Bond Dental

0207 224 3566 62 Gloucester Place, Marylebone , London, W1U 8HW

Samuel gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Made the whole filling process comfortable

I had to have a filling. I have a phobia of needles and was therefore very uncomfortable, but the doctor and nurse did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable throughout. They ensured a pain free experience and provided a constant explanation of what they were doing at each step of the procedure to remove distress as far as possible. I am very satisfied with the service.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 09 July 2019

Nicholas S. gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Bond Dental Experience

I found that this practice provided a sense of security from its courteous staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and the level of care from the dentist. Everything was explained as to what the problem was with a tooth of mine that had chipped, it was further evidenced through photos and x-rays, and options for treatment, and the price for each was then further explained. An excellent practice all told.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 27 June 2019

Aisling gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Would highly recommend

I've been attending Gloucester Place for years but have only recently become a patient of my dentist.The treatment and care received under the dentist and the team is second to none. Really attentive and informative and you're given options about the type of treatments available. The after care is brilliant too. I feel in very good hands and would highly recommend. Furthermore improvements to the surgery itself - small things like low level music in the waiting area and aesthetic improvements means it's now a nice place to visit in a great part of town. Keep up the good work! Aisling

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 06 July 2019

Lauren gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional and informative

I am so impressed with this place. From the moment I arrived the receptionist could not have been more welcoming and friendly. The décor is modern and fresh looking. The dentist gave me great advice and I felt comfortable and looked after from the off-set. Thank you, I will be recommending highly and returning.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019

Bond Dental replied on 20 May 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving such a kind response! We really do try our best to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere and we are so glad this showed through in your visit! Looking forward to welcoming you back to Bond Dental soon!

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

You couldn't find a better dentist!!!

The dentist and his team are amazing. Myself and my daughters have been visiting him for years and I have nothing but positive things to say about them!! My teeth were horrible when I first started seeing him and I was embarrassed even to smile. I decided on invisible braces and wow, what a difference they've made! My smile is now one of my favourite features. The dentist is calm, kind, friendly and professional who knows his stuff and you'd struggle to find a nicer more competent dentist.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 25 May 2019

N.T. gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Very professional. High level of service

Efficient appointment booking. Courteous attention by all staff members. Comfortable facilities.Excellent attention to detail.Ensures solutions to all issues.Definitely recommend

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 17 April 2019

Bond Dental replied on 20 May 2019

Hi! Our aim is to always provide excellent service throughout our patient's entire experience at Bond Dental. Thank you for taking the time to write us this review!

Howard Tang gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Removed four wisdom teeth in one month

Got all my four wisdom teeth removed from Bond dental in one month, excellence oral surgeon. Speed recovery with nearly no pain. Although the place of my wisdom teeth is a bit tricky and they did it very smoothly with excellent skills. The best dental clinic in town that I highly recommended.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 30 April 2019

Bond Dental replied on 20 May 2019

Thank you so much! We're so glad to hear you had a speedy recovery and hope to see you soon for a dental check-up! :)

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

CHECK UP

Friendly, professional, efficient.

Good Flexibility With appointment times, very professional dentist, who explained each Part of the Check up process. Fantastic and helpful advice.

All in all, amazing!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Bond Dental replied on 20 May 2019

Hi! Thank you for your positive review! Explaining the entire process and ensuring our patients feel comfortable asking us questions is so important to us. We're so glad you had a great experience at our practice!

Nada Sawadi gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional service

The surgery is very clean and tidy and the dentist takes his time to explain everything very slowly and properly. I will come back again.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 28 March 2019

Bond Dental replied on 20 May 2019

Maintaining excellent hygiene standards is of the greatest importance to us, so we're very glad you felt this was the case, too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Johanne Enright gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Treatment

Within 5 hours of calling the practice I was seen for emergency treatment. His whole manner was personable and friendly. He was understanding of my concerns. He did x-rays of my whole mouth and a general check up, He gave sound advice on future treatment.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 14 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

Thank you for leaving us a good review!
We always do our best to see emergency patients on the same day and are happy to hear you had been looked after well by our team.

We would like to thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to welcoming you back anytime you need us.
Best Regards.