Apple Tree Dental Practice

01223 262838 Apple Tree Dentistry, 3 West Street, Comberton , Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 7DS

Examination

Had the best experience with the dentist, most definitely the best examination I've ever bad. She's fabulous!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 11 April 2018

Julie gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Service

I have been a patient since 2014 and the service and staff seem to get better and better. The young lady on the desk is so bubbly, helpful and polite. She is always very cheerful and she really raises your mood when you're about to see the dreaded dentist!
Saying that, the young lady dentist that I see is lovely and so gentle. I used to be quite nervous but she really helps me to feel relaxed. I think she is quite new to the practice as I have only seen her twice, but she really is a great dentist.
All of the staff at Apple Tree are very happy and friendly, they will go out of their way to help you. Some of the staff have been there for many years and it is comforting to see familiar faces. They clearly all love their jobs. The practice is well managed and organised, they always let you know if they are a few minutes delayed and they always have the products that I need in stock.
I would recommend Apple Tree to my friends and family.

emergency visit

I was seen very quickly as I was going away and worried about an infection, I was given a x-ray to check after a good examination, then given good advice which has sorted the problem.

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the service provided at Apple Tree and your issues were resolved. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment

Comberton Resident gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Apple Tree Dental Surgery at Comberton

I have always received excellent care and attention from Apple Tree Dental Surgery. Dentists and staff are all friendly, courteous and professional. We are very lucky to have Apple Tree in the village.

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

I'm pleased to hear that you are so happy with the care here. At Apple Tree we strive to provide the highest levels of customer service; we were recently awarded a Customer Service Excellence award! We are the first Dental Group in England to receive this award so it is a huge achievement for us! Thank you for your continued loyalty to the practice. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Filing

Very satisfactory visit with my children to Apple Tree. Lovely staff who were great with the children and gave clear advice.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 February 2018

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

Our staff are great with children of all ages and always try to make appointments as fun and informative for them as possible! We try to involve the children with as many aspects of the appointment as possible and give rewards such as stickers and balloons! It is so important for children to enjoy their visits to the dentist from a young age as this encourages them to keep returning as an adult.

Visit to Appletree dental surgery

I was seen by the hygienist and then by a dentist, who gave me two fillings, though he didn't think much of the chances of the second, and indeed the tooth came out about a week later.
Both people gave me excellent treatment, friendly and courteous /

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

Professional service

My dentist is always very professional both in his manner and in his actual dentistry. He is respectful and calm, takes care to assess the situation properly and then carefully explains options in way that is easily understood. The quality of his work is of a high standard. I have no complaints whatsoever. The dental hygienist treatment I receive is also very professional and thorough.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 February 2018

Very good

I’m very happy with service and the way the are looking after you !!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you have been pleased with our services. I will share your comments with the team

Anonymous gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good experience at Apple tree dental practice

My dentist was very caring and considerate, she and her nurse gentle in the treatment. They were cheerful and friendly.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 28 February 2018

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

I will pass your comments along to the team!

Mary Packman gave Apple Tree Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great welcoming dentist

Having had a disappointment with my old dentist and many scary and painful treatments, I tried the local dentist (Apple Tree in Comberton). The reception area is welcoming with plenty of seating. The reception staff are very busy but polite and friendly.
I've have had to have a crown and the dentist was kind and gentle talking to me and assuring me, if at all I felt uncomfortable he would stop. I also visited the hygienist, having explained my past experiences, she was very kind and showed me how to floss and clean my teeth well. I may pay that little more at Apple Tree but the experience has been great and I am no longer terrified of visiting.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 20 February 2018

Apple Tree Dental Practice replied on 08 March 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience previously - I'm glad that you've found Apple Tree! It's great to hear that you found us so welcoming; we have a great reception team who are all very friendly and reassuring! Providing excellent patient care sits at the heart of our organisation. We aim to provide the highest levels of customer service to our patients so it's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience here. I will pass your comments along to the team, they will be so happy to hear how they have all contributed to helping you overcoming your dental fear! We look forward to seeing you next time.