Heacham Drive Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great dentist

by Ewfew7869 - Posted on 26 September 2019

I found the whole experience excellent,as I have picked up a severe phobia of dentists over the years. The dentist was very gentle and I really didn’t feel a thing during my fillings and other treatments. The nurse was very mindful of my phobia and kept reassuring me and both making sure I wasn’t feeling any pain. All in all in the future I won’t be missing any appointments because I no longer dread it. Thank you both for a great and friendly service. Mitchell

Visited September 2019

Replied on 26 September 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such wonderful and valued feedback. Our patients are at the heart of what we do so knowing we have done a good job is extremely satisfying. The practice team are all very grateful for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2. Review titled Excellent Customer Service and Professional Dentists

by Mr Samson - Posted on 02 September 2019

I went for a family appointment and we were all attended too as swift as possible, they are very child friendly and professional. Our treatment was not as carefree as other dental practices we have attended in the past. The price is very reasonable

Visited September 2019

Replied on 02 September 2019

3. Review titled Referred by doctor

by Janet Cooke - Posted on 24 July 2019

Was referred by my doctor and was seen immediately. Brilliant receptionist and dentists . I am a nervous patient and everyone listens to me and makes me feel so much at ease . Well done to you all on doing a fantastic job . I wouldn’t go anywhere else .

Visited July 2019

Replied on 24 July 2019

4. Review titled Excellent service

by Dawn Mckinley - Posted on 15 April 2019

I am very happy with the service at Heacham Drive. Reception staff, dental assistant and the dentist are really friendly and welcoming and this helps to ease any nerves. Appointments run to time and the dentist is very calm and explains what she is doing. Very pleased. Thank you.

Visited April 2019

5. Review titled Lovely workers

by Tathnim ali - Posted on 01 March 2019

Really lovely workers, forgot their names but they were 2 women. Really nice and for some reason I like going to the dentist now.

Visited February 2019

6. Review titled Excellent customer service

by Anonymous - Posted on 31 January 2019

Excellent customer service. Receptionist and nurse very friendly and reassuring

Visited January 2019

7. Review titled Very Impressive

by Wayne Pearson - Posted on 22 January 2019

Mum and I have just joined the practise we can’t thank enough for the wonderful service they have given us.Lovely environment and such friendly staff.Would recommend highly.Well done to you all.

Visited January 2019

Replied on 22 January 2019

8. Review titled Emergency treatment

by Becky McG - Posted on 20 December 2018

Due to my dentists being on holiday in Shepshed I was asked to go to their partner practice in Beaumont leys to have an emergency appointment due to considerable dental pain. They got me in the same day, I needed root canal surgery due to a heavy decaying tooth but of course it's not that simple. The dentist was very caring and explained the options available and help me to make the correct decision, I was given antibiotics to have if the pain continued as the practice was soon closing for Christmas and would return in the new year to have the treatment completed.i thanked them all for their amazing care and thought that was the end of it. However I couldn't have been more wrong. The next day I woke up again in considerable pain with a different capped tooth causing issues. Rang the practice directly and they got the chief dentist over to see me in-between his other appointments on the same day. I ended up having the tooth removed as it had a huge absess underneath and could not be saved. I cannot praise the staff here enough. The dental nurses held my hand throughout, I am a wimp when it comes to teeth due to horrid past experiences with butcher dentists. I was so nervous and in so much pain but every person I came into contact with was so caring, polite and treated me with respect and dignity. You have an amazing practice with brilliant trained staff and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there at my time of need. Would recommend to all. Your all amazing. Thank you x

Visited December 2018

9. Review titled I don’t like going to the dentist

by Sandra - Posted on 04 May 2018

I don’t like dentists however the dentist and his staff at Heacham Drive surgery are welcoming put me at ease, the dentist was very gental understood I was anxious he carried out the treatment at my pace. I was in pain needed urgent appointment. I was seen quickly. I had tooth out and back at work in a hour. I recommend this dentist specially for people who don’t like going to the dentist.

Visited April 2018

Replied on 04 May 2018

10. Review titled Highly recommend

by A grateful customer - Posted on 28 February 2018

Quick, efficient, very gentle - I would highly recommend this dentist to anybody. Always polite, friendly and respectful, and generally treatment is painless.

Visited February 2018