Bedford House Dental practice

01234 351413 Bedford House Dental Practice, 98 High Street , Bedford, MK40 1NN

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 1 stars

Bedford's only Emergency Access Center with no appointments

You will have to be really firm to get an appointment. When we arrived at our emergency appointment to fit us in between appointments and may have to wait for 2 hours, there was no one in the waiting room! No one!! The receptionist and receptionist manager sat gossiping while the phone was constantly ringing but they don’t answer it. In 15 minutes it rang constantly, she answered it once and said there were no appointments.open from 8am to 8pm.. but in 12 hours they are doing very little, certainly not providing a service to people needing dental treatment!dont bother with this practice!!

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 04 April 2019

barry gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

great dentist

after not going to a dentist for over twenty years they made me feel very reassured and at ease while I had my treatment done. I recommend this dentist to all friends and family now. especially pleased with the dentist for the good work and making me feel comfortable.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 21 April 2019

Kevin Spittle gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Appointment

An excellent experience.

They booked me in the same day, Saturday, and explained the process, very pleasant and understanding on the phone.

I arrived and the receptionist was extremely nice and helpful.

I was seen about 10 minutes after my appointment time, but then my appointment took 30 minutes not 15 as it was quite complicated.

The Dentist explained everything really clearly and when I left the pain had gone and did not returned after the anesthetic has worn off that evening, I can now eat, drink and sleep again - Fantastic.

The best service ever from start to finish.

Woudl higlhy recommendthe emergency service, one fo the nicest

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 04 November 2018

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental exam

Recently my five year old twins and I visited the dentist for a dental examination. The dentist was kind, caring and professional making myself and boys feel comfortable and at ease. The dentist was very knowledgeable and the surgery was clean . My appointment was on time and the whole visit was stress free.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018

Anonymous gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist for nervous patients

As someone who is very scared about going to the dentist, I cannot recommend Bedford House Dental Practice enough. The team are really professional, kind and reassuring. Definitely recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 February 2018

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Patient,

I am very glad to hear this kind feedback from yourself, and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this review.

Curlycai gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist to go to ever

Very professional dentist got me in super fast and put me at my ease as I don’t like going to dentists talked me through everything they were going to do and even included me in what I have to do at home to maintain there work never had that before at a dentist will go back in the future. They really are patient and caring people there thank you all.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 08 December 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 03 January 2018

Hi Curlycai,
Thank you for taking out the time to leave a wonderful review, we are glad you felt comfortable during your visit. i look forward to sharing your comments with the team

Sam Day gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 5 stars

Superb Dentists

I have a real fear of dentists and hadn't been for a few years. Needed quite a lot of work done and they have been wonderful. Really calming & caring, will never go anywhere else.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 26 November 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 03 January 2018

Hi Sam,
We always aim to provide the best possible care for our patients, we are delighted you were happy with your visit to Bedford House. I look forward to sharing out comments with the team.

Annoyed gave Bedford House Dental practice a rating of 1 stars

Refused an Emergency Appointment

after contacting 111 NHS was told to give this dentist a call to arrange an emergency appointment ( supposed to be on nhs list as emergency dentist) the reception refused me an appointment and told me to register as a patient, then i would get an appointment in the future. Do not go to this Dentist as far better service from many others in Bedford,

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 16 June 2017

Bedford House Dental practice replied on 25 July 2017

Thank you for your review, I’m sorry you were not happy with our service at this time. We do offer emergency appointments however as we are access dentist not an emergency dentist we only have a certain amount of emergency appointments available each day. We do have to take your details to make appointments or any other future appointments.