New Forest Birth Centre

023 8074 7690 Ashurst Hospital, Lyndhurst Road, Ashurst , Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 7AR

Based on 18 ratings for this clinic

Based on 18 ratings for this clinic

17 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Rosie T gave New Forest Birth Centre a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't be happier

I cannot fault this birthing centre at all! I am so happy that I chose to have my first baby there.

The centre is absolutely beautiful, incredibly clean and has spacious rooms. You can even get a lovely view of the forest and see deer and ponies roaming around! There is a lovely outside garden and patio area where me and my partner sat in the sun enjoying the surroundings and our new born baby when he arrived!

The midwives are all lovely, very professional and were extremely helpful, which me and my partner were so grateful for. I felt like we went away having met some really lovely people.

I felt relaxed the whole duration of my stay, even during my labour. Me and my partner stayed for 1 night, and if at any time I felt I needed help or had any questions about my newborn or feeding, even in the middle of the night, I could just press a buzzer and a midwife would be on hand straight away.

I would without a doubt return here in the future and can't recommend this place enough for anyone having a baby!

5 star service, Thankyou so much!! :-)

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 May 2016

New Forest Birth Centre replied on 09 May 2016

Wonderful review, thank you and congratulations!