Bedford House Dental practice

01234 351413 Bedford House Dental Practice, 98 High Street , Bedford, MK40 1NN

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist for nervous patients

As someone who is very scared about going to the dentist, I cannot recommend Bedford House Dental Practice enough. The team are really professional, kind and reassuring. Definitely recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 February 2018

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Patient,

I am very glad to hear this kind feedback from yourself, and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this review.

Curlycai gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist to go to ever

Very professional dentist got me in super fast and put me at my ease as I don’t like going to dentists talked me through everything they were going to do and even included me in what I have to do at home to maintain there work never had that before at a dentist will go back in the future. They really are patient and caring people there thank you all.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 08 December 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 03 January 2018

Hi Curlycai,
Thank you for taking out the time to leave a wonderful review, we are glad you felt comfortable during your visit. i look forward to sharing your comments with the team

Sam Day gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Superb Dentists

I have a real fear of dentists and hadn't been for a few years. Needed quite a lot of work done and they have been wonderful. Really calming & caring, will never go anywhere else.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 26 November 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 03 January 2018

Hi Sam,
We always aim to provide the best possible care for our patients, we are delighted you were happy with your visit to Bedford House. I look forward to sharing out comments with the team.

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

marvellous treatment at bedford house

I was received immediately by the receptionist as well as the dentist. I would recommend this practice without hesitation. it was marvellous treatment.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 05 May 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 18 May 2017

Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you had such a great visit to Bedford House. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robert Lalor gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

A most pleasant experience

My visit to Bedford Dental exceeded my expectations. The staff are courteous, pleasant, competent and professional. I could not have asked for better treatment from reception to the dental chair. I am so pleased. Thank you, Bedford Dental

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 January 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 24 January 2017

Thank you for your review. Its great you had such a great experience with us at Bedford house. We endeavour to give all our patients a professional and pleasant experience, we pride ourselves with having such a great team. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

a fantasic dentist and surgery

A fantastic Dentist and surgery.
Always go above and beyond to make me feel at ease. very efficient and explain it in ' human terms'. All of my family have also transferred to this surgery.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 May 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 18 May 2017

Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you had such a great visit to Bedford House. We pride ourselves with a great team both clinical and non clinical. Look forward to seeing you and your family soon.

Fantasic service

Amazing service, took my two young children who were kept entertained throughout. Can't recommend enough went above and beyond really impressed.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 15 November 2016

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 05 October 2017

Hi, apologies for the late response, We are delighted you had a positive trip when visiting our practice, we always aim to satisfy our patients and are glad you and your children enjoyed your visit

Joe gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy and great team

I was referred to Bedford House Dental by NHS 111 while away from home visiting family. It was easy to get hold of the reception team and they were helpful over the phone. I was able to get an appointment at short notice, and was seen by a dentist who was helpful and reassured me, as well as successfully treating the issue. I cannot commend the staff enough, both clinical and non-clinical, and my contact with the surgery has been positive throughout. I must say how refreshing it is to have such an easy , and dare I say pleasant, experience at the dentists, and to have a surgery that opens outside of office hours. I would not hesitate to recommend the practice or to return.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 03 November 2016

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 17 November 2016

Its great you had such a great visit with us at Bedford house. We endeavour to make all our patients feel at ease and reassured, we pride ourselves with having such a great team. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 1 stars

Twice they have cancelled my appointment

The worst experience with dental practice I have ever had.
They have canceled my appointment twice, then tried to rearrange in an unsuitable for me time. I couldn't attend, and then later flew away for my vacation for 3 weeks. After returning back, they have told me that I need to pay again, because the inspection (i needed a tooth extraction) I have done is "out of date" (strict NHS rules and bla bla bla).
Now, 6 months later, they have canceled my appointment again.
Strictly do not recommend you to waste your time with this dental practice. No respect to customers at all.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 10 February 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 15 March 2017

It’s very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We work hard to offer good, professional service, and will investigate the concerns you have raised. If you’d like to contact me (practice manager) directly, I would like to discuss this further.

Well pleased

I am a nervous patient and was anxious when I arrived. The receptionist put me at ease straight away and when the dentist came out to get me they too put me at ease. They explained everything and involved me in everything they did. The nurse was fantastic reassuring me and making sure the dentist had everything they needed. I will recommend this place to anyone who needs/wants a new dentist. Thank you bedfordhouse for opening up!

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 10 July 2016

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 11 July 2016

Thank you for you review we intend to keep this up and provide a great service. We always put our patients first and will continue to do so accommodating every patients requirements.