Ghauri Dental Practice

020 8746 1500 1 Wormholt Road, Shepherds Bush , Shepherds Bush, W12 0LU

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Dentist was lovely but..

Appointment with my normal dentist was great.

Everything went as expected.

Receptionist was rude and unprofessional and very slow.

Dentist was helpful and tended to my needs perfectly. I was happy with their services.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 05 December 2017

Pauline gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service received during emergency out of hours

I have been to Ghauri Dental Care in Shepherd Bush twice on an emergency basis.

The service received was excellent and I felt comfortable and relaxed in their care. On both occasions I was in extreme pain and they ensure that I speedily received medication to relief the pain. They worked work hard to resolve the problems with my tooth in a professional and caring manner. Both dentists I saw kept me informed at all times and gave good after care advice.

A very big thank you to the dentists I saw your service was amazing.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 27 November 2017

ehsan gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

extremely happy since we joined this surgery

I along with my wife got registered with this surgery about three years ago and now we feel very much blessed to find this surgery. As we are over sixty and have been seeing dentists for decades, but here we can feel the difference. All the staff is very polite,considerate and very professional. I must thank the dentist who sorted out a long going problem and their valued advice. The dentist is wonderful very competent. In short one can appreciate their professionalism right from the time of having appointment till the treatment is completed. They are good timekeepers and hopefully they will keep up their high standard in future.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 November 2017

Fari Vatani gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My visit at Ghauri Dental Centre

Per my visit at Ghauri Surgery at Shephers Bush , I find myself in safe hands and I find the team trustworthy and caring. An absolute "beautiful experience" each time. I also think that the emergency unit in the evenings is very useful indeed.

I am apprehensive whenever I have to visit the Dentist but each time I am reassured and forget my anxiety at Ghauri Dental Centre.

I am very pleased to be treated by Ghauri Dental Cente as and when needed. May I thank everyone at Ghauri Dental Centre who have given me such professional and beautiful service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Eleni Georgiou gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy patient

I was experiencing a great deal of pain and had to come in for an emergency appointment. The team was accommodating despite a mixup with the time and the dentist was very attentive. I felt I was in safe hands throughout.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 27 October 2017

mdixon gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dear Sir, I had an emergency appointment at 1-3 Wormholt R

Dear Sir,

I had an emergency appointment. I would like like to say how professional and helpful the dentist was. I was in some distress with a very painful toothache caused by a infected tooth and gum. The standard of care was exceptional and the suggested treatment was a success.

The receptionist was also very helpful and professional. All much appreciated and I would like you to pass the compliments and thanks to them both.

Yours Sincerely

Michael Dixon

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Alan M gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disgraceful

Arrived 5 minutes late for an appointment at 00:30 after travelling for an hour to get there and sent away! I had informed them that I would be late even before I set off on the journey and to be turned away at the door in the early hours is disgraceful. Stood there in absolute agony and refused to even discuss the matter with me or give any advice to help. People don't travel in the early hours for no reason so clearly it was an emergency. Don't understand how people can work in a job where they help patients in pain only to refuse treatment because you're a few minutes late. Disgusting !!!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 11 September 2017

I am so very sorry that you had such a bad experience at our practice. I have fully investigated the incident and done my best to ensure that it does not happen again. These late night emergency sessions are always very busy with patients often coming with complex problems including trauma cases. We only have have 15 minutes for every patient.We have informed the 111 Triage Service that they should inform the patients to come 10 minutes before their appointment. It takes 5 minutes for the paper work to be complete before a dentist can see a patient. So if a patient does come 5 minutes late , then that only allows 5 minutes for treatment . We had overcome these situations for patients that come late earlier in the session that starts at 10 PM . 111 Triage would book a slot later in the session. The late night session finishes at 1 AM so this was not possible in your case. I have taken the matter up with NHS England to see how we can resolve this situation and am awaiting their response. Thank you for your time in bringing the matter to my attention and once again we would like to apologise for your experience.

Anonymous reviewed Ghauri Dental Practice

Emergency appointment

This is not my regular surgery but they were covering emergencies whilst my dentist was on holiday. I unfortunately developed increasing toothache over the past few days but was reluctant to go elsewhere. I am so relieved that I finally decided to get help and ended up at this surgery. The staff were exemplary and very understanding. The dentist was extremely thorough , took xrays and really put me at ease. This was most certainly the NHS at its best. Thank you.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme . We are also proud that we work in the NHS and will always try to protect it's good name .We hope to see you soon.

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied pateient

I have been seeing the dentist for about 30 years. The dentist has taken excellent care of me all those years. The dentist has advised me well when I have had difficult decisions to make about treatment and recommended care outside their expertise when necessary.
Aside from their professionalism, the dentist is a lovely friendly person whom it is always a pleasure to see - despite the circumstances!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2017

Mark S gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Once again another excellent visit to the dentist

I came for my routine check up. Due to the ongoing years of good advice and care for my teeth, I left happy in the knowledge that my teeth are in very good health. The service that Ghauri Dental Practice provide is excellent. Everyone makes you feel at ease and at no point do you feel anxiety or concern with either the treatment or the costs involved. Dentists always example what work is required and will always give an overview of costs before proceeding. Only required work is carried out and they are very honest with the options available and discussing what is the best option available for both your health and the costs that are right for you. I have never been with another Dental Practice and have no plans to move as I have found them to always be excellent , but still improving the service they provide.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 31 May 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.