CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE

01494528153 Crendon Dental Centre, 7A, Crendon Street , High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6LE

Perfect dental care

I have visited Crendon dental clinic today.
My wisdom tooth was troubling me, also I had a concerne regarding to the health of my teeth.

The moment I've called the clinic, I was so pleased, because it was exactly what i was looking for. Quick appointment booking, helpful and understanding staff and just the care itself which I recived was exceptional. The Dr. was really patient and understanding and he answered all my questions.
I will deffinitely continue my dental care with Crendon clinic.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 25 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience! It is great to hear you have had a good experience with one of our dentists and the rest of our team. We look forwards to seeing you again in the future.

Hannah Breeze gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist!

- very friendly
- easy to register
- not too long to wait for appointments
- Dr very clearly explained everything
- great results

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 25 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

We are always delighted to receive such lovely feedback, and hope we can continue to care for your teeth for many more years to come.

Excellent

The practise lived up to the reviews. Highly recommend. Both dentist and practice manager were very professional and friendly. Thumbs up all round.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 08 March 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 12 March 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are proud to be trustworthy care providers and look forward to welcoming you to the practice again!

Regards,

U gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Great for nervous patients!

I had avoided the dentist for over ten years due to a bad experience with my previous practice. I knew I had stop putting it off, and so on the recommendation of a friend I went to Crendon, and I am so glad I did. Dentists are friendly, not intimidating at all and I have seen a massive improvement in my oral health.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 11 March 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 12 March 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your positive response! We are glad to have managed to alleviate your anxiety. We look forwards to helping you maintain your long term oral care.

Regards,

Daniela gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied and also very impressed. I've been treated by my dentist for many years, and my dentist is very professional and knows their job very well. I am recommending Crendon to all my friends and family. I am sure you have noticed you have new passions. All the best .Daniela.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 07 February 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 15 February 2017

Dear Daniela,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience! It is great to hear you have had a good experiences with our dentist. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Martin Penfold gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Book in here with confidence!

The team at Crendon Dental Centre completely deserve the 5 stars that have been handed out by other reviewers. Over the years, I have seen many dentists, but I feel that the professional attitude and quality of care received at this practice cannot be beaten. After recently moving into the area, I needed to find a high quality local dentist. The multiple glowing reviews on here led me to their door and I have certainly been well looked after. The dentist takes their time to explain problems in a language you can understand and although private treatment is quoted, it is not pushed excessively.

A practice where you can easily talk about your concerns, a great asset to the High Wycombe area and quite possibly the finest dentist on Crendon Street!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 19 October 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 06 November 2016

Dear Martin,

Thank you for taking your time to review your experience with us. We really do value you as our patient and it's so lovely to get feedback on the treatments and services that we provide. It has been an absolute pleasure having you in our practice - we take pride in providing a high level of dental care to our patients' needs in order to achieve the best we can. Thank you for choosing Crendon Dental Centre and please do contact us if there is anything we can assist you with.

David M gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Quality of care

I've been going to many different dental offices over the years but this dental office is by far the best. They are kind and professional. They kept me informed about my procedures and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality dental work. Check them out and you won't be disappointed.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 06 September 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 11 September 2016

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. We are really pleased that you are happy with our dental services and would recommend us to others. We are glad that your experience was positive and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

David Darby gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

BRILLIANT Dentist

Having moved to Wycombe a couple of years ago, I naturally went with the nearest dentist to me. However, after a couple of appointments and them suggesting I have serious issues and them refusing NHS Band 1 work, I decided to speak with my dentist friend who confirms that I do not have such problems and then I decide to switch dentists. I went with Crendon dental as I can combine it with a visit to the town. Although it doesn't have parking(that I know of), you can park nearby in a multi storey. I am overly pleased with the waiting times for appointments and the friendliness of the practice. So far so good. Highly recommended.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 06 July 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 11 July 2016

Dear David,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the practice for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received and the friendliness of the staff. Unfortunately, due to our location in the town centre, we do not have on-site parking facilities, although there are several multi-storey car parks nearby, the nearest one is located on Easton Street. We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice in the future.

Recommended

Great experience! Would definitely recommend to anyone unsure of going to a dentist, even if it's been a long time. Staff are helpful, friendly and make you feel at ease. Treatment options and costs, both NHS and private, are explained clearly by the dentist and available on paper as well so you know what and how much you are paying for. Treatment was quick and apart from a small amount of pain when the anaesthetic is injected (which only lasts a few seconds), I didn't feel any pain or discomfort during treatment, including a tooth extraction. Located right in the middle of town so easy to get to as well. Looking forward to going back to six month checkups. Again don't be worried if it's been a long time since you last went or if you are nervous, you won't be judged for it!

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 08 August 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 20 August 2016

Thank you for your very kind words. It's always nice to receive such positive feedback. I'm glad your experience was such a positive one and we look forward to seeing you at your six month checkup.

Friendly and informative

Whole experience was great, from using web site to ask a question, to receptionist who booked appointment, to the dentist them-self who did not give me any grief for waiting 10 years to go for a check up!

Everything explained fully, showed me my x-rays and explained what they were looking for, luckily my teeth are in sound condition so just a clean there and then and I was done!

Definitely recommend if you are looking for a new dentist or its been a while since you've gone, they don't judge.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 23 June 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 24 June 2016

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated. We regularly discuss feedback at our practice meetings and I'm sure all the staff will be delighted to hear your kind words.