Ghauri Dental Practice

020 8746 1500 1 Wormholt Road, Shepherds Bush , Shepherds Bush, W12 0LU

Carla M gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Wrong prescription

I have been on an emergency app on last Saturday 10/02 at 12.30am.

I rated fairly dissatisfied on dignity and respect as the dental assistant/receptionist has let go a couple of comments followed by laugh which I did not understand and as far I trust these comments were non-related to me I still consider this attitude a lack of commonsense.

Although the outcome of the treatment was extremely poor. I have been diagnosed with gum disease, though my teeth are strong and I had one tooth decay in my life 15 years ago. I have been on an emergency app because I was in pain from my gums and one of my teeth was more achy than the rest so I suspected an infection and went on to be seen, even though - i understood afterwards - no infection was found the practitioner seeing me prescribed me the wrong antibiotic (my regular dentist told me on Monday) plus 2 x colgate toothpaste for decay??!

Not impressed

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

M White gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good treatment

Registered very quickly as NHS patient and had a lot of work done in first appointment for very reasonable price. Dentist and reception staff were very professional and helpful. Strongly recommend.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Dentist was lovely but..

Appointment with my normal dentist was great.

Everything went as expected.

Receptionist was rude and unprofessional and very slow.

Dentist was helpful and tended to my needs perfectly. I was happy with their services.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 05 December 2017

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dissapointed

Really dissapointed. I have an emergency and because of the traffic I’m running late they telling me that I lost the appoitment. Maybe people are making efforts fo reach you, and they are in a really bad pain. You cannot treat them like that. Aa but in the text is saying that you might sit and wait. Never go back there!!!!!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 27 December 2017

Pauline gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service received during emergency out of hours

I have been to Ghauri Dental Care in Shepherd Bush twice on an emergency basis.

The service received was excellent and I felt comfortable and relaxed in their care. On both occasions I was in extreme pain and they ensure that I speedily received medication to relief the pain. They worked work hard to resolve the problems with my tooth in a professional and caring manner. Both dentists I saw kept me informed at all times and gave good after care advice.

A very big thank you to the dentists I saw your service was amazing.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 27 November 2017

ehsan gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

extremely happy since we joined this surgery

I along with my wife got registered with this surgery about three years ago and now we feel very much blessed to find this surgery. As we are over sixty and have been seeing dentists for decades, but here we can feel the difference. All the staff is very polite,considerate and very professional. I must thank the dentist who sorted out a long going problem and their valued advice. The dentist is wonderful very competent. In short one can appreciate their professionalism right from the time of having appointment till the treatment is completed. They are good timekeepers and hopefully they will keep up their high standard in future.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 November 2017

Fari Vatani gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My visit at Ghauri Dental Centre

Per my visit at Ghauri Surgery at Shephers Bush , I find myself in safe hands and I find the team trustworthy and caring. An absolute "beautiful experience" each time. I also think that the emergency unit in the evenings is very useful indeed.

I am apprehensive whenever I have to visit the Dentist but each time I am reassured and forget my anxiety at Ghauri Dental Centre.

I am very pleased to be treated by Ghauri Dental Cente as and when needed. May I thank everyone at Ghauri Dental Centre who have given me such professional and beautiful service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Eleni Georgiou gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy patient

I was experiencing a great deal of pain and had to come in for an emergency appointment. The team was accommodating despite a mixup with the time and the dentist was very attentive. I felt I was in safe hands throughout.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 27 October 2017

mdixon gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dear Sir, I had an emergency appointment at 1-3 Wormholt R

Dear Sir,

I had an emergency appointment. I would like like to say how professional and helpful the dentist was. I was in some distress with a very painful toothache caused by a infected tooth and gum. The standard of care was exceptional and the suggested treatment was a success.

The receptionist was also very helpful and professional. All much appreciated and I would like you to pass the compliments and thanks to them both.

Yours Sincerely

Michael Dixon

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Alan M gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disgraceful

Arrived 5 minutes late for an appointment at 00:30 after travelling for an hour to get there and sent away! I had informed them that I would be late even before I set off on the journey and to be turned away at the door in the early hours is disgraceful. Stood there in absolute agony and refused to even discuss the matter with me or give any advice to help. People don't travel in the early hours for no reason so clearly it was an emergency. Don't understand how people can work in a job where they help patients in pain only to refuse treatment because you're a few minutes late. Disgusting !!!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 11 September 2017

I am so very sorry that you had such a bad experience at our practice. I have fully investigated the incident and done my best to ensure that it does not happen again. These late night emergency sessions are always very busy with patients often coming with complex problems including trauma cases. We only have have 15 minutes for every patient.We have informed the 111 Triage Service that they should inform the patients to come 10 minutes before their appointment. It takes 5 minutes for the paper work to be complete before a dentist can see a patient. So if a patient does come 5 minutes late , then that only allows 5 minutes for treatment . We had overcome these situations for patients that come late earlier in the session that starts at 10 PM . 111 Triage would book a slot later in the session. The late night session finishes at 1 AM so this was not possible in your case. I have taken the matter up with NHS England to see how we can resolve this situation and am awaiting their response. Thank you for your time in bringing the matter to my attention and once again we would like to apologise for your experience.