Eastgate Dental Centre

01296 433222 Eastgate House, 46 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury , Bucks, HP19 7HL

Anonymous gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Good caring experience, patient centred

New to the practice and found it very clean, welcoming with good communication from the dentist and the hygienist . Looks busy but efficient practice with friendly receptionists as a bonus .

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

Eastgate Dental Centre has not yet replied.

suzanne hughes gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

check-up only

I attend the practice with my husband who has a phobia of going to the dentist. The dental surgeon we see could not be more reassuring, pleasant, and professional.

Whilst being registered (probably about 8 years) I have not needed treatment but would trust the dentist to suggest only necessary treatment and carry it out.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

The team here at Eastgate Dental Centre are delighted to hear great feedback. We are proud to deliver the highest standards of dentistry and customer service to all of our patients.

Gwen gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Caring dentistry

I have been with this practice for quite some time and recently had some work done which I had discussed in full with the dentist prior to it being carried out. My dentist is approachable, considerate and willing to discuss things in full. I find this very refreshing, as a 58 year old I still have bad memories of dentists who just did what they wanted to do and wouldn't engage in a conversation with you about work required. Have been recommending this practice to anyone who will listen to me.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 14 November 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

I am pleased to hear you have had a comfortable and reassuring experience at the practice. We work hard to offer the best dentistry and customer service and I am delighted that this has been reflected in your visit.

Jim Glen reviewed Eastgate Dental Centre

My dental phobia

I have just finished a course of treatment at Eastgate and,having gone there with a very real phobia,I was immediately put at ease from the reception staff onwards;my Dentist listened to my concerns and it was obvious from the outset that the dentist had a really holistic approach to their patients;I was treated with consumate professionalism,courtesy and felt that I was consulted and had more than adequate explanation of the treatment involved.I needed to be confident in "working with the dentist" and this I got from this excellent dentist and nursing staff.I would have no hesitation in recommending this practice,especially to those with dental phobias.This was a superb dental practice with superb staff...thank you...Jim Glen

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 10 October 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you Jim for leaving such a lovely review for the practice. I am delighted you felt at ease during your treatment and that you were well informed throughout. We aim to deliver great customer service and the highest standards of dentistry to ensure you feel as comfortable as possible. I am pleased that this was reflected during your experience.

Sheetal Kharbanda

My daughter visited the dentist at Eastgate dental centre and they were amazing, very professional, conscientious, patient and overall a really great dentist, I would highly recommend the dentist and this practice to everyone.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 13 October 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you for leaving such a positive review and mentioning our dentist Sheetal. I will ensure they get the recognition they deserve.

Andy gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Anxious patient

My whole family now use Eastgate Dental surgery as NHS customers .
We are very happy with the service provided, in particular by our dentist.
Who always has a pleasant and friendly demeanour.
Recently our 16 year daughter had to have two teeth removed to facilitate braces.
She was very nervous and anxious and often passes out in this type of environment.
Having had a pre-appointment a few weeks prior to the main event,
to chat and discuss what would actually happen on the extraction day,we all left reassured.
On the day she was again reassured made to feel very comfortable and as relaxed as possible and not rushed,
The dentist completed the extractions in quick time and with little fuss.
Highly recommended this dentist and practice.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 13 November 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

I am pleased that you have always recieved efficient service and high standards of dentistry when visiting our practice. We aim to continue delivering this level of service to ensure you always feel reassured and informed when you visit the practice. Thank you for your feedback.

Shirley swainsbury gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful dental practice

Excellent dentistry. I had a filling replaced......no pain! This means a lot to me as I had a very bad experience at another dentist with an extraction. In my mind, this made all dentists scary. Thanks to east gate dental centre they have completely turned that opinion on its head! Apart from being polite they actually listen to you. I know you have to wait awhile for appointments, but I do not mind. It just goes to show how good they are, and that so many people want to register with them. To me that's always a good sign about the quality of the dentistry. A big thank you to Eastgate Dental Centre.....you are the best.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 02 August 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you for such great feedback. I am delighted that we have been able to put you at ease when coming to the dentist in the future. We are proud to deliver the highest standards of dentistry and customer service to all of our patients

Very Good Compassionate Dentistry

I do not understand at all the negative comments on this site. I am not one for leaving reviews as a rule but felt this was necessary given comments. My Husband and I have been patients of this practice for a number of years and I am very nervous of dentists due to previous bad experience. I have always found our dentist to be very good and gentle and kind with me when I have had treatment and would recommend them 100% Mrs S Smith

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 07 October 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you Mrs Smith for taking the time to leave such a positive review for the practice. We appreciate your feedback greatly as this allows us to maintain and provide the highest standards of dentistry and customer service.

Maria gave Eastgate Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

If nervous do not go here

I took my extremely nervous son to Eastgate Dental for an emergency appointment to fix his broken front tooth – we were seen the same day I called which was great!.
Unfortunately, upon entering the dentist room there was an air of authority present rather than patient concern. My son was very nervous to begin with and this really wasn’t helped by the patronising, condescending attitude and lack of dignity and respect given to him and me as his mother. We had booked the appointment in the hope we would get help not for a dentist to behave like a ‘strict father figure’ to a lad who already has a father and stepfather in his life.
I can confirm you have succeeded in losing all trust and have ensured this lad is too nervous to even step foot into your practice again and to be honest I don’t blame him – for a surgery that claims to specialise in dealing with patients of a nervous disposition I find it incredibly disappointing and unprofessional in what we experienced first-hand last week.
I think perhaps you need to re-address how you deal with teenagers because the approach ‘I’m more dominant than you’ given was never going to work, there was no reassurance and no explanation as to what you intended on doing (even though this was requested several times).
As a result of this appalling service we have now had to book in to another practice privately which of course as you well no will cost us a lot of money, I just hope we find a more suitable dentist who has a bit of understanding when it comes to extremely nervous patients.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 01 August 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the practice. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to improve our services and maintain the highest standard of dentistry we aim to deliver. Please contact the practice via our email at eastgate_dental@btconnect.com which will give you the opportunity to discuss your experience further so we can resolve any issues you may have.

Brilliant dental practice

Been coming to this dental practice for over 3 year -all staff are friendly and the two dentists I have seen here have been very patient with me

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 08 August 2016

Eastgate Dental Centre replied on 24 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice. I am glad your experience at Eastgate Dental Centre has been relaxed and reassuring.