Bond Dental

0207 224 3566 62 Gloucester Place, Marylebone , London, W1U 8HW

Lauren gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional and informative

I am so impressed with this place. From the moment I arrived the receptionist could not have been more welcoming and friendly. The décor is modern and fresh looking. The dentist gave me great advice and I felt comfortable and looked after from the off-set. Thank you, I will be recommending highly and returning.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019

N.T. gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Very professional. High level of service

Efficient appointment booking. Courteous attention by all staff members. Comfortable facilities.Excellent attention to detail.Ensures solutions to all issues.Definitely recommend

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 17 April 2019

Howard Tang gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Removed four wisdom teeth in one month

Got all my four wisdom teeth removed from Bond dental in one month, excellence oral surgeon. Speed recovery with nearly no pain. Although the place of my wisdom teeth is a bit tricky and they did it very smoothly with excellent skills. The best dental clinic in town that I highly recommended.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 30 April 2019

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

CHECK UP

Friendly, professional, efficient.

Good Flexibility With appointment times, very professional dentist, who explained each Part of the Check up process. Fantastic and helpful advice.

All in all, amazing!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Nada Sawadi gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Professional service

The surgery is very clean and tidy and the dentist takes his time to explain everything very slowly and properly. I will come back again.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 28 March 2019

Johanne Enright gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Treatment

Within 5 hours of calling the practice I was seen for emergency treatment. His whole manner was personable and friendly. He was understanding of my concerns. He did x-rays of my whole mouth and a general check up, He gave sound advice on future treatment.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 14 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

Thank you for leaving us a good review!
We always do our best to see emergency patients on the same day and are happy to hear you had been looked after well by our team.

We would like to thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to welcoming you back anytime you need us.
Best Regards.

Anonymous gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and helpful

I had a satisfying experience in Bond Dental. My dentist involved me to the process, explained me what he will do. I will definitely come again if I will have any dental issues in the future.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 23 February 2019

Bond Dental replied on 05 March 2019

We are very glad that you are satisfied with your overall experience here at Bond Dental and we are happy to know we have gained a happy, regular patient!
Thank you for your kindness and for leaving us a review, Best Regards.

Dylan H gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist - patient and really clear communicator

Was really impressed with the dentist and all of the nursing and reception staff at Bond Dental. I got an appointment the same week and the experience was such a pleasant one. After examination, the dentist took time to show me areas of plaque build up and explained the various options for treatments. He couldn't have been more helpful and am really happy with the work done.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 28 February 2019

Daniel gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great Filling - Top quality service and aftercare!

I was recommended to this Bond Dental by a friend when I had cracked one of my molars and chipped off part of the tooth. It was easy to arrange an appointment and the dentist who saw me was very personable and careful (I have a fear of dental work!). He was very good with putting me at ease and did the filling with minimal discomfort. I've had the filling in for the past couple of weeks and it feels very good. I think the level of service was fantastic have gone back to the dentist to have a general check up since. I felt very well looked after and would recommend this dental practice to anyone but particularly to those who are afraid of going to the dentist!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 31 January 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your response, we're so glad to hear that you had a comfortable experience here at Bond Dental. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Chang gave Bond Dental a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

a good dentist I have ever been to. He explains treatment clearly. I would recommend.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 22 January 2019

Bond Dental replied on 31 January 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and would recommend our practice!
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to welcoming you back soon.