Apple Tree Dental Practice

01223 262838 Apple Tree Dental Practice, 3 West Street, Comberton , Cambridge, CB23 7DS

Anonymous gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very poor service

We have been using this surgery for many years as they are local to us and on many occasions they have kept us waiting because they have been running late. On more than one occasion we have had to wait for more than 40 minutes for our booked appointment. Yesterday, my wife was held up and arrived 20 minutes late for her appointment. They were not very happy with her, charged me £27.50 and were very rude. I can totally understand that she had missed her appointment but being rude and charging her anyway is very disappointing.

If they are happy to keep you waiting for 40 minutes, they should be more understanding if you get delayed one occasion.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Sarah.M gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Busy and thus standards slipping

If based on just this latest experience, would be 2 stars - but I know this has been an excellent practice in the past - so i am loath to do this. Dentist was also fine - though clearly under pressure. Thus not fair for me to blame them for the disappointing experience.
I was pleased not to have to wait too long for an appointment- but disappointed when
a. I had to wait 45 minutes to see the dentist as delayed - understand this can happen if short-staffed- but could have been communicated to me by reception staff earlier with a revision of the time.
b. When I did get in the longer appointment booked was diminished and a very harried and harassed dentist informed me no time to do a full check up, and could only do an xray to see if anything urgent. They also informed me I was booked in as an emergency appointment, not a check-up and thus they wanted specifics on what I was concerned about. Clearly a miscommunication from the booking.

c. Sloppy record keeping led to the embarrassing situation where, when asked to check my medical information, I was handed another patients details!

So disappointed to have to write this as in the past had been so happy with the practice - receptionist was pleasant, but a bit clueless - about anything- the waiting time, the cost of treastments..! Shame.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Thank you for your review.
I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a disappointing experience here at Apple Tree. We are a very busy practice but this should not affect our standard of customer service. We have a great team here and we strive to always provide the highest levels of patient care and service. It is very disappointing to hear that our service was not at an acceptable level on your last appointment. As dentistry is a medical profession we cannot always correctly estimate our appointment times, however you should have been informed of any delays on your arrival. I do apologise about this failing. I will share your comments with the team and we can work to prevent these mistakes from happening again.
I am especially concerned to hear about the breach of data in the surgery. We take confidentiality extremely seriously at Apple Tree and appreciate that our patients need to fully trust us with their personal information. I would welcome you to contact me at the practice so we can discuss this further; I would like the opportunity to fully investigate this issue. I can assure you that this will be discussed within the team as a training need has clearly been identified. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our practice and I hope to hear from you soon.

Graham Cowell gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Apple Tree Dental practics

The level of service is always nice and polite generally running on time although they are a little busier now days due to expansion .
The staff explain things well to me , I have a mobility problem and now they have facilities to see you downstairs in the new part of the building ,parking is a little tight but there's generally a space for a car or 2 .
I like the emails and reminders about appointments .
5 stars for treatment and service

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

We really appreciate your feedback. We are a very busy practice due to the huge patient demand in Comberton. To avoid long waiting times, we are in the process of recruiting a new full time dentist! This will be a very exciting for our team and we look forward to introducing our patients to the new addition! We would like to thank you for your continued support to the practice and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jacky gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

An excellent Dental surgery. Caring and helpful team

Very pleased with Appletree dental surgery. I have always been able to get an appointment at the time that suits me.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

i will pass your comments to the rest of the team!

Lynne Rumbold gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My dental experience at Apple Tree Dental Practice Comberton

The treatment I have received has always been very satisfactory.
Advice on caring for my teeth very helpful.
Both the dentists and hygienists I have seen have always been friendly and very professional.
I have never had to wait longer than a few minutes for my appointment.
Overall a very good service.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 April 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for your review. It is a great morale boost for our staff when they see positive reviews such as yours. We hope to continue to provide a high standard of service to all of our patients.
The Apple Tree Team

Terry H gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First Class ...

Excellent service both from the professional and back-up services staff.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We have a great team here at Apple Tree, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and always work to the best of our ability. I'm glad that this has been reflected in the excellent service you have received. I will share your comments along with the team.

Anonymous gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Have found satisfaction with Dentists, Hygeniest, Staff

Have found complete satisfaction with everybody I have had to come in contact with, and have also found that the Staff are most accommodating if it is necessary to make an emergency appointment.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 22 May 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

I'm so glad to hear that you have been impressed by our staff and services. We endeavor to see any patients in pain as quickly as possible, this should usually be on the day that they first make contact with us or as soon as possible afterwards. It's great to know that you have always been accommodated! I will share your comments with the team.

Kevin Reid gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Invisalign Teeth Straightening

I recently used the Invisalign service offered by Apple Tree dentistry. My dentist has done a fantastic job with my previously wonky teeth. My dentist is very patient, gentle and probably one of the best dentists I have ever had. After the last Invisalign brace one of my teeth was not perfectly aligned. The dentist has very high standards and would not let this pass and I am now getting this last part corrected. Every now and again I manage to chip a piece off one of my teeth and I rely on Apple tree to always sort out the problem. They are excellent!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 10 January 2017

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The results with our Invisalign treatment are generally great, and we are delighted that you have had such pleasing results. We are glad that all aspects of your treatment meet your expectations, and we will endeavour to continue to do so. Your comments will be forwarded to the team.

Anonymous gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Disappointed

Recent times have resulted in constant changes within receptionist staff and through practitioner maternity leave absences the practice generally provided a consistent and good service. I've been attending this practice since it first opened and generally the staff have always tried to accommodate people's needs. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the receptionist's inability to support patients needs on my last visit. Irrelevant I'd been referred in-house by another practitioner for urgent dental treatment, I didn't receive an appointment for over a week. Because the receptionist never booked two appointments (assessment and treatment) I had to wait a further week which resulted in pain for over 2 weeks. Furthermore I received a 2 year old outdated dental plan. Really disappointed, feel the practice is falling short of providing an all-round good service and there seems to be lots sales pushing.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We have had some recent changes in the practice team, which have now settled for the most part. The reception staff always try to accommodate patients, especially those in pain. We have emergency treatment slots available every day to allow the dentists to get patients out of severe pain. Calling first thing in the morning should allow same day emergency treatment. Occassionally, due to they way that the computer system archives incomplete treatment plans they may inadvertantly be printed out, along with the most recent. We apologise for any confusion caused. If you wish to discuss this further please call the practice and we will endeavour to make sure similar problems are not encountered again.
The Apple Tree Team

Carrie83 gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy after my appointment with hygienist

I had another appointment with the Hygienist. The are always punctual, friendly and professional and my teeth feel amazing after a good clean.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 07 November 2016

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 21 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our hygienists are excellent, hence there can be a little bit of a wait to see them on occassion, but the results are well worth the wait!

Apple Tree Team