Stanstead Dental Centre

020 8690 1233 335 Stanstead Road, Forest Hill , London, SE6 4UE

CroftonPark Kate gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Kind and patient dentist

Highly recommend this wonderful dentist, I have been a patient for 3 years and always had a good experience. The dentist prioritises patient comfort and somehow manages to make everything practically painless, even injections can barely be felt. She also takes time to explain what she's doing in a way that is easy to understand.

Also recommend for small children, she is wonderful with my 2 year old daughter.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Sam Gray gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Stanstead Rd Dental Practice

My dentist is such a fantastic dentist, she is engaging with all of us. I take my 4 children and myself, my dentist is always patient and warm. She explains procedures on a level the kids understand, she is honest and genuine as are her staff.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 April 2018

Aida Noor gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

The best dentist

I have been with this practice for more than 3 years, following reading the positive reviews. My experience especially with injections you really don’t feel it at All.

The professional treatment is exceptional. Highly recommend it.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 09 March 2018

Anonymous gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Family feeling

From my first visit at this dentist since i stopped using as did not feel like i was a person more a meal ticket I've not looked back as the dentist and the assistant in the desk. always make me feel welcome and will always update on upcoming appointments and offers advice and they are always open too talk about issues you might be facing regarding treatment and always offer the best solution that peaceably always making the last decision without any pressure.
Would fully recommend this practice.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

Anonymous gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and professional small practice

I've been here twice now for check-ups (clean & polish, x-ray and a filling first time around) and feel the practice's service is excellent. The surgery is very clean and the dentist is knowledgeable, calming and just really nice. I have recommended them to friends in the area and I suspect they'd be really good with kids and people who get a little bit nervous around dentists!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Anonymous gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

Lost my x-rays

I went for my appointment in September 2016, as my wisdom teeth were causing me a lot of pain. They took all the X-rays and said I should wait to hear from them for my hospital appointment to remove the teeth.

I called back three weeks later as I wanted an update , the receptionist said my case had been sent off to the hospital and I should wait to hear back. I waited a few more weeks and still heard nothing , so I called and the receptionist said the same.

I received a missed call second week of January with no voicemail from the dentist. I forgot to return the call. Then the first week of February I received another missed call , with no voicemail. I returned the call later on . The receptionist was only interested in me returning to have a couple of fillings. I enquired about the wisdom teeth and they said I would need to return to have the X rays redone. It turns out they have lost the X rays. Appalling service. Total waste of times. And I've been completely lied to on two occasions by the receptionist.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 08 February 2017

Stanstead Dental Centre replied on 09 February 2017

Dear Patient,
Thank you for your review. We always encourage feedback and are saddened to hear of your experience.
We advise that hospital referrals can take a few weeks or more for non urgent cases and unfortunately we are not kept up to date on the progress by the hospital.
The hospital occasionally ask for more X-rays to help them assess the patients case better. Our X-rays are all digital and backed up on our database so let me reassure you we wouldn't have lost them.
Your dental health is very important to us and we would generally remind patients of other pending treatment so it doesn't worsen while they are waiting to be seen in hospital for another issue.
I apologise for the bad experience you had with the receptionist and we will investigate the matter and make sure it doesn't happen in future.
Please contact us if you require any further information. We would be happy to help.
The Team @ Stanstead Dental.

Anonymous gave Stanstead Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

Found somewhere else

I tried this dentist last year when I had a toothache. The first appointment I made was in the late afternoon and the X ray machine wasn't working so I was told to re-schedule and they made me another appt for a week later, by which time I was really looking forward to it because my tooth was still hurting, but then the day before got a phone call from them saying the dentist was off sick so they had to cancel it and reschedule for the following week, so I decided to move on but wasn't pleased with the time I'd wasted on them.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 31 March 2017

Stanstead Dental Centre replied on 04 November 2017

Thank you for your review and apologies for the experience you had. We did have problems with our Xray machine as we had just upgraded to a newer digital system to improve our patient experience. Our Lead dentist was on maternity leave and our Locum suddenly took ill. We struggled to find a replacement at such short notice. We apologised to our patients for the gross inconvenience this caused and thanked our patients for their understanding during a very difficult time. We hope you have found a new dentist and wish you the best. Again we offer our sincerest apologies.

The Team @ Stanstead Dental