Bond Dental

0207 224 3566 62 Gloucester Place, Marylebone , London, W1U 8HW

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Very good dentist Yes very satisfied with treatment.

I have been very satisfied with this dentist. He is of high standard and as I am a retired person now, I now need more treatment at this stage in my life so upon finding a good dentist is so important to me at this stage in my life. Many thanks once again.

janet oldham.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Awat gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional and friendly

I had root canal and filling for a back tooth. Absolutely satisfied with the dentist's professional effort and happy with the result.
Thanks a lot

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Tanya Sandhu gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

First class job

I visited Bond dentist a few months ago to have my teeth cleaned and get new fillings. I was appointed one particular dentist - an extremely highly skilled and proficient professional in his field. My fillings are yet intact and I have not faced any problem as of yet. I would recommend this particular dentist to each and every person I know. If you want a welldone, long lasting treatment then go and book tournaments appointment now!!!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018

EXCELLENT PRACTICE

Have attended surgery since shortly after opening.
Dental care has been excellent ever since.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 02 March 2018

Sophia D gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

fast efficient and friendly

Excellent service, friendly staff, excellent quality dental care! My appointment took less than 20 mins and I feel so much better. Excellent doctor and trained staff - highly recommended

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 25 January 2018

A true professional

After falling and chipping my 2 front teeth, I contacted this practice and literally had an appointment within a few hours. I was treated with such consideration and dignity. I would definitely come back to this practice for more dental work. Excellent results

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 28 January 2018

Harry gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant

I went in as an emergency patient in excruciating pain, after ringing 5 other practices who were 'too busy' as they only had NHS slots on certain days, AF Dental made a really concerted effort to squeeze me in that day. It was really appreciated as I was quite distressed having to go another night in agony.

My issues was quickly diagnosed and temporary relief was given almost instantly-turns out I needed a root canal and the follow up was booked shortly thereafter. I've always been told that this procedure is like a medieval form of torture, but due to the expert and precise ability of the dentist I didn't feel a thing.

I can honestly say that this is by far the best experience I've ever had at a dentist. Everyone is so brilliant and lovely, I was lucky to find this practice.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 1 stars

Very unprofessional: had a long wait, poor check-up

Please- avoid

Firstly, I had to wait 30 minutes before the dentist was ready.

I went for a general check-up, and immediately the dentist wanted to take x-rays although I knew they had already done so at a previous appointment. It transpired that they had two separate files on me.

I sat down for 2 minutes during the check-up, before the dentist said that I needed some repair work, as well as cleaning. I was already aware of these things, and the dentist moved also immediately to do the 'extra' cleaning work. I have been for many check-ups in my life, and I know for certain that that was not a complete check-up, as they didn't go through all of my teeth and check the gums. This should be the basic service!

The repair work was for a partial-crown that I had had completed at this dentist only 18 months before. Already this tooth was chipped (despite supposing to last for 10 years!), instead of doing a repair on this under the guarantee they tried to sell me a replacement crown.

Apart from being worrying poor on the dental practice, I get the impression that this dentist is constantly trying to up-sell and advising treatments just so it can charge more money.

Please- avoid

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 09 November 2017

Excellent Service!

I have been with this dentist for a number of years and I am always pleased with the service I recieve. I definitely recommend this Dental Practice, especially for anyone living in or around Central London!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 24 November 2017

Excellent service!

I was recommended Alia Faki dental practice by a family member. To date I’ve had a root canal, polish and scale and new crown fitted. Throughout, i was made involved in treatment decisions, the dentists made me feel like a valued patient. I want to thank all staff from the lovely receptionist to the dentist assistant. Very professional and high standard of care. Recommended!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 23 November 2017