Bond Dental

1. Review titled Rotten tooth extraction

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 September 2019

Having the need to have a rotten tooth extracted immediately I was recommended to use OralSurgeons Ltd. I would have preferred to have the tooth out under aneasthetics but the pain became so bad I really had no choice. I am very frightened of Dentists plus the fact I am on blood thinning tablets. The dentist extracted my tooth and as promised I felt no pain. The pain only starts during the recovery period which is only to be expected.

Visited September 2019

2. Review titled Exceptional Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 November 2019

The treatement my daughters received for several tooth extractions was exception. One particular extraction was extremely difficult and required time, patience and expert precision. The level of care and service was of the highest standard. We are so greatful. Thank you so much.

3. Review titled Emergency Appointment

by Steven Stone - Posted on 05 August 2019

I was dealt with the upmost of respect. The doctor was great and I was totally at ease being a nervous patient

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Avoid at all costs!

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I’ve had a terrible experience taking my son there. Rude staff, long waiting time, and a lack of professionalism from the team. Certainly a place I will not be returning to. I’ve been taking my son to see this practice for about three years, and, on most occasions, it’s an unpleasant experience.

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Top Dentist for me ??

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 September 2019

I have known my dentist for a few years. Last year he mentioned, he will be moving to a new dental practice. I had no hesitation, & moved too. As, I wanted to continue having, the excellent/quality of service & treatment, that has always been provided. I have had a few appointments at Bond Dental, & the staff are always very helpful, friendly & show care. I have received great help & assistance, in decision making, from the treatment options available. Also, there is a very helpful payment plan available, which allows you to, spread the cost of your treatment, over several months, which is fantastic! Thank You ........... to all at Bond Dental - An Amazing Team.

6. Review titled Smart, Professional & Efficient

by Serena - Posted on 18 August 2019

I have been attending this practice for about a year now and previously for a number of years saw the same dentist at a different clinic. Basically I moved with him when he moved clinics ! I have always been impressed with his professional & efficient treatment, on going advice & he makes sure I am fully involved in any decisions regarding my treatment. He has always carried out the various dental procedures, on me over the years, very skilfully and always painlessly. All of the staff including the hygienist have been fantastic and make you feel at ease. I would have no hesitation in recommending this practice from reception, nurses, hygenist & dentists. All of my family & friends that have attended this practice have also spoken highly about the service they received. Well done & thanks for removing fear of the dentists chair !

7. Review titled Bond dental

by Vagli - Posted on 25 July 2019

Been a patient for 2 years and will continue to be one. Very happy (well as much as you can be visiting the dentist!), but Main dentist puts my worries at ease, talks me through the process and always listens.

8. Review titled Made the whole filling process comfortable

by Samuel - Posted on 09 July 2019

I had to have a filling. I have a phobia of needles and was therefore very uncomfortable, but the doctor and nurse did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable throughout. They ensured a pain free experience and provided a constant explanation of what they were doing at each step of the procedure to remove distress as far as possible. I am very satisfied with the service.

9. Review titled Bond Dental Experience

by Nicholas S. - Posted on 27 June 2019

I found that this practice provided a sense of security from its courteous staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and the level of care from the dentist. Everything was explained as to what the problem was with a tooth of mine that had chipped, it was further evidenced through photos and x-rays, and options for treatment, and the price for each was then further explained. An excellent practice all told.

Visited June 2019

Bond Dental has not yet replied.

10. Review titled You couldn't find a better dentist!!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 May 2019

The dentist and his team are amazing. Myself and my daughters have been visiting him for years and I have nothing but positive things to say about them!! My teeth were horrible when I first started seeing him and I was embarrassed even to smile. I decided on invisible braces and wow, what a difference they've made! My smile is now one of my favourite features. The dentist is calm, kind, friendly and professional who knows his stuff and you'd struggle to find a nicer more competent dentist.

Visited May 2019