Marsh House Dental Practice

01582 562874 Marsh House Dental Practice, 52 MARSH ROAD , Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 2NJ

recent appointment

.wonderful service, well looked after. very empathetic and calming and all services are well described leaving me feeling relaxed and confident

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 06 March 2018

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.

Thank you again.

Hassan gave Marsh House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very poor treatment received

Was very skeptical when I read all the positive only reviews about this dental practice without any critical review but because I live close by I decided to give it a try.

Practice it self very clean and tidy, receptionist staff very helpful and friendly and appointments are easily available within the same week.

The only issue I had was the treatment itself was without going into detail very poor. Being a NHS dentist customer for nearly 10 years this was the first time I came out without any change and a total waste of money. Might has something to do that I rejected the extra charge from the dentist.

Have complained to NHS and will see the outcome.

Definitely would not recommend this dentist.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Firstly, we would like to apologies as you did not have good experience at our practice. We take all feedback very seriously and aim to improve our services at all times. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment. We will be happy to deal with your concerns.

Thank you for taking time in leaving us a feedback

recent dental appointments

They are the best dentist. They do good work for me, a nice touch with no pain. I was very unhappy with my teeth, but they have made me happy with them.
Thank you.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

recent appointments

very good service, best I have been to! all staff are very approachable and friendly.
Great Service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

elizabeth hogan gave Marsh House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

recent dental appointment

Very good service. Was worried going in but my minds was put at rest. did not feel the injection. Dentist very understanding and helpful, friendly staff

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 14 September 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

recent appointment

Extremely lovely staff. Very friendly, patient, understanding and hardworking. As a nervous patient they always make me feel relaxed. Appointments are always speedy. Reception staff are very helpful and polite. Will be returning to register the husband and children

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 14 September 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

Dear Valued patient Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We aim for all of our patients to receive the highest quality of care at all times and restoring your smile gives us such pleasure and pride. We are so happy that your results were achieved to your satisfaction and that you felt supported by the team.

stewart brum gave Marsh House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

recent dental appointment

Amazing dentist, friendly staff. Any required work is done professionally and with no fuss.
Best practice I have been to for a while

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your kind words about our practice.

Mr & Mrs Balfourth gave Marsh House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant experience!!!!

Amazing team. Was welcome with a warm smile from the receptionist and went up to be seen by the dentist with their nurse assisting. Treatment was enjoyable as can be and very informative. The dentist was very gentle as with the nurse.....Thank you guys.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Dear Patient,

We are very happy you are pleased with our staff members at Marsh House. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your next dental visit.

recent check up

very good dentist. thorough and informative. would recommend

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 05 October 2017

Hi,
Thank you for taking out the time to leave a response, we are delighted you had a positive experience and would recommend us

Anonymous gave Marsh House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

recent check up

excellent service. seen on time, all procedures and costs fully explained

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Marsh House Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

We are glad all the procedures and costs were fully explained. Thank you for providing us with great feedback.