Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service

01952 457 415 Fuller House, Hall Court, Hall Park Way , Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4NP

Based on 15 ratings for this clinic

Based on 15 ratings for this clinic

Anonymous gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 1 stars

Awful depersonalising rigid and unprofessional service

I used this service in 2018 to get help with anxiety and trauma. I found the service really poor. The staff member I saw had very poor interpersonal skills and was often rude. I was left feeling I needed to accomodate the services needs and requirements rather than the other way around. I would not and could not recommend this clinic.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 May 2019

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 21 May 2019

I am sorry to hear that your experience of our service was not as good as we would expect it to be.
We find feedback really useful and always want to learn and improve, if you want to discuss ways we could have improved your experience then please email me lucy.cotterill@mpft.nhs.uk or telephone on 01952 457415
Many thanks Lucy

Erin Rae gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

Review

My support psychological wellbeing practioner on silver cloud, helped me in a way I though no one could, she made me understand that there are other ways of getting help and to deal with the things going on in my life. She listened to whatever you had to say and was very kind and gave really good advise. She helped me understand to realise that there are other way to cope, and was a very good person to speak to, without her helping me out and referring me to be seen face to face I dont know what I would have done, She has given me a positive side to life because of simply speaking to her. Feeling like I was listened to, I can praise her enough for what you have done for me and I hope that you have the best career ahead of you, I hope other people will have the same benefit as me, even though Im not full repaired I have now a positive mindset of getting everything in my life straight, thats all down to my support practitioner. I hope she will see this review, Many thanks for everything :)

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 27 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive comment about our service. I am so pleased to hear that the staff member has made such a difference to you.
I would like to say a personal thank you to the staff member who has helped you, please could you contact me by email with the details on lucy.cotterill@mpft.nhs.uk
I hope that things continue to improve for you and that you can build on the positive steps you have already made. All the best Lucy

Mr Rio Robinson gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

Made me feel like me and so comfortable to talk to ??

As hard as it is being transgender, you feel like no one understands but the person who I spoke to on the phone was so nice made me feel comfortable and he totally understand all the stuff I was saying! I would recommend this to all people going through problems at home or whenever, you can be yourself and get accepted for who you are not who your family or friends want you to be, it’s such a confidence boost to not be misgender, underminded and forgotten about !
Can’t thank you enough ????

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 22 June 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 31 July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback about the service you received! It’s so nice to hear that you felt valued and not undermined. We are currently looking at our system to ensure our questions about gender are non-judgmental and reflect how people wish to be addressed. If you would like to be involved in this then please do not hesitate to contact me as I would really value your input. My email address is lucy.cotterill@mpft.nhs.uk
All the best

CBT THERAPY

I recently. Followed a CBT course which was held at the Chec centre Madeley. The therapist I had was excellent. She showed empanthy, professionalism and challenged my thoughts feelings and anxieties. This therapy really did help me. I now understand some of the reasons for my anxieties and can put the things I learned into practise. I would highly recommend the service I had.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 July 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 27 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments about your positive experience of our service! I am really glad to hear that the therapist really helped you and I hope you continue to find the techniques support your continued recovery.
All the best Lucy

Claire shaw gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

I have done emdr therpy

I have done emdr therpy when i first went to see them i was so scared i was in fight mode so bad i wouldnt leave the house if i did i would go into fight mode till i got home to my safe place i didnt trust anyone i never thought id get out of that non stop darkness i wasnt sleeping i would forget to eat some days i was a prisoner to my past it controlled every aspect of my life i wouldnt go out just in case something happened i started my treatment in may 2018 its now march 2019 im now going out on my own i am now in work i am a care assistant and im about to take my children abroad this are thing i never thought id ever be able to do i can't thank this service enough for helping me get my life back trust me if you put your trust in them do the work set for you then you will get your life back ??lifes great im now living not fighting to get to enougher day thank you so much

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 19 March 2019

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 27 March 2019

Hi, its lovely to hear how much your life has changed as a result of the therapy you have been attending. Thank you for taking the time to comment and pass on your experiences. I would like to wish you all the best for the future and continued progress. If you would like to discuss this further or want me to pass on your thanks to the person who has helped you then do not hesitate to contact me lucy.cotterill@mpft.nhs.uk. Kind regards Lucy

I feel so much better

I really enjoyed the pace and set out of the CBT. I felt very supported by my advisor and every step was clearly set out.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 20 May 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 31 July 2018

Hi Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I am really pleased to hear that you felt supported and the pace worked well for you!

Laura yeomans gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

Trainee

My sessions were done over the phone with a member of staff. She was always on time with my sessions. Always considerate and kind. She had my best intrests at heart and was easy to talk to. She has really helped and supported me can't believe she is a trainee. Thank you for helping me with my recovery. Laura

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 02 June 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 31 July 2018

Hi thank you so much for your feedback, I’m glad to hear that one of our fabulous trainees have really helped you.
Lucy Cotterill
Operational Lead

Jaye Evans gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

Superb service

This service has changed my life! After referring myself on my doctor's recommendation, I was given an appointment very quickly to establish what treatment would be best. I first saw a female therapist, as I requested, but she left during my initial assessments. I was then referred to a male therapist, which I was initially upset about due to the nature of my trauma, but despite my reservations this turned out to be a very positive change - perhaps exactly what I needed. The type of treatment undertaken was EMDR and I believe it worked beautifully to help me deal with a past trauma. The therapist can only be described as brilliant - he always seemed to know the right thing to say and showed so much belief in the treatment. I cannot speak highly enough of the Wellbeing Service and am so grateful for it - I have already recommended it to many people.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 31 July 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about the help you received! Its lovely to hear that you are recommending us to others too!
It is so nice for the team to hear that the service they have provided has been so helpful

Anonymous gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 5 stars

Amazing counsellor , has helped me so much!

My counsellor was so easy to talk to and made me feel totally at east in discussing sensitive matters . They had shown me life long skills that will help me in the future . I am so glad that I did CBT and it really has improved my life . Thank you so much .

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 21 November 2017

Many thanks for posting such a lovely comment about your experience of our service, its so good for the team to receive positive and helpful feedback of the treatment we provide.
I hope you continue to find the strategies helpful, and I would like to wish you all the best for the future.
Many thanks
Lucy Cotterill, Operational Lead

Anonymous gave Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service a rating of 2 stars

Treatment stopped

The low mood sessions were very good and I was beginning to feel much better but after three they were cancelled with no alternatives offered. The reason given is low attendence. I missed one session due to unforeseen circumstances at work then was written to and essentially booted off! I still suffer with depression and have received no follow up call to see how I am or if I require any other services.
I’ll more than likely seek and pay a 1:1 professional rather than use the NHS.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 April 2018

Telford Primary Care Wellbeing Service replied on 10 April 2018

I am really sorry to hear that we have not been able to help you as you had hoped. Due to low attendance we have decided to no longer run courses as we found that people couldn’t always commit to the full course and venue, as we had hoped, so we now have an online package that we feel appeals to the same group of people and can be accessed at a time and place suitable for you. We do have other options available to us now and 1-1 is an option if you wish to contact us again we would really like to help.
If you feel you want to give us another go then please email me on lucy.cotterill@sssft.nhs.uk and I will arrange an assessment for you. Alternatively you can access Silvercloud our online package on: https://wellbeingtelford.silvercloudhealth.com/signup/