Heacham Drive Dental Practice

01162352303 2 Heacham Drive, Beaumont Leys , Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 0LE

Janet Cooke gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Referred by doctor

Was referred by my doctor and was seen immediately. Brilliant receptionist and dentists . I am a nervous patient and everyone listens to me and makes me feel so much at ease . Well done to you all on doing a fantastic job . I wouldn’t go anywhere else .

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 24 July 2019

Best lady duo in town

Thank you to a particular lady (awesome intelligent and kindest dental nurse) and the sweet lady dentist. This was my first appointment here and the most gentle treatment, it was good to be listened to and be offered a course of treatment that I agree with so far. The reception staff are brilliant, friendly and very good with nervous patients. Thank you for a professional but kind atmosphere, great surgery experience so far!

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 10 May 2019

Dawn Mckinley gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I am very happy with the service at Heacham Drive. Reception staff, dental assistant and the dentist are really friendly and welcoming and this helps to ease any nerves. Appointments run to time and the dentist is very calm and explains what she is doing. Very pleased. Thank you.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 15 April 2019

Tathnim ali gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely workers

Really lovely workers, forgot their names but they were 2 women. Really nice and for some reason I like going to the dentist now.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 01 March 2019

Wayne Pearson gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Impressive

Mum and I have just joined the practise we can’t thank enough for the wonderful service they have given us.Lovely environment and such friendly staff.Would recommend highly.Well done to you all.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 22 January 2019

Heacham Drive Dental Practice replied on 01 February 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such wonderful and valued feedback. Our patients are at the heart of what we do so knowing we have done a good job is extremely satisfying.
The practice team are all very grateful for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Receptionist and nurse very friendly and reassuring

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 31 January 2019

Very good service

I recently moved to the area and visited Heacham Drive dental practice for a routine checkup. Friendly reception staff and a clean waiting room. I was called in for my appointment on time and I was very satisfied with the thoroughness of the consultation with the Principal dentist. I would recommend this dental practice.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 16 January 2019

Becky McG gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency treatment

Due to my dentists being on holiday in Shepshed I was asked to go to their partner practice in Beaumont leys to have an emergency appointment due to considerable dental pain. They got me in the same day, I needed root canal surgery due to a heavy decaying tooth but of course it's not that simple. The dentist was very caring and explained the options available and help me to make the correct decision, I was given antibiotics to have if the pain continued as the practice was soon closing for Christmas and would return in the new year to have the treatment completed.i thanked them all for their amazing care and thought that was the end of it. However I couldn't have been more wrong. The next day I woke up again in considerable pain with a different capped tooth causing issues. Rang the practice directly and they got the chief dentist over to see me in-between his other appointments on the same day. I ended up having the tooth removed as it had a huge absess underneath and could not be saved.
I cannot praise the staff here enough. The dental nurses held my hand throughout, I am a wimp when it comes to teeth due to horrid past experiences with butcher dentists. I was so nervous and in so much pain but every person I came into contact with was so caring, polite and treated me with respect and dignity. You have an amazing practice with brilliant trained staff and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there at my time of need. Would recommend to all. Your all amazing. Thank you x

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 20 December 2018

Mrs S Knight gave Heacham Drive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Recommend dentist - Amazing

This dental practice has always been very good with me, I am a very nervous person who hates going to the dentist. The receptionist & staff are always very pleasant & make me feel at ease, I had to have a tooth out which is no easy feat for me, the dentist was very professional & knows that I am a baby, they all made me feel a bit more relaxed, he always tells me what he is going to do & if it will hurt or not, he is very patient & easy to express any problems. He generally is a very nice guy, I have been to many dentists' & he is the best by far. The dental practice as a whole is a very nice place, I never have any problems getting an appointment, the staff have always been courteous with me & very accommodating. I would recommend this practice overall with the dentist being the best in Leicester.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 05 October 2018

Heacham Drive Dental Practice replied on 15 October 2018

Really friendly staff

Really nice dental surgery staff are really nice always welcoming . I would recommend.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 19 September 2018