0117 906 1801 Marshall Road , Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3UF

Based on 15 ratings for this clinic

Based on 15 ratings for this clinic

Tooth extraction.

All the staff were really friendly and caring and put me at ease. I wanted to say thank you as I was worried about the procedure and the after effects but it was all made so much easier by their caring and professional way. The surgeon did a very good job as I experienced only a small amount of swelling and no pain.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 28 October 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 October 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback for us. We really appreciate the comments we get from our patients and it's lovely to hear that you felt so well looked after by the dental team. It will be a pleasure to pass on your kind words to the staff involved.

Harry Wedderburn gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Tooth Out

Several Million out of Ten in EVERY aspect!
Very many thanks.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 30 August 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 03 September 2018

Many thanks for leaving your feedback for us. We are very grateful for the positive comment after your recent dental treatment and will pass on your praise to the dental team.
Devizes Treatment Centre

Karen Hopkins gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Relaxed calm atmosphere.

A big Thank you to the staff. From the lovely receptionist who went out if her way to get me a cancellation. To the lovely nurses and Dentists who were all so friendly and Professional.
A relaxed and calm atmosphere made for a peaceful tooth extraction.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 21 July 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback comments for us following your recent visit. It's absolutely lovely to receive such a comprehensive and glowing review of the care you received. It will be a pleasure to pass on your comments to all the staff involved in your care.
Bets wishes
Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Elaine De La Cruz gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

teeth extraction

From start to finish I felt very comfotable, the staff here are all very kind and caring and very imformative and my whole proceedure was dealt with very quickly with no pain or worries what so ever. I would definitely recommend coming here, you are very well looked after

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 04 April 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 05 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback for us. We really value the comments we get from our patients and it's good to hear that the staff looked after you so well. Your praise will be shared with all the teams involved in your care.

Cataract surgery

Can not fault the care and attention my husband received from the nursing staff. Surgeon made him feel at ease and explained the procedures in great detail. He would not hesitate in recommending this treatment centre to friends and family.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 09 April 2018

Thank you very much for leaving your comment for us. It's great to hear that your husband was so pleased with the care and attention he received when he visited. We are always grateful when our patients recommend us.

FrankB gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Received expert, professional treatment with caring nursing

Arrived a few minutes early and was registered promptly and put in the care of the pre-op nurses who explained the general care plan carefully in a clean and quiet cubicle. I was visited by my consultant and the anaesthetist who discussed the surgery and answered any questions I had. Surgery was completed and I awoke in recovery where I found the nursing
care to be attentive and professional and really caring. I was visited by both the Surgeon and Anaesthetist with the latter explaining some of the technical difficulties there had been with that bit of the operation owing to an abnormality in my throat but the difficulties had been overcome but a letter had been prepared for attachment to my record and to update my GP. My self care and medication was fully explained to me by the nursing staff and I was discharged as planned together with the date for a follow up appointment.
Really impressed by the professionalism / care shown by all the staff.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 06 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback for Devizes NHS Treatment Centre, our team really pride themselves on treating every patient as an individual and we are glad you felt well cared for. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team that looked after you.

Anonymous reviewed Devizes NHS Treatment Centre

Excellent Service

Saw ENT Dr. For suctioning of ear wax. I suffer from Vertigo but the Dr. Was incredible gentle and I suffered no ill effects. I was also sitting up for treatment which was very benefficial for me. No waiting about.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 14 November 2017

Thank you very much for leaving this review of your recent treatment with us. All of the staff take pride in offering top quality care and service and we are delighted to hear that you felt well cared for. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the ENT team.

Excellent Service

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 21 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent treatment, we really appreciate the comments we get from our patients. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the ENT team.

Amber gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Amazing service

I was accommodated quickly for a chest X-ray, made to feel comfortable throughout and overall very happy with the service I received.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 November 2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review of your recent visit. It's good to hear that you are so happy with the service you received and we will pass on your praise to the team.

Simon gave Devizes NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Surreal but brilliant experience

Attended for pre tooth extraction consultation - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient staff, up to date technology, provided with number of treatment choices, little to no waiting time, and clean, well managed facilities. Couldn't fault the service received - NHS care at its best!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 10 October 2017

Devizes NHS Treatment Centre replied on 11 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your praises to our dental team.