0117 906 1801 Marshall Road , Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3UF

Based on 17 ratings for this clinic

Based on 17 ratings for this clinic

Elaine De La Cruz gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

teeth extraction

From start to finish I felt very comfotable, the staff here are all very kind and caring and very imformative and my whole proceedure was dealt with very quickly with no pain or worries what so ever. I would definitely recommend coming here, you are very well looked after

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 04 April 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 05 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback for us. We really value the comments we get from our patients and it's good to hear that the staff looked after you so well. Your praise will be shared with all the teams involved in your care.

Anonymous gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract surgery

Can not fault the care and attention my husband received from the nursing staff. Surgeon made him feel at ease and explained the procedures in great detail. He would not hesitate in recommending this treatment centre to friends and family.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 09 April 2018

Thank you very much for leaving your comment for us. It's great to hear that your husband was so pleased with the care and attention he received when he visited. We are always grateful when our patients recommend us.

FrankB gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Received expert, professional treatment with caring nursing

Arrived a few minutes early and was registered promptly and put in the care of the pre-op nurses who explained the general care plan carefully in a clean and quiet cubicle. I was visited by my consultant and the anaesthetist who discussed the surgery and answered any questions I had. Surgery was completed and I awoke in recovery where I found the nursing
care to be attentive and professional and really caring. I was visited by both the Surgeon and Anaesthetist with the latter explaining some of the technical difficulties there had been with that bit of the operation owing to an abnormality in my throat but the difficulties had been overcome but a letter had been prepared for attachment to my record and to update my GP. My self care and medication was fully explained to me by the nursing staff and I was discharged as planned together with the date for a follow up appointment.
Really impressed by the professionalism / care shown by all the staff.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 06 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback for Devizes NHS Treatment Centre, our team really pride themselves on treating every patient as an individual and we are glad you felt well cared for. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team that looked after you.

Anonymous reviewed Devizes NHS Treatment Centre

Excellent Service

Saw ENT Dr. For suctioning of ear wax. I suffer from Vertigo but the Dr. Was incredible gentle and I suffered no ill effects. I was also sitting up for treatment which was very benefficial for me. No waiting about.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 14 November 2017

Thank you very much for leaving this review of your recent treatment with us. All of the staff take pride in offering top quality care and service and we are delighted to hear that you felt well cared for. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the ENT team.

Anonymous gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 21 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent treatment, we really appreciate the comments we get from our patients. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the ENT team.

Amber gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Amazing service

I was accommodated quickly for a chest X-ray, made to feel comfortable throughout and overall very happy with the service I received.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 November 2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review of your recent visit. It's good to hear that you are so happy with the service you received and we will pass on your praise to the team.

Simon gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Surreal but brilliant experience

Attended for pre tooth extraction consultation - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient staff, up to date technology, provided with number of treatment choices, little to no waiting time, and clean, well managed facilities. Couldn't fault the service received - NHS care at its best!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 10 October 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 11 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your praises to our dental team.

DougieJK gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

An amazingly efficient establishment

My husband has used this facility on several occasions and every time, without fail, we have experienced excellence. All the staff are efficient, helpful and competent. The facilities are exceptionally clean, as should be in a medical facility.
Everything is just as one would wish the NHS was!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 01 November 2017

Many thanks for posting your review for us. We are delighted to hear that you have felt so well looked after on your visits, the staff take real pride in offering top quality care and service and it will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to them.

Jobie Lavis gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Recent visits

I have had to visit the treatment centre twice in the past couple of months and have on both occasions been very impressed with the manner in which I was treated by all the staff.
Any queries were answered immediately and sympathetically. I was made to feel valued at all times. My first appointment I was only kept waiting for about 10 mins which in comparison to GWH appointments is totally acceptable to me. On my second appointment I was actually seen 5 mins early.
Well done on a very good well run service.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 24 July 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 July 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback for us. We really appreciate the comments made by our patients and it's great to hear that you were so pleased with the care and service you received on your recent visits.

steve gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

lovely service

i visited the devizes treatment center on 13/3/2017 after waiting since december for an appointment to extract a tooth. I do not blame the devizes clinic for the very long wait. of 4 months. That is due to nhs funding. I cannot find a nhs dentist available and i am unemployed so i cannot afford private care.

When i finally did visit them they were courteous and efficient and very caring. I was very fearful of having a tooth extracted but they were reassuring and i admit i was very surprised at how easy the process was. i was given sedation upon request and that helped a lot. I also received a follow up call the next day to see how i was and asking me if i had any concerns.

thank you to all the staff.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 14 March 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you were pleased with the courtesy, care and attention you received from all the staff on your recent visit but we are really sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual delay.
Please be assured that we take all patient feedback very seriously and we would certainly like to investigate the concern you have raised. We would be very grateful if you could contact us with a few more details to help us look into this matter for you.
Please could you contact our Operations Manager Ann Brewin on 0117 906 1826 or alternatively email Ann.Brewin @careuk.com
Many thanks