Eastgate Dental Centre

01296 433222 Eastgate House, 46 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury , Bucks, HP19 7HL

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Worth joining the NHS queue for

Firstly I have an intense dislike of dental visits, in addition to this I have an autistic son who also hates dental visits.

I have been so impressed by the care at this surgery during my 3 recent emergency visits (all 3 for the same tooth) that I have requested both my son and I are placed on their NHS waiting list.

Private dental is not an option for me, so I'm willing to wait to get into a good surgery

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 18 June 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

An extremely professional, friendly dental Practice

I have received such a great service from the team at Eastgate, from the moment you call to make an appointment, the receptionists are helpful, polite and will always get an appointment for you.
The dentist my son and I see you is fantastic,, he made me feel welcome, he is so patient.
He ensured I fully understood what work he was going to do, discussed the various treatment options and cost before w began the treatment.
I recently took my son to the dentist, he was experiencing extreme dental pain. He was seen the same day, and received such a good service.
The practice is bright, clean, and it has such a friendly personal approach to their patients.
I would definitely recommend the practice to family and friends.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 01 April 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 25 April 2018

The team here at Eastgate Dental Centre are delighted to hear great feedback. We are proud to deliver the highest standards of dentistry and customer service to all of our patients.

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Requested an emergency appointment for re-fitting of implant

Appointment required same day as leaving for Mexico tomorrow.
Receptionist - Very busy, but took time to fit me into the days list - with a smile!
Waited only about 20 mins, dentist re-fitted my tooth Great, no more tooth ache!
Receptionist took time to re-schedule my next appointment for when I get back to UK.
Very happy with staff and treatment.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 06 February 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 12 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.
We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.

Telf gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

Well. Absolutely brilliant.

Very quick efficient work. Very friendly. One particular dentist was great!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 12 February 2018

Thank you for the very kind comments that you have made regarding our practice and for taking the time to leave them; it is very much appreciated.

Really efficient service

I have had trouble with a tooth and on 3 occasions needed to make emergency same day appointments. I was accommodated with minimal waiting time on all 3 occasions and on two of those they also found time to provide me with emergency treatment as well. I would highly recommend them as a dental practice.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 28 February 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 25 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our practice. We appreciate the positive feedback as this helps maintain the practice's highest standards of dentistry and customer service we always aim to deliver.

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

Get new staff

Never coming back to this practice! When booking an appointment I don't want to feel judged and have the receptionist talking about holidays to each other! Rude staff, dirty waiting room and egotistical dentists. The way the staff talk about other patients made me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe a staff update would be an idea

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 25 January 2018

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 12 February 2018

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided at our dental practice.

I would ask that you contact the Practice Manager on 01296 433222 to discuss your concerns.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any distress or inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Busy practice but brilliant dentists!

Been attending this practice for 4 years. It is a busy practice but tells you that the service must be good otherwise so many people in Aylesbury wouldn’t attend. Reception staff are friendly too. Keep it up!!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

David gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great practice, patient focused

Been attending this practice many years now. Unfortunately we’re having to move up north! Thank you to the dentist for putting me at ease during my treatments! All the best.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 02 February 2018

Sheetal Kharbanda

I have been extremely nervous of having a crown fitted at the Eastgate dental practice, my dentist has been amazing.
The dentist explained everything and has been very patient, today I had it done, the dentist asked what they could do to help me feel better, and put me so at ease. I felt no pain at all and am so glad I've had it done. I would highly recommend this practice.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 07 November 2017

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 12 February 2018

Thank you for your comment. We always try our best and are pleased to hear you are happy with the service provided.

Laura Davies gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

I was seen quickly today and the dentist did an excellent job of repairing my broken tooth. I was made to feel comfortable and he explained everything well. I’m very grateful the dentist saw me in what I expect was a very busy clinic. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 12 February 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. As a practice we consistently aim to do our best and getting such nice feedback makes it all worthwhile.