Leyland Physiotherapy (Leyland)

1. Review titled A superb practice

by EKR - Posted on 05 February 2020

I have visited this practice on a number of occasions over the past few years due to a chronic/recurring back problem. The staff are very knowledgeable, highly efficient, polite and also with a good sense of humour, which makes the whole experience very enjoyable. The treatment provided is very effective and I certainly see the benefits after each session. An overall perfect practice and highly recommended!

Visited February 2020

2. Review titled Fantastic practice

by Andrew Bennett - Posted on 24 January 2020

I went for 5 treatments, all helped my recovery but also very informative and the exercises that I did at home were explained very well and these helped quicken my recovery. All the staff were very friendly and I would recommend anyone to go to the practice to aid any treatment

Visited January 2020

3. Review titled Expert Help

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 November 2019

I was referred by my consultant for physio on my shoulder. The practice suggested one physio was the best person to deal with my treatment. He had a full understanding of my condition and what the consultant required, after two treatment session my pain reduced and movement improved dramatically. A first class practice with well qualified practitioners who put patient care as top priority.

Visited November 2019

4. Review titled Experienced Professionals

by Judith Kenyon - Posted on 05 November 2019

Leyland Physiotherapy is located down a quiet cul de sac and so must rely partly on its reputation which does not let it down. I was given a quick appointment with a very experienced lady who identified the problem straight away. I was given an explanation and the treatment commenced straight away. I needed 3 treatments and felt completely satisfied and much better. Would not hesitate to recommend.

5. Review titled Professional Team

by Ralph O’Neill - Posted on 05 November 2019

After weeks of suffering from a shoulder and arm problem there was an immediate improvement after the first physio session. My thanks to the physiotherapist for her professional treatment and advice.

6. Review titled Excellent Treatment, advice and service

by LindsayD - Posted on 22 January 2020

Very pleased with the whole process and the result. I saw a very good physio. Took time to listen and understand. Thank you.

7. Review titled Best Physiotherapy

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 November 2019

This is the best physio practise in the area. I have every confidence with the members of staff who were involved with my treatment.

8. Review titled Excellent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 November 2019

Excellent practice trying several techniques to resolve my issues including massage, acupuncture and stretching techniques

9. Review titled Great experience

by Ian Warner - Posted on 05 November 2019

Excellent care throughout time with Leyland physio. I had a few sessions with the practice for different sports injuries and care/treatment was excellent

10. Review titled Customer Satisfaction

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 August 2019

Over the years that I have been attending this practise for treatment have received the very best of care. The staff are always informative and very caring. The clinic is always spotless, staff are always courteous and polite. They provide an excellent service, which I have already recommended to a number of people.

Visited August 2019