Bond Dental

0207 224 3566 62 Gloucester Place, Marylebone , London, W1U 8HW

CHECK UP

Friendly, professional, efficient.

Good Flexibility With appointment times, very professional dentist, who explained each Part of the Check up process. Fantastic and helpful advice.

All in all, amazing!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

Johanne Enright gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Treatment

Within 5 hours of calling the practice I was seen for emergency treatment. His whole manner was personable and friendly. He was understanding of my concerns. He did x-rays of my whole mouth and a general check up, He gave sound advice on future treatment.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 14 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

Thank you for leaving us a good review!
We always do our best to see emergency patients on the same day and are happy to hear you had been looked after well by our team.

We would like to thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to welcoming you back anytime you need us.
Best Regards.

Friendly and helpful

I had a satisfying experience in Bond Dental. My dentist involved me to the process, explained me what he will do. I will definitely come again if I will have any dental issues in the future.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 23 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

We are very glad that you are satisfied with your overall experience here at Bond Dental and we are happy to know we have gained a happy, regular patient!
Thank you for your kindness and for leaving us a review, Best Regards.

Dylan H gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist - patient and really clear communicator

Was really impressed with the dentist and all of the nursing and reception staff at Bond Dental. I got an appointment the same week and the experience was such a pleasant one. After examination, the dentist took time to show me areas of plaque build up and explained the various options for treatments. He couldn't have been more helpful and am really happy with the work done.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 28 February 2019

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

Daniel gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great Filling - Top quality service and aftercare!

I was recommended to this Bond Dental by a friend when I had cracked one of my molars and chipped off part of the tooth. It was easy to arrange an appointment and the dentist who saw me was very personable and careful (I have a fear of dental work!). He was very good with putting me at ease and did the filling with minimal discomfort. I've had the filling in for the past couple of weeks and it feels very good. I think the level of service was fantastic have gone back to the dentist to have a general check up since. I felt very well looked after and would recommend this dental practice to anyone but particularly to those who are afraid of going to the dentist!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 31 January 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your response, we're so glad to hear that you had a comfortable experience here at Bond Dental. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Chang gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

a good dentist I have ever been to. He explains treatment clearly. I would recommend.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 22 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 31 January 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and would recommend our practice!
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Beatrice gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend

Excellent service. I had to book in an emergency appointment for a wisdom tooth and they were very quick at finding me a spot. In three weeks they fixed the pain and I also got an inlay fitted in after a very thorough hygiene.
Definitely recommend.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 01 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

We always aim to provide each and every patient with excellent service and care and we are very glad to know that you feel this is what you have received!

We really apprentice you taking the time to leave us a review and want thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you in due course.

Ryan gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant, friendly dentist

This is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's genuinely friendly, interested and engaged. He also remembers who I am and remembers what we talked about last time I was there. I have the impression that he actually listens to me, and takes the time to explain things as well. It's pretty easy to make an appointment, and the reception staff are really friendly and courteous too. The building itself is nice and clean. All in all, you can't really ask for much more. This is a great place. Fab!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 08 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 01 February 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely review. Our patients are very important to us and it is always a priority to make sure that they are well looked after and made to feel comfortable throughout the appointment. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Adrian gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding

I’ve been visiting this practice for two years due to a complicated issue with my teeth and gums. One particular dentist has provided excellent care and advice throughout and professionally resolved the issue I was experiencing. I couldn’t recommend her and the staff enough. They are all kind and well trained.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 09 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 01 February 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We always strive to create a friendly and comfortable environment here at Bond Dental! We hope to see you back soon!

Great first visit

The dentist was brilliant with the kids, would highly recommend!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 09 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 01 February 2019

Hi there! We're so glad you and your children had a positive experience here at Bond Dental! It's always such a pleasure to hear that children felt comfortable at our practice. We hope to see you and your family soon!