Luton House Dental Practice

01582 485426 61a George Street, (Entrance via King Street) , Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2AL

amazing expereince

i want to say this is the best dentist i have ever been to as it is really fast as i rang up for an emergency appointment and the male receptionist was able to get me in really quick and he was really kind and helped me a lot also the dentist i saw was really good got me out of pain and the reception were lovely on my visit, keep up the good work

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 09 May 2019

amazing service

I have had an amazing time at the dentist as the male receptionist was really kind and helpful and also the two girls in surgery 1 were very helpful supportive and made me feel at ease as I am normally scared of dentists and also the male receptionist was also very supportive and helped me calm my nerves down ps. cant wait to see them again in 6 months

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 03 May 2019

Goddess dentist !

I would really like to express my appreciation towards my dentist who always makes me feel at ease.I registered in the practice few months ago with my husband and I am really pleased that I finally found a dentist we can trust .The lady dentist who treated both of us is a polite, gentle nature, very patient with good sense of humour that made us feel at ease straight away. The dentist explained in detail all the work that needed to be done for one of my teeth that needed a crown , by showing me pictures on the computer screen which made me understand completely of what they were going to do. The NHS and private treatment options were given clearly to me.The treatment was painless ,I did not realise the inuection and needless to say that my husband, who had bad dental experiences from the past , adored them ! I will highly recommend to my family and friends.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 14 April 2019

Kane kelly gave Luton House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency treatment

I was working away and had terrible tooth ache.
I spoke to 111 and they told me to ring this place in the morning.
They managed to get me an appointment really fast
And was seen on the day.

I turned up and was seen by a really nice dentist who resolved my tooth ache.

She made me feel real relaxed and was telling me everything she was doing before she did it.

I was put at ease
And my tooth felt a million times better when leaving.

I can't thank the dentist enough!!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 13 September 2018

Nikolaos ersotelos gave Luton House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

great service

I loved the Dentist who done my Check up, she was very nice.
the service here was great.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

Luton House Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Anonymous gave Luton House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

amazing service from start to finish!

very pleased with the service from this practice!
lovely team of ladies. Dentist was amazing and made me feel really comfortable during my treatment. Would 100% tell my friends and family to come here, it's amazing.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 27 February 2018

Luton House Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

At our dental practice we work very hard to provide our patients with a high level of dental care. We are over the moon with your comments and cannot thank you enough for sharing this with us and all future patients.
We will make sure all of your comments have been shared with the whole team who will be equally delighted to hear them.

Thank you.

Wonderful

I normally don't like dentist, but i got really good experience from the practice.
I would definitely recomend.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

Luton House Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Anonymous gave Luton House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

It was very stressful

Although the appointment was booked 3 weeks ago I had to wait for almost an hour, even then the reception had to involve, the dentist did not seem to know what they were doing, they completely ignored me and kept calling all others including who came after me.
Moreover, they did not even complete the job. It annoyed me to death, because when I went there 3 weeks ago, was told that this appointment would be for 30 mins, so they would have enough time to finish the filling, unfortunately, they didn't spend that much time, was busy for 15 mins, sent me away. If had known this early I wouldn't have waited for 3 weeks, it is my front tooth, cannot even open my mouth properly when I talk. So embarrassing to have a broken tooth for a long time.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 02 June 2017

Luton House Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your visit with us so we can properly look into your concerns.

We would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.