River Mole Dental

1. Review titled Mrs Pamela Nice

by Mrs P Nice - Posted on 14 October 2019

It is so lovely to feel relaxed on a visit to the Dentist. Wonderful. So happy to recommend ......

Visited October 2019

2. Review titled Lovely Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 September 2019

This is a lovely Practice, I always feel very well treated

3. Review titled Simply superb

by Peter L - Posted on 23 September 2019

In over 70 years of my wife and I requiring dental care, this practice is without doubt, the most professional and friendly of any we have used in several counties and countries. We travel frequently and with the help of the ‘front desk’ they always works wonders to fit in a treatment plan around our travels. Our own dental surgeon is very intelligent, has a great personality and we think of her as a family friend as she maintains a keen interest in all our family.

4. Review titled Best Dentist

by Terry Smart - Posted on 04 September 2019

Best Dentist ever had in my 75 years! have recommended many people

5. Review titled Always pleasant

by Sandy Mc Donald - Posted on 05 September 2019

Always pleasant & helpful. Appointments are generally available quickly, usually seen promptly. Staff are pleasant and friendly

6. Review titled cheats

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 October 2019

I registered as NHS patient after making enquiries, I made a NHS appointment for check-up and tooth pain, sending ahead my x-rays, this seemed efficient. Then, when seeing the dentist they carried out a check-up and was told that I needed tooth out and we spoke about cost of tooth removal. I was then told she would try to keep it a cheap as possible. She then told me that I would have to make an appointment for dental hygienist first at £58.00, then I would need to pay £330.00 for 2 separate appointments for fillings then another appointment for extraction £62.10 (NHS rate) they would not extract tooth first, the cause of pain. They took £50.00 deposit to ensure I came back. I have had this refunded. So on clarification I checked and was told the practise could not afford to undertake all treatment as NHS but hygiene and fillings both private before I could have the painful tooth out. They refused to do all work on NHS due to funding...… Beware

7. Review titled Excellant

by Jo Allen - Posted on 30 September 2019

Kind, caring and extremely good with children. Excellent service, very professional

8. Review titled Lovely Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 August 2019

Lovely service and relevant work donee

River Mole Dental has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Receptionist and dentist extremely rude!

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 October 2019

I thought to start with the receptionist was extremely rude! Nasty attitude! Felt like giving her a peace if my mind! The dentist was also very rude! Considering I was in so much pain! Not at all sympathetic and could barely open my mouth with pain. Very arrogant rude attitude to have towards people that go to you for help! I left crying.

10. Review titled Excellent service