Oundle House Dental Practice

01832 270045 5 West Street , Oundle, Northamptonshire, PE8 4EJ

Anonymous gave Oundle House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care for a nervous patient .

When I visited today for my treatment I received wonderful care from the Dentist and Dental nurses . Professional and caring , reassuring me at every stage .

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 23 May 2019

MrsSheffield gave Oundle House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely Dentist.

My daughters and I registered at the practice a couple of months ago. Unfortunately by the time our appointment was due, the dentist had broken his leg. We were sorry to hear this but the reception staff efficiently rearranged our appointments, and accommodated it in a time frame to suit my elder daughters return to University. Unfortunately it did mean two separate visits but that was not really an issue. The problem was on each visit we had to wait over an hour for our appointment, which in itself is not a problem, the problem was the chairs. They are SO uncomfortable and with only one variety, no choice is available. Another slight problem was we were directed to the waiting area ‘right at the top’ was the instructions. It was not located at the top, but on the first floor and don’t follow the arrow, it’s the wrong way! After the very uncomfortable chairs, the other problem was the locked storage cupboards located in the waiting area. For goodness sake label the keys and fix the locks, the noise caused is very annoying. While at the practice I did suggest they invest in a suggestion box, in addition to the chairs and the locks, please invest in either s TV or a radio for the waiting area. Actually even a picture on the wall might have helped. Despite my moaning, the dentist we all saw was fantastic, he gave some pertinent advice to each of us. Thank you for that, I certainly felt as though we had been treated individually and not as part of a production line as has been the case at other NHS practices.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 23 April 2019

Zoya gave Oundle House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Left my 8 years old son in pain!

I had very bad experience with this dentist . My son was in pain and I asked them for emergency appointment. I was refused. 111 said to me that it’s their duty tof care to treat him on normal day. I called them again and pressed for appointment. I was given time at 4.20.pm. My son was on painkillers all day and didn’t sleep the night before, because of pain. We went to see a dentist , trusting that he will be treated. When we came the dentist look st his tooth and said that it needs filling and we have to make an appointment for it! He said that tooth is not inflamed so we have to carry on taking painkillers. He has not done anything to help my son. Given that we went there on 32.12 , next available appointment was on 23. 01.19! I said we can’t wait this long, that my son is in pain and painkillers don’t work anymore. But I was told that they can’t do anything! My son spent 2days and new year eve in agony. This is an awful experience to go through when your child is in constant pain! I would never recommend this practice to anybody. This is not our first experience with them , when we experienced cold blooded , not caring treatment there. P.S. We just came back from emergency dentist. The tooth was inflamed. It was treated and antibiotic prescribed to my son. So the question is how professional was the dentist at oundle practice.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 01 January 2019

Great experience

Brilliant service start to finish

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 18 September 2018

ken ireland gave Oundle House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

strange extraction

having to take anticoagulant makes extraction difficult.everyone went beyond and a bit more for me to have this procedure.it went well and was sucsessfull.no problems.i cannot thank them enough for the care and consideration they gave me.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Excellent treatment

I recently attended to have a large filling replaced. I was a little apprehensive but it turned out to be a totally hassle-free experience. My dentist was excellent and everything was fully explained to me.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Oundle House Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Exceptionally helpful and reassuring

I broke a tooth while on holiday in the area, just before going abroad for a prolonged sailing trip. I was given an appointment very quickly and the dentist reassured me that the damage was not likely to cause trouble while I was away, and gave me a temporary filling to make good the rough edges.
At every stage they were friendly, considerate and very careful to explain the options. Quite exceptionally good care!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

Oundle House Dental Practice replied on 22 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.
Thank you again.

Michael Skliros gave Oundle House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Filling replaced

Today’s visit, to have a huge filling replaced, went like clockwork: courteous reception, no waiting time, and the dental work was carried out very professionally. In fact, I am only submitting a review because there seem to be negative comments elsewhere, which I cannot understand.

One extra point which was really appreciated: a phone call or email the day before each appointment, as a reminder. If only GP practices could adopt this system, it might cut down on the 10 million missed doctors’ appointments annually that we hear about.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 04 September 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you so much for leaving us this positive review. We are glad you are happy with the service provided and your appointment reminders, and we hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Again

Oundle House Dental Practice

Good practice

Ive been a patient since 2011 and have had many treatments. I was not looking forward to my check up last month and having seen reviews on here I was extremely worried about what I was walking into. As normal the receptionist knew who I was and put me at ease. I saw my usual dentist and coming back for the treatment soon.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 02 July 2017

Oundle House Dental Practice replied on 22 September 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.