Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One

01204 521523 Sport & Health Reception, Bolton One, Moor Lane , Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL3 5BN

Gordon Neill gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

Superb

Superb very friendly dentist who clearly knows her stuff and completely put me at ease. I am so glad I am now one of her patients.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One has not yet replied.

Excellent dental care

I had an excellent experience with the dentist at Ravat and Ray Bolton One. I had an extremely thorough review and a great polish. I was particularly impressed with the dentist’s approach to treating my 2 year old. She was kind and very patient with him and he loved the experience.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 30 October 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 30 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care; it is a pleasure to receive such encouraging feedback. As we endeavour to meet the needs of our patients at all times, patient feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come.

Ian Hallam gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Care

I have been a patient at Ravat and Ray for 4 years and in that time I have had excellent care and treatment. All of of the staff are very knowledgeable regarding treatment options and the front of house staff are very friendly especially Naomi and Agnes.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 21 June 2018

Dear Ian

Damo gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

Got referred there by my dentist for specialist surgery, to complicated for my own dentist. Was very professional and in and out so quick, I couldn't believe how quick and smooth it was.
Thanks
Damian

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 23 April 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One has not yet replied.

Linda Neill gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding care

I visited Bolton One for a check up and scale and polish. I was delighted with the whole team from the smiling receptionist and the dentist who checked every tooth with meticulous care and showed me my X-ray and explained it to me in such detail. I can honestly say all the surfaces of my teeth were scaled and beautifully polished all done meticulously and in a surprisingly short space of time. Well done Bolton One I will be telling all my friends about you!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 30 October 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 30 October 2018

Shauny gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

dental practice n staff

Felt really comfortable and the staff was really helpful and explained everything I needed to know. Highly recommended.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 02 March 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 05 March 2018

diane gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

was a great comfort to me to walk in there and feel at ease

I have cancelled twice due to being extremley nervous and not liking dentists due to past experiences but i had just plucked up the courage to enter and was greeted straight away by a very kind dental nurse who put me at ease straight away. after our chat i felt alot happier about the practice and found myself walking out of the dentist saying yes that went well and it feels right.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 21 March 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 22 March 2018

Dear Diane
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care; it is a pleasure to receive such encouraging feedback. We are pleased that you felt at ease and comfortable with the nurses and the practice, as we aim to deliver excellent patient care. Feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. Diane, we look forward to you returning to the practice and continuing our relationship with you for years to come.

Excellent!

Staff are very friendly and the dentists have always been extremely thorough. They are patient and explain everything to you without being patronising.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 19 February 2018

Wonderful service

Superb service from all concerned. As an NHS patient I was delighted to be treated with such compassion and politeness at, basically, a private practise. All the staff there were nice, polite, friendly with special mention for my dentist

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 February 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 26 February 2018

Mr Kitchin gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One a rating of 5 stars

Dentist review

After my dentist of twenty odd years retired I spent the next twenty in limbo not having one. Just finished my second part of my treatment at Ravat and Ray and it's been a revelation. Totally modern surroundings and equipment and very friendly staff indeed. Communication has been spot on with calls and texts for appointment reminders. Overall made up and will be recommending to all friends and family.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 21 December 2017

Ravat and Ray Dental Care Bolton One replied on 22 December 2017

Dear Mr Kitchin
Thank you for taking the time to leave such encouraging feedback about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care, all the team are delighted to receive such positive comments. As we endeavour to meet the needs of our patients at all times, patient feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come. Thanks again.