River Mole Dental

1. Review titled Mrs Pamela Nice

by Mrs P Nice - Posted on 14 October 2019

It is so lovely to feel relaxed on a visit to the Dentist. Wonderful. So happy to recommend ......

Visited October 2019

2. Review titled Simply superb

by Peter L - Posted on 23 September 2019

In over 70 years of my wife and I requiring dental care, this practice is without doubt, the most professional and friendly of any we have used in several counties and countries. We travel frequently and with the help of the ‘front desk’ they always works wonders to fit in a treatment plan around our travels. Our own dental surgeon is very intelligent, has a great personality and we think of her as a family friend as she maintains a keen interest in all our family.

Visited September 2019

3. Review titled Lovely Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 September 2019

This is a lovely Practice, I always feel very well treated

Visited September 2019

4. Review titled Lovely Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 August 2019

Lovely service and relevant work donee

Visited August 2019

5. Review titled Motivated

by Hope Holman - Posted on 29 July 2019

Very kind, informative staff who are there to help + guide teach you. First Hygienist appointment and the Hygienist really reassured me + guided me through it. Came out feeling motivated to keep it up + ready to re-book.

6. Review titled Attended 10 years

by Sarah Mangan - Posted on 18 July 2019

I have attended this Clinic for 10 years. All my family come here, I was always very frightened of the Dentist. I completely trust my dentist

Review titled River Mole Dental

Replied on 18 July 2019

Thank you very much for your comments. We aim to deliver a friendly, professional service at all times and we always try to manage patient's anxieties.

7. Review titled Welcoming & Friendly

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 July 2019

Really welcoming & friendly team. Everyone is very professional & knowledgeable. The dentist has a calm & reassuring manner and always puts me at ease

8. Review titled Excellent Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 February 2019

I have just joined the practice after moving to Cobham. I have been treated at private practices in the past but this practice is by far the best one I have been treated at. The level of expertise is fantastic and everything is explained very clearly. There are no pushy treatments being suggested, only sensible options are proposed. They are a popular practice, but it is easy to see why.

Visited January 2019

9. Review titled The amazing hygienist

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 November 2018

I would like to start by saying I am very grateful for the work that all the team undertake at River Mole Dental in Cobham. My standard hygienist appointments were nothing short of what you would call a routine appointment. However, today I must have had the best dental experience I have ever experienced and it is all thanks to the star hygienist. The hygienist’s attention to detail, explanations and thorough review of my teeth made going to the dentist a thoroughly enjoyable (?!) experience. I will forever be grateful for the care, attention and time that she has taken to go through every single one of my teeth and the general maintenance of my oral hygiene. A huge THANK YOU to the hygienist for her care and thoroughness today. I can not recommend her enough and would recommend that she continues to be mentioned in the practice as the star of their team.

Visited November 2018

10. Review titled Good service

by Susan A - Posted on 24 January 2018

My family and I have always been very satisfied with the fast and friendly service of the dentist we see for the last 10 year’s.

Visited January 2018

Review titled River Mole Dental

Replied on 24 January 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it is very rewarding to hear your comments. It is so pleasing to hear that your treatment went so well and that you are happy with the results. Thank you for taking the time to write a review;it is most appreciated.