Ghauri Dental Practice

020 8746 1500 1 Wormholt Road, Shepherds Bush , Shepherds Bush, W12 0LU

Simon gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent!!

I had to book an emergency appointment as I had severe tooth ache and the practitioner were so welcoming and lovely, very professional but made you feel really relaxed!!

By far the best dentist I’ve experienced!

Thank you so much guys!!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 December 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Ash gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental appointment for my children

I have now used the Ghauri Dental practice for many years for my whole family and now for my young children who are 10 and 11 years old.

There is a couple of words that describe the practice :
CONSISTENT- always a HIGH level of quality
PROFESSIONAL - always thorough and give a lot of information about the best way forward
VERY CLEAN - as soon as you walk into the practice you feel very comfortable with the high level of hygiene
GOOD LISTENERS - always listen patiently and take into consideration a patient's point of view
VERY VERY NICE TO CHILDREN - from turning a dental appointment into a apprehensive scenario they have made my kids,feel HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE to come for regular checks

I fully whole heartedly recommend the Ghauri Dental practice to everyone. A great experience

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 21 November 2018

Thank you for such a nice review. We always try to make sure we take special care for the little ones so that they actually look forward to to their appointments.

A Khan gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Emergency Dental Service

I had toothache and I rang NHS 111 service to find out emergency dentist, they directed me to Ghauri's Dental Center, I could not believe that I was able to find an NHS Emergency Dentist at 12:30 at night. Must say as a GP myself that this is the best dental emergency service locally. The Dentist got me out of pain and gave me good advise.
I would strongly recommend.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 21 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We try to make our NHS dental emergency service responsive to the needs of our patients and the patients we see through NHS 111. We are glad you found the service of value in your time of need.

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service !

quick appointment n helpfull staff .. appointments always on time Friendly service and good advice n wud highly recommend to friends and family .

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 29 November 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Z Ahmed gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Treatment

Had a range of treatment at the Practice including root canal, extractions, fillings, crowns, mouthguard, all treatment carried out to very high and caring level.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 21 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words and we are happy that you were happy with all aspects of the treatment.

Szkudlarek gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Never again. Money making clinic

I was there yesterday after calling NHS 111. One of my teeth was broken so i had severe pain and gum swollen . As soon i entered the clinic receptionist took the payment . after that i went inside with the doctor. He put his gloves and check in my mouth and without doing any test he wrote me prescription for antibiotic and said to me " i don't like to do temporary filling so i am giving you antibiotics prescription but you should make an appointment with a dentist and he/she will do the temporary filling for you "

so why did you charge me £21 .. no x-ray, no temporary fillings. just to give a prescription .

when i went there there was no nurse . just the doctor .. i think he is just making money by giving prescription without any test .

never going to him again and i will ask everyone in my friends and family never that clinic.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 21 November 2018

I am so sorry that you were so unhappy with the care provided. I have had a meeting with the dentist concerned and have highlighted your concerns. We carry out emergency sessions under contracts from NHS England . NHS fees are payable upfront so that is why we collect the patient's charge after registration. Patients are advised of this when they are booked through NHS 111. It was apparent from the swelling around the tooth that there was a large dental abscess under the tooth , the treatment for which was to initially prescribe antibiotics . This was provided for you . Once again I am sorry that you felt that treatment was not thorough enough and I would be happy for you to contact Mr Ali who is our manager on 0208 743 4065 to explain the treatment further .

Odmunkh gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

teeth cleaning

The dentist was very pleasant any professional, he cleaned my teeth and i was very satisfied with his work.

the cleanliness and hygiene of the work place was excellent, I would highly recommend the Ghuari Dental centre.

Odmunkh

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 13 August 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 21 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and the cleanliness of our workplace is of the utmost importance to us , for our patients and our staff.

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

An excellent dental surgery with great staff

I have been a dental patient of this dental surgery for over 15 years.

Each individual I have had the pleasure to interact with have been friendly, courteous and caring. The receptionists have always shown excellent customer care service to my son and I. The practice manager is always polite and friendly, whenever I see him.

My personal dentist has always been a welcoming, accommodating, caring and conscientious dentist to me. I am glad to have him as my dentist. I appreciate his attention to detail and diligence as a dentist. He has looked after me well over the years, for which I am very grateful. I highly recommended the Ghauri Dental Centre, they have a professional and caring team.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 28 November 2018

Very happy that you were satisfied with the care over 15 years. We shall always strive to continue to improve our level of care.

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A huge thank you to my son's dentist

I have great respect for my son's dentist.

He has shown unfaltering commitment and kindness to my son Liam. His professionalism has been an inspiration to us both. Liam has needed much care and attention and his dentist has always shown skilful expertise, much compassion and patience. The standard of care has been excellent.

I appreciate all he has kindly done to help my son's oral health and am confident Liam is in the best of care. We are fortunate to have him as Liam's dentist.

I highly recommend his services!.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 28 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words and it's always a pleasure to meet and treat you.

Marc Dewhurst gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Came for a standard check up. Service was excellent throughout. Left the surgery very satisfied with what I had been given. Looking forward to my next check up in 6 months.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 May 2018

Ghauri Dental Practice replied on 28 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.