stick' sorry don't know the correct name! The dentist took time cleaning did not ram the cleaning tool into my gums, and stopped at intervals to give me time to rest. I can honestly say I have never been to a dentist where the assistant has actually cared about where the 'suction stick' was going and this helped with the whole experience. The dentist was gentle at sensitive points and at the end explained what she had done and the next steps. All in all if a thoroughly good experience at the dentist and a real show of care. The only thing I would like updating I am sorry if I missed it is that there are stairs. I do believe there are rooms downstairs but this would be good if mentioned when booking appointments. The waiting room is airy and clean with comfortable chairs. I would recommend this lady but I am not allowed to mention names. Five stars

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 15 February 2018

Bulwell House Dental Practice replied on 10 July 2018

We were very pleased to receive this feedback at Bulwell House Dental Practice. Myself and the team pride ourselves on the customer care and want to ensure that the patients feel happy and at ease whenever they visit. I will take on board the feedback around advising of surgeries being upstairs and make sure that moving forward this is discussed with patients when booking an appointment and in particular with new patients who will not be aware of the practice layout.

Thank you for the kind words and also for taking the time out to give us this great review, we really appreciate the feedback.

Mr christian gave Bulwell House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist adil and great team

Great dentist adil and great team so pleased with the work and care given to me thank you

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

Bulwell House Dental Practice replied on 27 September 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving such kinds words about our practice. We are very glad you are pleased with the work provided and hope to see you again for your next appointment.

Anonymous gave Bulwell House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing , friendly and willing to listen

Amazing Dentist, from the first minute I walked in and seen the friendly reception staff I felt at ease. Dentist and Nurse were very understanding, listened to my needs and made me a plan I was extremely happy with, I was given options on the treatment I needed.

I used to be extremely nervous but this practice has restored that for me.

Thank you to a great team.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

Bulwell House Dental Practice replied on 27 September 2017

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Rainbow_jo87 gave Bulwell House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent first visit. Definitely put me at ease

Having not been to the dentist for longer than i care to admit due to a negative last encounter at my old dentists. I decided I needed to take the plunge and have a checkup while still on maternity leave from work.
When I rang ahead to check about bringing my 9 month old with me, the person on reception was really helpful in checking that I would be on the ground floor and I could take my pram in with me.
On the day, the appointments were all running on time, we were only sat in the pleasant waiting room for a short time before being called in for the appointment.
The dentist, put me at ease straight away and was very accommodating of my little one and the assistant even helped to occupy her outside the doorway while I had x-rays taken. Having arranged my next visit, and discussed familiarising my daughter with the dentists, I feel confident that I have made the right choice to chose Bulwell House as my dentists.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 March 2017

Bulwell House Dental Practice replied on 12 April 2017

Dear Valued patient

We are so very grateful that you have shared your positive feedback on NHS Choices.
We strive to meet the highest standards possible in all care and attention given to our patients and are so happy that you chose us to be your service provider and that we have made you feel comfortable to now visit the dentist. I will share your comments in our next practice meeting and we look forward to welcoming yourself and your daughter back for your next check up.

Kindest regards
Nina Taylor
Practice Manager

6 month smile

I got my "6 month smile" here and am delighted with the results, very good dentist, very supportive and helpful, love my teeth now. The receptionists' knew me by my first name by the time I had finished my treatment, always cheerful, always polite.Would recommend the practice and their services to anyone,

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 February 2017

Dear Valued patient
Many thanks for sharing your feedback on NHS choices. We aim for all of our service users to receive the highest quality of care at all times and restoring your smile gives us such pleasure and pride, We are so happy that your results were achieved to your satisfaction and that you felt supported by the team. Your feedback will be shared with the team in our meeting.

Kevin Minette gave Bulwell House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional service

Fantastic professional staff pain free treatment paitent focused practice highly recommend this practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 15 February 2017

Dear Valued patient

Many thanks for leaving this amazing feedback on NHS Choices. We aim to provide the highest standards of care to all of our patients and it gives us pride to see these comments. Many thanks for the recommendation, we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit, your comments will be shared in our team meeting.

Very Happy

Thank you for making my visit a comfortable one the treatment provided was of a very high standard and the staff are extremely caring.

Dear Valued patient
We would like to thank you for your very kind comments left on NHS choices, we aim to provide the highest standards of care to all of our service users and it is so rewarding to share these comments with the team, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit and once again many thanks for your feedback.

brilliant

I have not been to the dentist in years due to my fear, However I was in so much pain I had no choice, I really don't know why I left it so long, the staff was so friendly from the receptionists, to the nurse and the dentist, I have now booked in again and will keep regular check ups from now on.

Dear Valued Patient

Many thanks for leaving your positive feedback for us on NHS choices. We are really pleased that you felt reassured during your visit to us, we aim to provide the highest levels of comfort and patient care at all times and try to create a relaxed environment for all of our service users. We look forward to seeing you at your next check up. I have shared your comments with the whole team.

Neil Logue gave Bulwell House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

friendly

Mint, don't mind coming here, dentist is a nice person, puts you at ease.
All round nice and friendly staff

Dear Valued patient,
The team at Bulwell House would like to thank you for your Kind comments on NHS choices, this was shared with all staff in our team talk. We value all feedback so that we can ensure that we are providing the highest quality of care to all of our service users.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Fantastic responsive professional service

I was in the unfortunate position of having a broken tooth and excruciating pain. I rang 111 for advice late evening and they recommended going to this practice in the morning. I rang at 8.30 the earliest possible time explained my situation, I was listened too and offered a 10.15 appointment. I arrived at the practice having not been to a dentist for over 10 years, I was immediately put at my ease, given my registration forms and I had only just began to fill in when called for my appointment the dental nurse was kind and supportive guiding a very anxious person to the clinic room. I was introduced to dentist who very sensitively looked at the a fore mentioned tooth and gave me clear information that was very understandable and 2 decision with realistic prognosis for each. The choice for me was easy with the information the tooth needed to come out. I then again was given 2 choices do it now or take some time to prepare and get some immediate pain relief but book another appointment. I opted for now. I was anxious but the professionalism of both the dentist and dental nurse was impeccable, reassuring and before I knew it it was all done. Absolutely fantastic the whole experience was responsive, effect safe and caring from all the staff i met. I would highly recommend this dentist and without doubt I will now for the first time in my life be having regular check up. In difficult nhs time this ccg should be proud of the practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 25 January 2017

Bulwell House Dental Practice replied on 07 February 2017

Dear valued patient.

I would like to thank you for your very generous feedback. The team at Bulwell House pride themselves on providing the highest level of care to all of our patients, we are really pleased that we were able to assist you with your dental pain and that we have assisted in building up your confidence to enable you to attend for your regular check ups. Your feedback will be shared with the team in our next meeting and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next appointment.

Kindest regards - Bulwell House Dental Practice.