Ghauri Dental Practice

020 8746 1500 1 Wormholt Road, Shepherds Bush , Shepherds Bush, W12 0LU

Ash gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental appointment for my children

I have now used the Ghauri Dental practice for many years for my whole family and now for my young children who are 10 and 11 years old.

There is a couple of words that describe the practice :
CONSISTENT- always a HIGH level of quality
PROFESSIONAL - always thorough and give a lot of information about the best way forward
VERY CLEAN - as soon as you walk into the practice you feel very comfortable with the high level of hygiene
GOOD LISTENERS - always listen patiently and take into consideration a patient's point of view
VERY VERY NICE TO CHILDREN - from turning a dental appointment into a apprehensive scenario they have made my kids,feel HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE to come for regular checks

I fully whole heartedly recommend the Ghauri Dental practice to everyone. A great experience

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Z Ahmed gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Treatment

Had a range of treatment at the Practice including root canal, extractions, fillings, crowns, mouthguard, all treatment carried out to very high and caring level.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

Szkudlarek gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Never again. Money making clinic

I was there yesterday after calling NHS 111. One of my teeth was broken so i had severe pain and gum swollen . As soon i entered the clinic receptionist took the payment . after that i went inside with the doctor. He put his gloves and check in my mouth and without doing any test he wrote me prescription for antibiotic and said to me " i don't like to do temporary filling so i am giving you antibiotics prescription but you should make an appointment with a dentist and he/she will do the temporary filling for you "

so why did you charge me £21 .. no x-ray, no temporary fillings. just to give a prescription .

when i went there there was no nurse . just the doctor .. i think he is just making money by giving prescription without any test .

never going to him again and i will ask everyone in my friends and family never that clinic.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Odmunkh gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

teeth cleaning

The dentist was very pleasant any professional, he cleaned my teeth and i was very satisfied with his work.

the cleanliness and hygiene of the work place was excellent, I would highly recommend the Ghuari Dental centre.

Odmunkh

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 13 August 2018

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

An excellent dental surgery with great staff

I have been a dental patient of this dental surgery for over 15 years.

Each individual I have had the pleasure to interact with have been friendly, courteous and caring. The receptionists have always shown excellent customer care service to my son and I. The practice manager is always polite and friendly, whenever I see him.

My personal dentist has always been a welcoming, accommodating, caring and conscientious dentist to me. I am glad to have him as my dentist. I appreciate his attention to detail and diligence as a dentist. He has looked after me well over the years, for which I am very grateful. I highly recommended the Ghauri Dental Centre, they have a professional and caring team.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Emma gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A huge thank you to my son's dentist

I have great respect for my son's dentist.

He has shown unfaltering commitment and kindness to my son Liam. His professionalism has been an inspiration to us both. Liam has needed much care and attention and his dentist has always shown skilful expertise, much compassion and patience. The standard of care has been excellent.

I appreciate all he has kindly done to help my son's oral health and am confident Liam is in the best of care. We are fortunate to have him as Liam's dentist.

I highly recommend his services!.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Marc Dewhurst gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Came for a standard check up. Service was excellent throughout. Left the surgery very satisfied with what I had been given. Looking forward to my next check up in 6 months.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 May 2018

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So happy

I had an emergency, nhs 111 referred to this clinic. The dentist was really professional and really kind. I felt so happy and confident

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 08 April 2018

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

New dentist constantly up-sells unnecessary treatments

I was visiting a dentist at Ghauri for three years and he was excellent, always offering the best advice and treatment. Unfortunately, he has now moved to Australia and I was disappointed that all his replacement did was try to upsell me on everything from orthodontics and whitening treatments to replacement fillings. I feel very lucky to have never needed braces and have very white teeth already so was really frustrated that she was recommending all of these treatments at a cost of £4000+. She said she'd give me a discount on the orthodontics as she's still practising the treatment (no thanks!) Do not go to this dentist unless you want to spend unnecessarily and develop a complex.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 17 July 2018

Carla M gave Ghauri Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Wrong prescription

I have been on an emergency app on last Saturday 10/02 at 12.30am.

I rated fairly dissatisfied on dignity and respect as the dental assistant/receptionist has let go a couple of comments followed by laugh which I did not understand and as far I trust these comments were non-related to me I still consider this attitude a lack of commonsense.

Although the outcome of the treatment was extremely poor. I have been diagnosed with gum disease, though my teeth are strong and I had one tooth decay in my life 15 years ago. I have been on an emergency app because I was in pain from my gums and one of my teeth was more achy than the rest so I suspected an infection and went on to be seen, even though - i understood afterwards - no infection was found the practitioner seeing me prescribed me the wrong antibiotic (my regular dentist told me on Monday) plus 2 x colgate toothpaste for decay??!

Not impressed