Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre

0333 200 1730 c/o Care UK, Godden Way, Beechings Way Industrial Centre , Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6AD

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Brad gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding care

I cannot fault the care of the staff at the Will Adams Treatment Centre. I was there to undergo a Colonoscopy and was put at ease from when I first arrived through to when I left. All the nurses and doctors involved introduced themselves to me by name and explained their role in relation to my procedure.

The staff were extremely thorough in reviewing my notes and checking my medical history, and the consultant carrying out the procedure (different consultant to who I had my initial consultation with) explained clearly what would happen, and took the time to put me at ease. The nurse who was looking after me during the procedure was likewise caring and helping me to relax by chatting casually.

The procedure itself was much better than I had feared, thanks to the professionalism and care of the team.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Anonymous gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

My wife has had cataracts removed from both eyes and we would like to thank all the staff from the receptionist to the operation team and the nurse,who made us feel comfortable at at ease,the after care treatment was outstanding with phone calls to my wife to see how she was,we cannot thank everyone concerned enough,what a welcoming and caring hospital the Will Adams Center is.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 March 2018

Its like private healthcare

As soon as I came in for my operation the staff were smiling and helpful! Within 20 minutes of being there I was being prepped for my operation.
Less than 4 hours later I was on my way home and that was being completely knocked out.
The following day I received a call from a nurse asking how I was feeling.
I cannot speak highly enough of the staff and the treatment I received at the Will Adams centre.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 January 2018

Claire S. gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Just like The NHS used to be.

Friendly, helpful staff. Compassionate and caring. Loved it here, yes I know it’s an odd thing to say about a hospital visit but it really is fabulous. Spotlessly clean and everyone from the receptionist to the nurses and doctors were just brilliant. I had an Endoscopy there and although the procedure wasn’t pleasant, the staff were great, very helpful and caring. I know where I’ll be going if I need any more investigations or treatment.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 February 2018

Anonymous gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract surgery on both eyes

Thank you for all the care I received while in the Clinic
I Was looked after and felt Ithat every one did a great job
Thank you for giving me back my sight
I can now drive with confidence. Thank you all.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 30 December 2017

Bernie Thomas gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract Surgery

I had my surgery on Friday 4th August 2017. All the staff I met were very friendly and reassuring from the receptionist, all the nurses, the person who held my hand throughout the procedure and the consultant. Would highly recommend the Will Adams Centre

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 06 August 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your cataract surgery here at the Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre. We're really glad to hear you had such a positive experience and we're delighted to hear that you felt cared for in a professional and friendly manner by our staff. We have shared your comments with all the staff here.

Cataract surgery

I have just had cataracts removed from both eyes,I was very apprehensive before but any worries I had were soon squashed,nothing but praise for this center reccomend to anyone that asks me about my cataracts.
All staff,surgeon that I met were first class.
Thank you very much for giving me my vision back again.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 18 August 2017

Many thanks for letting us know about your treatment with us at our Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre. We really work hard to ensure you receive first rate care and friendliness from the whole team, and we're therefore delighted that you experienced this and have share your lovely feedback with us. We will share your feedback with all the staff, thanks.

Trevor B gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

This the second time I have attended the treatment centre and I'm delighted to say that I couldn't fault any part of it. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the consultants very efficient and explained thing very well.

Parking is so easy and free and the centre is only a short distance from where I live, it is as good as any private hospital that I have attended

Hopefully I don't have to have medical attention any time soon but if I do I just hope it is something that The Will Adams Centre can do.

Keep up the good work

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 04 August 2017

Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback regarding your experience at our Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre. We're also very glad to hear that you we're happy with the facilities and that you've had a good experience on both occasions.

We pride ourselves in delivering high quality patient care in a professional and friendly manner, so again we're delighted to hear this feedback. We have shared your comments with the team and we continue to wish you a full recovery.

Happy

Very nice people felt at ease straight away. Explain the treatment I was having so was happy with what they were going to do. Very clean. I would recommend will Adams center to everyone.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 04 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your experience with us at our Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre.

We're really glad to hear that you were happy with both our staff and our facilities. We have shared your feedback with our team.

Birthday Boy gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract surgery

First class treatment. Very friendly caring staff. Will recommend to friends & family.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 05 May 2017

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your treatment with us at Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre.

We are extremely proud of our staff and the care we provide, and are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. We have shared your kind words with the team involved in your care.

Ben Howes, Interim Operations Manager