Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre

0333 200 1730 c/o Care UK, Godden Way, Beechings Way Industrial Centre , Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6AD

Based on 20 ratings for this clinic

Based on 20 ratings for this clinic

Vera Khan gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract surgery

I have just had my second cataract surgery and I'm absolutely delighted with the outcome.
The whole process was speedy from referral to appointment, then on to surgery..
All the staff were approachable and keen to help with any questions I had. I felt very reassured at each step of the process..
Well done the Will Adams Centre 👍

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 24 August 2018

Susan Hunt gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Care at Will Adams Treatment Centre

As my title states it is care at Will Adams and they really do. The receptionists are friendly and efficient but you are always greeted politely and with a smile.
I was booked in for a colonoscopy and was very anxious I was taken through to the clinic within 5 minutes of arriving and everyone I came into contact with were so helpful and friendly and understand how you are feeling.
I felt calm and relaxed which helps your anxiety. I have been in other hospitals NHS and private but this clinic is the best.
Thank you so much for making my experience the best it could be. I appreciate it.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 15 July 2018

Vanessa king gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Colonoscopy 23/7/18

I was very anxious about the above procedure as you hear so many different stories from people. The centre was running on time. Every member of staff I had dealings with were polite, courteous and chatted to me to make me feel at ease. Lovely clean environment. You are treated with respect and dignity. And to top it all there was nothing sinister in my results. Have come home a very happy and relaxed person. Well done to each and every one of the staff. Thank you

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 23 July 2018

Anonymous gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care. Treated with dignity. Reassuring staff.

I would like to thank all the staff for the care and treatment I received on 26/06/18. Very warm, friendly and caring from the moment you step into reception through to the time you leave the hospital. I was there for Colonoscopy and OGD which I was dreading. Everything that was going to happen was explained and I felt listened to and reassured. The staff maintained my dignity all the way through, constantly asking if I were ok. Once the procedures were completed and I returned for recovery, the consultant explained all the findings. I was brought something to eat and drink and felt very cared for. I have had private treatment in the past and can honestly say that the care and treatment here was better than I’ve had in private care. A special thank you to the head of service, and also a special thank you to the Consultant. Thank you Will Adams Treatment Centre, amazing staff.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 27 June 2018

Brad gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding care

I cannot fault the care of the staff at the Will Adams Treatment Centre. I was there to undergo a Colonoscopy and was put at ease from when I first arrived through to when I left. All the nurses and doctors involved introduced themselves to me by name and explained their role in relation to my procedure.

The staff were extremely thorough in reviewing my notes and checking my medical history, and the consultant carrying out the procedure (different consultant to who I had my initial consultation with) explained clearly what would happen, and took the time to put me at ease. The nurse who was looking after me during the procedure was likewise caring and helping me to relax by chatting casually.

The procedure itself was much better than I had feared, thanks to the professionalism and care of the team.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre.

We are extremely proud of our staff and the care we provide, and are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. We have shared your kind words with the team involved in your care.

Anonymous gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

My wife has had cataracts removed from both eyes and we would like to thank all the staff from the receptionist to the operation team and the nurse,who made us feel comfortable at at ease,the after care treatment was outstanding with phone calls to my wife to see how she was,we cannot thank everyone concerned enough,what a welcoming and caring hospital the Will Adams Center is.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 March 2018

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre.

We aim to provide efficient, high quality, patient focused care and recognise the importance of ensuring a seamless and smooth process from start to finish. It is absolutely great for the team to receive such a glowing review that shows we have succeeded in reaching our aim.

Its like private healthcare

As soon as I came in for my operation the staff were smiling and helpful! Within 20 minutes of being there I was being prepped for my operation.
Less than 4 hours later I was on my way home and that was being completely knocked out.
The following day I received a call from a nurse asking how I was feeling.
I cannot speak highly enough of the staff and the treatment I received at the Will Adams centre.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 January 2018

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with us.

At Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre we aim to provide efficient high quality patient focused care and recognise the importance of ensuring a seamless and smooth process from start to finish so it was lovely to hear that we have succeeded in that aim. I will ensure your kind comments are passed on to the team.

Claire S. gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Just like The NHS used to be.

Friendly, helpful staff. Compassionate and caring. Loved it here, yes I know it’s an odd thing to say about a hospital visit but it really is fabulous. Spotlessly clean and everyone from the receptionist to the nurses and doctors were just brilliant. I had an Endoscopy there and although the procedure wasn’t pleasant, the staff were great, very helpful and caring. I know where I’ll be going if I need any more investigations or treatment.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 February 2018

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre.

We are very happy that you were satisfied with the service and professionalism of the staff you encountered. At Will Adams we believe that each and every patient should be treated in the manner we would wish for ourselves, so it was lovely to hear that we have achieved this. Thank you for recommending us and I shall ensure the team are made aware of your kind comments.

Anonymous gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract surgery on both eyes

Thank you for all the care I received while in the Clinic
I Was looked after and felt Ithat every one did a great job
Thank you for giving me back my sight
I can now drive with confidence. Thank you all.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 30 December 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for your kind comments which will be shared with the team.

At Will Adams we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible. We are pleased that you had a positive experience and can now enjoy driving again.

Bernie Thomas gave Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Cataract Surgery

I had my surgery on Friday 4th August 2017. All the staff I met were very friendly and reassuring from the receptionist, all the nurses, the person who held my hand throughout the procedure and the consultant. Would highly recommend the Will Adams Centre

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 06 August 2017

Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your cataract surgery here at the Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre. We're really glad to hear you had such a positive experience and we're delighted to hear that you felt cared for in a professional and friendly manner by our staff. We have shared your comments with all the staff here.

Chisha Chitambala, Marketing & Communications Coordinator