Ghauri Dental Practice

020 8746 1500 1 Wormholt Road, Shepherds Bush , Shepherds Bush, W12 0LU

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

An excellent dental surgery with great staff

I have been a dental patient of this dental surgery for over 15 years.

Each individual I have had the pleasure to interact with have been friendly, courteous and caring. The receptionists have always shown excellent customer care service to my son and I. The practice manager is always polite and friendly, whenever I see him.

My personal dentist has always been a welcoming, accommodating, caring and conscientious dentist to me. I am glad to have him as my dentist. I appreciate his attention to detail and diligence as a dentist. He has looked after me well over the years, for which I am very grateful. I highly recommended the Ghauri Dental Centre, they have a professional and caring team.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A huge thank you to my son's dentist

I have great respect for my son's dentist.

He has shown unfaltering commitment and kindness to my son Liam. His professionalism has been an inspiration to us both. Liam has needed much care and attention and his dentist has always shown skilful expertise, much compassion and patience. The standard of care has been excellent.

I appreciate all he has kindly done to help my son's oral health and am confident Liam is in the best of care. We are fortunate to have him as Liam's dentist.

I highly recommend his services!.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Marc Dewhurst gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Came for a standard check up. Service was excellent throughout. Left the surgery very satisfied with what I had been given. Looking forward to my next check up in 6 months.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 May 2018

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So happy

I had an emergency, nhs 111 referred to this clinic. The dentist was really professional and really kind. I felt so happy and confident

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 08 April 2018

Carla M gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Wrong prescription

I have been on an emergency app on last Saturday 10/02 at 12.30am.

I rated fairly dissatisfied on dignity and respect as the dental assistant/receptionist has let go a couple of comments followed by laugh which I did not understand and as far I trust these comments were non-related to me I still consider this attitude a lack of commonsense.

Although the outcome of the treatment was extremely poor. I have been diagnosed with gum disease, though my teeth are strong and I had one tooth decay in my life 15 years ago. I have been on an emergency app because I was in pain from my gums and one of my teeth was more achy than the rest so I suspected an infection and went on to be seen, even though - i understood afterwards - no infection was found the practitioner seeing me prescribed me the wrong antibiotic (my regular dentist told me on Monday) plus 2 x colgate toothpaste for decay??!

Not impressed

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

M White gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good treatment

Registered very quickly as NHS patient and had a lot of work done in first appointment for very reasonable price. Dentist and reception staff were very professional and helpful. Strongly recommend.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Dentist was lovely but..

Appointment with my normal dentist was great.

Everything went as expected.

Receptionist was rude and unprofessional and very slow.

Dentist was helpful and tended to my needs perfectly. I was happy with their services.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 05 December 2017

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dissapointed

Really dissapointed. I have an emergency and because of the traffic I’m running late they telling me that I lost the appoitment. Maybe people are making efforts fo reach you, and they are in a really bad pain. You cannot treat them like that. Aa but in the text is saying that you might sit and wait. Never go back there!!!!!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 27 December 2017

Pauline gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service received during emergency out of hours

I have been to Ghauri Dental Care in Shepherd Bush twice on an emergency basis.

The service received was excellent and I felt comfortable and relaxed in their care. On both occasions I was in extreme pain and they ensure that I speedily received medication to relief the pain. They worked work hard to resolve the problems with my tooth in a professional and caring manner. Both dentists I saw kept me informed at all times and gave good after care advice.

A very big thank you to the dentists I saw your service was amazing.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 27 November 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 04 June 2018

So glad that you were happy with the service and thank to for your time in writing this post.

Warm regards

ehsan gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

extremely happy since we joined this surgery

I along with my wife got registered with this surgery about three years ago and now we feel very much blessed to find this surgery. As we are over sixty and have been seeing dentists for decades, but here we can feel the difference. All the staff is very polite,considerate and very professional. I must thank the dentist who sorted out a long going problem and their valued advice. The dentist is wonderful very competent. In short one can appreciate their professionalism right from the time of having appointment till the treatment is completed. They are good timekeepers and hopefully they will keep up their high standard in future.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 November 2017