Bond Dental

1. Review titled You couldn't find a better dentist!!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 May 2019

The dentist and his team are amazing. Myself and my daughters have been visiting him for years and I have nothing but positive things to say about them!! My teeth were horrible when I first started seeing him and I was embarrassed even to smile. I decided on invisible braces and wow, what a difference they've made! My smile is now one of my favourite features. The dentist is calm, kind, friendly and professional who knows his stuff and you'd struggle to find a nicer more competent dentist.

Visited May 2019

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Removed four wisdom teeth in one month

by Howard Tang - Posted on 30 April 2019

Got all my four wisdom teeth removed from Bond dental in one month, excellence oral surgeon. Speed recovery with nearly no pain. Although the place of my wisdom teeth is a bit tricky and they did it very smoothly with excellent skills. The best dental clinic in town that I highly recommended.

Visited April 2019

Replied on 30 April 2019

Thank you so much! We're so glad to hear you had a speedy recovery and hope to see you soon for a dental check-up! :)

3. Review titled Professional service

by Nada Sawadi - Posted on 28 March 2019

The surgery is very clean and tidy and the dentist takes his time to explain everything very slowly and properly. I will come back again. Thank you

Visited March 2019

Replied on 28 March 2019

Maintaining excellent hygiene standards is of the greatest importance to us, so we're very glad you felt this was the case, too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

4. Review titled Highly recommend

by Beatrice - Posted on 01 February 2019

Excellent service. I had to book in an emergency appointment for a wisdom tooth and they were very quick at finding me a spot. In three weeks they fixed the pain and I also got an inlay fitted in after a very thorough hygiene. Definitely recommend.

Visited January 2019

Replied on 01 February 2019

We always aim to provide each and every patient with excellent service and care and we are very glad to know that you feel this is what you have received! We really apprentice you taking the time to leave us a review and want thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in due course.

5. Review titled Best Dentist in London!

by Sy Sy - Posted on 25 January 2019

One particular gentleman has been my Dentist for over 5 years and I wont see another Dentist. He is friendly, professional and cares about teeth and dental hygiene, I can tell its his passion! He encourages and challenges me on each visit (which I need) and after my regular teeth cleans I can feel the wind through my teeth!!!

Visited November 2018

Replied on 25 January 2019

Hi there! Taking care of our patient's teeth is definitely our #1 priority here at Bond Dental, and I'm so glad this showed in your visit! Thank you for your lovely review :)

6. Review titled Highly recommend

by Thea - Posted on 14 January 2019

I saw one particular hygienist today for dental hygiene appointment. I have incredibly sensitive teeth and always dread this time of year, but she was so quick to respond to my particular sensitivities that it all passed with much less pain than I've had in the past and was all finished before I knew it. She even took the time to ask how I really felt afterwards, and what was it that made it better than I'd feared. Excellent service, I'd highly recommend her.

Visited January 2019

Replied on 14 January 2019

Hi there! We're very proud of the work our dental hygienist carries out and we are so glad you had a positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you back soon!

7. Review titled Excellent dentist and practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 December 2018

Warm and welcoming, very clean. Lovely toys - very clean and all working - for daughter to play with. Excellent child friendly books regarding visiting the dentist for us to read. Seen at apt time, welcoming, our little one at ease, involved her, encouraging her to look at me having my teeth examined. Full discussion with myself regarding my teeth, options for future and recommendations of products but no pressure to commit then. Examined little ones teeth, tips on encouraging good dental health, charting with her as well. Excellent service and great to know we have found a family dentist. Thank you

Visited November 2018

Replied on 01 December 2018

Hi there! We're so glad you had a positive experience at Bond Dental! We always want to ensure that the patient is fully involved in their treatment and is comfortable throughout the appointment. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

8. Review titled Professional and friendly

by Awat - Posted on 19 October 2018

I had root canal and filling for a back tooth. Absolutely satisfied with the dentist's professional effort and happy with the result. Thanks a lot

Visited October 2018

Replied on 19 October 2018

We're so glad you were happy with the dentist's work! We look forward to seeing you soon!

9. Review titled Excellent service!

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 November 2017

I was recommended Alia Faki dental practice by a family member. To date I’ve had a root canal, polish and scale and new crown fitted. Throughout, i was made involved in treatment decisions, the dentists made me feel like a valued patient. I want to thank all staff from the lovely receptionist to the dentist assistant. Very professional and high standard of care. Recommended!

Visited November 2017

Replied on 23 November 2017

Hello, Thank you for you kind review. We are glad to know you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards

10. Review titled Very unprofessional: had a long wait, poor check-up

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 November 2017

Please- avoid Firstly, I had to wait 30 minutes before the dentist was ready. I went for a general check-up, and immediately the dentist wanted to take x-rays although I knew they had already done so at a previous appointment. It transpired that they had two separate files on me. I sat down for 2 minutes during the check-up, before the dentist said that I needed some repair work, as well as cleaning. I was already aware of these things, and the dentist moved also immediately to do the 'extra' cleaning work. I have been for many check-ups in my life, and I know for certain that that was not a complete check-up, as they didn't go through all of my teeth and check the gums. This should be the basic service! The repair work was for a partial-crown that I had had completed at this dentist only 18 months before. Already this tooth was chipped (despite supposing to last for 10 years!), instead of doing a repair on this under the guarantee they tried to sell me a replacement crown. Apart from being worrying poor on the dental practice, I get the impression that this dentist is constantly trying to up-sell and advising treatments just so it can charge more money. Please- avoid

Visited November 2017

Bond Dental has not yet replied.