Bond Dental

1. Review titled Rotten tooth extraction

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Having the need to have a rotten tooth extracted immediately I was recommended to use OralSurgeons Ltd. I would have preferred to have the tooth out under aneasthetics but the pain became so bad I really had no choice. I am very frightened of Dentists plus the fact I am on blood thinning tablets. The dentist extracted my tooth and as promised I felt no pain. The pain only starts during the recovery period which is only to be expected.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Rotten tooth extraction as unsuitable

2. Review titled Exceptional Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 November 2019

The treatement my daughters received for several tooth extractions was exception. One particular extraction was extremely difficult and required time, patience and expert precision. The level of care and service was of the highest standard. We are so greatful. Thank you so much.

Report review titled Exceptional Experience as unsuitable

3. Review titled Emergency Appointment

by Steven Stone - Posted on 05 August 2019

I was dealt with the upmost of respect. The doctor was great and I was totally at ease being a nervous patient

Report review titled Emergency Appointment as unsuitable

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Avoid at all costs!

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I’ve had a terrible experience taking my son there. Rude staff, long waiting time, and a lack of professionalism from the team. Certainly a place I will not be returning to. I’ve been taking my son to see this practice for about three years, and, on most occasions, it’s an unpleasant experience.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Avoid at all costs! as unsuitable

5. Review titled Very poor experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 October 2019

I came in under an NHS maternity exemption certificate having read positive reviews online, and was extremely disappointed. One of the first things the doctor told me was that NHS quotas for the month have been met indicating not too much interest in my visit (when I was already there). I was offered options that I thought were inadequate like choosing between pulling my tooth out or opting for a 1600 treatment. I would have been happy to pay if it was actually necessary but the appointment felt so rushed, I did not think my best interest was taken into account. One of the worst consultations I have experienced. Was hoping to make this practice a regular one (both on NHS & paying for any extras), but the experience was so off-putting, I won't be returning or would not recommend.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Very poor experience as unsuitable

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Top Dentist for me ??

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have known my dentist for a few years. Last year he mentioned, he will be moving to a new dental practice. I had no hesitation, & moved too. As, I wanted to continue having, the excellent/quality of service & treatment, that has always been provided. I have had a few appointments at Bond Dental, & the staff are always very helpful, friendly & show care. I have received great help & assistance, in decision making, from the treatment options available. Also, there is a very helpful payment plan available, which allows you to, spread the cost of your treatment, over several months, which is fantastic! Thank You ........... to all at Bond Dental - An Amazing Team.

Report review titled Top Dentist for me ?? as unsuitable

7. Review titled Smart, Professional & Efficient

by Serena - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have been attending this practice for about a year now and previously for a number of years saw the same dentist at a different clinic. Basically I moved with him when he moved clinics ! I have always been impressed with his professional & efficient treatment, on going advice & he makes sure I am fully involved in any decisions regarding my treatment. He has always carried out the various dental procedures, on me over the years, very skilfully and always painlessly. All of the staff including the hygienist have been fantastic and make you feel at ease. I would have no hesitation in recommending this practice from reception, nurses, hygenist & dentists. All of my family & friends that have attended this practice have also spoken highly about the service they received. Well done & thanks for removing fear of the dentists chair !

Report review titled Smart, Professional & Efficient as unsuitable

8. Review titled Bond dental

by Vagli - Posted on 07 October 2019

Been a patient for 2 years and will continue to be one. Very happy (well as much as you can be visiting the dentist!), but Main dentist puts my worries at ease, talks me through the process and always listens.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Bond dental as unsuitable

9. Review titled Made the whole filling process comfortable

by Samuel - Posted on 09 July 2019

I had to have a filling. I have a phobia of needles and was therefore very uncomfortable, but the doctor and nurse did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable throughout. They ensured a pain free experience and provided a constant explanation of what they were doing at each step of the procedure to remove distress as far as possible. I am very satisfied with the service.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Made the whole filling process comfortable as unsuitable

10. Review titled Bond Dental Experience

by Nicholas S. - Posted on 27 June 2019

I found that this practice provided a sense of security from its courteous staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and the level of care from the dentist. Everything was explained as to what the problem was with a tooth of mine that had chipped, it was further evidenced through photos and x-rays, and options for treatment, and the price for each was then further explained. An excellent practice all told.

Visited June 2019