Rugby Dental Practice

01788 550291 Rugby Dental Practice, 8 Regent Place , Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2PN

Practice review

Always very happy with the service provided. The staff are friendly and welcoming. I find it reassuring that the dentist explains everything thoroughly before proceeding with any treatment. Would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 07 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 08 November 2017

Thank you for leaving this kind review. We are happy you have taken time out of your day to let us know you thoughts, and we are glad they are positive! Many Thanks

reza56be@yahoo.com gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

One of the best Dentist I ever meet.

So Many country I have visited dentist,even USA. Trust me I never meet a good dentist like
this dentist, the way they care the patients, way they looke up the patients, way they advice, way they expen the time with cistomers!.
It was Amazing. Believe me you will be most likest one,if you go treatment under this dentist.
Even their assitant they are so friendly and very helpful.I am very happy with them.
Hope I will stick with them rest of my life.

Ali Reza.
Rugby.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 08 November 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Anonymous gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A bit of a wait but worth it, great dentist

I had a short wait for my appointment but the dentist apologised to me.
They were very friendly and efficient on my check up
They are always smiling and laughing
A very comfortable environment to be in

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 03 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 08 November 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Anonymous gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good experience, very friendly, nice staff

I would recommend this dental practice
I have been here for a over 7 years now
Reception is always very helpful and welcoming
My dentists is very understanding and explains everything to me clearly

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 03 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 08 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Danni gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Dentisy

My dentist is brilliant, the dentist explains everything to me clearly
I used to be scared of going but now I feel a bit braver!
Would recommend

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 08 November 2017

Thank you so much for this great review glad to know you feel happy and that you would recommend us.

Anonymous reviewed Rugby Dental Practice

Pleasant experience

Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Lovely dentists and staff

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Rugby Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very unhappy

I found this site and decided to write a review because I am still very upset after my last visit 6 months ago. I have now had a reminder email since I am due to get a check up again, but I would rather not go than return here. I have been a reasonably happy patient at this surgery for 8 years. I went for a normal 6 month checkup. Dentist descaled and cleaned teeth. During this process it would appear the dentist cut back my gums all around my mouth. It was very sore and painful and bloody. I had no problem before I went it was just a check-up.. My gums bled every time I cleaned my teeth for about a month after this experience, until in the end I did not clean them for two days until they healed. I bought an alcohol free mouthwash to help when normally I do not use one at all. Since I have never had bleeding gums before this and always clean my teeth 2-3 times every day all my life ( I am 52) I was very upset by this. After 6 months they are just about healed although they are taking some time returning to where the dentist removed them from the tops of my teeth. I brush carefully downwards each day and they are improving slowly. I will not be going back here and am looking for a new dentist.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 24 May 2017

Rugby Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

inexperience, rough treatment & failure to cure problem

Went in to get a repair on a teeth with a broken corner, 3 hours later, that part got broken again, waited a week or 2 to redo it, took less than 3 mins & came out, 2 weeks later, broken again, asked for refund, I was arranged to see another dentist instead after another week, in the end, the dentist said it was a difficult part to repair & suggested to just polish the shape part off without repair! I had it finally properly repaired in Beijing, China! I had lots of dentist visits experience to know that an lazar gun needs to point at repaired part for a minute to securely glue the 3M materials to one's teeth, but this was never done at this practise! Very disappointed with such extremely poor service & could tell due to being an NHS patient, doctor could only spend minutes of treatment time and therefore it was a rush to get you out asap! Terrible service & experience !! Will not go to this practise again !

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 08 April 2017

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 17 May 2017

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services.

Please feel free to contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment with us and then we can properly look into your concerns, as we would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.

Emma Logan gave Rugby Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Can't recommend enough

I can't rate my dentist enough! After my tooth broke horribly I was expecting to loose it but after getting a very prompt emergency appointment the dentist explained my choices very professionally and sensitively, putting me completely at ease. The consequent root canal I had was so well performed it was positively relaxing! Thank you so much to all involved in my care. I feel very fortunate to have found such a skill full and accommodating dentist.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 02 February 2016

Rugby Dental Practice replied on 20 May 2016

Thank You for your wonderful comments, Here at Rugby Dental Practice we always aim to provide the best possible service and care for our valued patients,
we shall pass your comments to our team.