Dental Centre Bournemouth

01202 291292 11 The Triangle , Bournmouth, Dorset, BH2 5RY

Jo Shaw gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

Teeth look amazing. Nice to be able to smile again. Thank you very much.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 21 December 2017

Morton Davies gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Great experience. Recommended

After a poor experience with my previous dentist I registered with the Dental Centre Bournemouth. Despite being a nervous patient I was immediately put at ease by the dentist who was courteous, patient and understanding. In addition the reception staff and nurses were a pleasure to deal with and I was offered an appointment swiftly. Highly recommended.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 December 2017

Anonymous gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Good Root canal treatment and overall services

Referred by my own dentist for Root Canal Treatment and was very happy with the treatment.
Absolutely pain free and good services throughout. Receptionist and other staff are very friendly too.
Dentist explained everything well before and during the treatment and the dentist and their nurse were professional throughout the treatment.
Highly recommended

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 November 2017

Anonymous reviewed Dental Centre Bournemouth

Very satisfied with the treatment

I had always heard the horror stories about root canal treatment, until I had a treatment with the dentist!
I'd been to the several practices because of my bad teeth, and without proper explanations, they all said the tooth needed to be pulled out and only advised very expensive treatments like implant or bridge.
However, when I saw the dentist, they said they could try to save the tooth by doing a root canal treatment.
I was like I would give it a last try and it worked! It is still going solid with a new post and crown the dentist had placed and I can't say enough how much I've been happy with this treatment.
It was a private root canal treatment as the first one was very poorly done by somebody else and it was apparently a tricky treatment, but I don't regret a single penny and my time for this treatment.
I will definitely recommend this practice and dentist.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 September 2017

Anonymous gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 1 stars

Dentist Appt did not exist netiher did i!

Hi All

Went to this surgery back in January at first they said cannot fit you in for three months but after I registred the receptionist said we can see you Monday, so I said ok fine. I came in the following week and they had wrong appt time. Any ways had the treatment eventually no complaints there.
Went for follow up appointment after six months the receptionist said got no appt for you today, then they could not find any records on the system at all!

Then the receptionist said "are you in the right Dentist Surgery!"

Yes I was in the right surgery because unike the Rectionist I can remember faces and names and entred the appt in my diary.

I worked for the NHS for ten years if a member of staff cannot do the job they should leave, I so glad I was not in pain.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

Richard gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Good Dentist

Has a happy down to earth atmosphere which makes me think the place is well run with good staff. I had a dentist who was an excellent pro, very gentle and knew what they were doing. Had a previous front tooth filling done repeatedly wrong and falling out , where as this place did a really proper job and you can't tell it was filled. Highly recommend that dentist and the practice.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 June 2017

Anonymous gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

extremely happy with this dentist sorted in one appointment

went to see this dentist today must say extremely happy with outcome
sorted my problem out today everyone very help full and I wasn't intimidated at all

so glad I phoned and joined this dental surgery
highly recommend

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017

Dental Centre Bournemouth replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you! We are always happy to help :D

Jacqui Williams gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Appointment

Emergency Appointment
I made an emergency appointment as my crown had fallen out and had an appointment within 4 days. The dentist who I had the appointment with was amazing, I am very nervous when it comes to dentists from having a previous bad experience but they were fantastic at explaining the whole procedure to me and letting me decide the best way forward and fixed the crown that had fallen out. They made me feel at ease throughout the appointment. Thank you so much to a great team!!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 27 April 2017

Dental Centre Bournemouth replied on 15 May 2017

Hi Jacqui. Thanks for your amazing feedback :) Our dentists pride themselves on being calm, informative and efficient, so we particularly appreciate this review! We look forward to seeing you at your next check up :)

Hannah gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

New Dentist; happy patient

I am so glad I changed dentist from my previous.. who almost put me off visiting the dentist for life!

Dental Centre Bournemouth have shown me how I should be treated as a patient, putting me at ease and making me feel welcome. The waiting area is bright and comfortable, and the staff were all extremely friendly.

I was offered several different options with regards to treatments and feel confident to proceed on my journey with my new dentist. I will be recommending to all friends and family. Thank you!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 04 April 2017

Dental Centre Bournemouth replied on 22 June 2017

Thank you Hannah, I will pass on your kind words to our team who will be pleased to hear you feel so comfortable at the practice :)!

Sharms gave Dental Centre Bournemouth a rating of 5 stars

Professional and warming experience.

Not a fan of dentist like many, I tend to avoid going as regular as I should but having been to this practice and the professionalism shown in all areas, makes the experience a lot more comfortable.

Having had a number of treatments, the information provided and answering all my concerns, makes going to this practice not so daunting.

It is very nice to have a such a lovely bunch of people who are experts in their fields but make it looks so easy. Happy to recommend this practice to many of my friends and family.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 March 2017