CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE

01494528153 Crendon Dental Centre, 7A, Crendon Street , High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6LE

Amy S gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Such a nice experience for a nervous patient

As someone who had put off going to the dentist for a long time I was a little worried/nervous about going back to the dentist. I chose Crendon Dental based on the good reviews on the NHS website.

I was not disappointed. Having had a previous bad experience with a private dentist, who basically just wanted money out of me, Crendon dental was the complete opposite. My dentist put me at ease straight away and talked through everything for me. She discussed the different treatments options and what she thought would be suitable for me (I'm pregnant) and also took my views on board. She also keep checking up on me during the examination to make sure I was comfortable and feeling ok. She also clearly indicated what the costs where for treatments and what I could have on the NHS vs private. I didn't feel pressured to agree to anything I didn't want to, it was up to me to make a decision.

It was a completely stress-free experience and I actually felt so happy when I left, it was such a relief!

I don't normally leave reviews but wanted to leave this one in case anyone is in the same situation as me (a bit nervous and not been for a while) to say that crendon dental is definitely a good dentist to go to and they will take your nervousness into account during your appointment!

It was very easy to book an NHS appointment through email. The receptionist is lovely and they all made me feel welcome. I genuinely felt that they wanted to help me look after my oral health and I'm actually looking forward to going back for a check up - words I'd never thought I'd ever say!!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 19 March 2018

gennie gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend... wonderful team

The dentist and his team provide a highly professional yet friendly service. He involved me in all discussions regarding treatment options and answered any questions i had. The receptionist provides a calm environment and has a wonderful manner on the phone and in person.
I am fortunate to belong to this dental practice

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

Maria Nedkova gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Best dental center I have been to

Highly Recommend Crendon Dental center to anyone. The dentist and his nurse are such a lovely professionals that actually care about their job and their patients which is so rare this days. He did a job that any other practice refused and he put his best effort in it! Can't thank them enough

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

Anonymous gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Perfect dental care

I have visited Crendon dental clinic today.
My wisdom tooth was troubling me, also I had a concerne regarding to the health of my teeth.

The moment I've called the clinic, I was so pleased, because it was exactly what i was looking for. Quick appointment booking, helpful and understanding staff and just the care itself which I recived was exceptional. The Dr. was really patient and understanding and he answered all my questions.
I will deffinitely continue my dental care with Crendon clinic.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 25 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience! It is great to hear you have had a good experience with one of our dentists and the rest of our team. We look forwards to seeing you again in the future.

Hannah Breeze gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist!

- very friendly
- easy to register
- not too long to wait for appointments
- Dr very clearly explained everything
- great results

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 25 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

We are always delighted to receive such lovely feedback, and hope we can continue to care for your teeth for many more years to come.

Anonymous gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

The practise lived up to the reviews. Highly recommend. Both dentist and practice manager were very professional and friendly. Thumbs up all round.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 08 March 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 12 March 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are proud to be trustworthy care providers and look forward to welcoming you to the practice again!

Regards,

U gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Great for nervous patients!

I had avoided the dentist for over ten years due to a bad experience with my previous practice. I knew I had stop putting it off, and so on the recommendation of a friend I went to Crendon, and I am so glad I did. Dentists are friendly, not intimidating at all and I have seen a massive improvement in my oral health.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 11 March 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 12 March 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your positive response! We are glad to have managed to alleviate your anxiety. We look forwards to helping you maintain your long term oral care.

Regards,

Daniela gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied and also very impressed. I've been treated by my dentist for many years, and my dentist is very professional and knows their job very well. I am recommending Crendon to all my friends and family. I am sure you have noticed you have new passions. All the best .Daniela.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 07 February 2017

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 15 February 2017

Dear Daniela,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience! It is great to hear you have had a good experiences with our dentist. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Martin Penfold gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Book in here with confidence!

The team at Crendon Dental Centre completely deserve the 5 stars that have been handed out by other reviewers. Over the years, I have seen many dentists, but I feel that the professional attitude and quality of care received at this practice cannot be beaten. After recently moving into the area, I needed to find a high quality local dentist. The multiple glowing reviews on here led me to their door and I have certainly been well looked after. The dentist takes their time to explain problems in a language you can understand and although private treatment is quoted, it is not pushed excessively.

A practice where you can easily talk about your concerns, a great asset to the High Wycombe area and quite possibly the finest dentist on Crendon Street!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 19 October 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 06 November 2016

Dear Martin,

Thank you for taking your time to review your experience with us. We really do value you as our patient and it's so lovely to get feedback on the treatments and services that we provide. It has been an absolute pleasure having you in our practice - we take pride in providing a high level of dental care to our patients' needs in order to achieve the best we can. Thank you for choosing Crendon Dental Centre and please do contact us if there is anything we can assist you with.

David M gave CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE a rating of 5 stars

Quality of care

I've been going to many different dental offices over the years but this dental office is by far the best. They are kind and professional. They kept me informed about my procedures and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality dental work. Check them out and you won't be disappointed.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 06 September 2016

CRENDON DENTAL CENTRE replied on 11 September 2016

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. We are really pleased that you are happy with our dental services and would recommend us to others. We are glad that your experience was positive and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.