Bond Dental

0207 224 3566 62 Gloucester Place, Marylebone , London, W1U 8HW

Ryan gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant, friendly dentist

This is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's genuinely friendly, interested and engaged. He also remembers who I am and remembers what we talked about last time I was there. I have the impression that he actually listens to me, and takes the time to explain things as well. It's pretty easy to make an appointment, and the reception staff are really friendly and courteous too. The building itself is nice and clean. All in all, you can't really ask for much more. This is a great place. Fab!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 08 January 2019

Adrian gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding

I’ve been visiting this practice for two years due to a complicated issue with my teeth and gums. One particular dentist has provided excellent care and advice throughout and professionally resolved the issue I was experiencing. I couldn’t recommend her and the staff enough. They are all kind and well trained.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 09 January 2019

Great first visit

The dentist was brilliant with the kids, would highly recommend!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 09 January 2019

Thea gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend

I saw one particular hygienist today for dental hygiene appointment. I have incredibly sensitive teeth and always dread this time of year, but she was so quick to respond to my particular sensitivities that it all passed with much less pain than I've had in the past and was all finished before I knew it. She even took the time to ask how I really felt afterwards, and what was it that made it better than I'd feared. Excellent service, I'd highly recommend her.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 14 January 2019

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 1 stars

Avoid this practice

The dentist I saw misguided me and refused to offer NHS treatment. He also claimed several times that the NHS treatment is substandard. The filling he gave me came off by midnight. Waste of time and money. Avoid if you want NHS treatment.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Very good dentist Yes very satisfied with treatment.

I have been very satisfied with this dentist. He is of high standard and as I am a retired person now, I now need more treatment at this stage in my life so upon finding a good dentist is so important to me at this stage in my life. Many thanks once again.

janet oldham.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Excellent dentist and practice

Warm and welcoming, very clean. Lovely toys - very clean and all working - for daughter to play with. Excellent child friendly books regarding visiting the dentist for us to read.

Seen at apt time, welcoming, our little one at ease, involved her, encouraging her to look at me having my teeth examined. Full discussion with myself regarding my teeth, options for future and recommendations of products but no pressure to commit then.
Examined little ones teeth, tips on encouraging good dental health, charting with her as well.

Excellent service and great to know we have found a family dentist. Thank you

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018

Annie gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely first class service

Absolutely first class service. Efficient; friendly and personable

Extremely happy to support this fabulous dentist and his practice

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 26 November 2018

Awat gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional and friendly

I had root canal and filling for a back tooth. Absolutely satisfied with the dentist's professional effort and happy with the result.
Thanks a lot

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Tanya Sandhu gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

First class job

I visited Bond dentist a few months ago to have my teeth cleaned and get new fillings. I was appointed one particular dentist - an extremely highly skilled and proficient professional in his field. My fillings are yet intact and I have not faced any problem as of yet. I would recommend this particular dentist to each and every person I know. If you want a welldone, long lasting treatment then go and book tournaments appointment now!!!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018