Crown Home Care Ltd

01252844923 Kenward House, High Street, Hartley Wintney , Hook, Hampshire, RG27 8NY

Based on 10 ratings for this care provider

Based on 10 ratings for this care provider

Robert Tickell gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support to my aunt (and to the extended family)

Crown have been providing care to my aunt for a number of years, with the level of care increasing from a simple 1-2 hours per day to full live in care, as my aunt's physical situation has deteriorated. She is now in her early 90s.

As her NOK, I am regularly updated by the Crown management team about my aunt's situation, and I would describe the management as 'inclusive'. This builds confidence, which is why we have stayed with Crown, as my aunt's care needs have increased.

I have seen the contrast between Crown and one of their competitors (who look after my father), and I have no doubt that Crown have better carers, more flexibility and provide better value.

It is a little strange writing this while my aunt has Crown carers on site each day, so of course while things could change, I am very pleased with Crown's support to my aunt over such a protracted period, and I expect them to provide this for a long time to come.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 27 March 2018

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Crown Home Care Ltd Review

We have used this company for approximately 7 years for daily support care for my 96 year old mother. The family run company has a kind , caring and respectful attitude and ethos. All staff are well trained and extremely professional and will always go the extra mile to ensure my mother's health and wellbeing. All personnel pick up very rapidly on any changes or causes for concern and contact the medical services and family immediately if necessary. The standard of care is second to none and I would recommend Crown to anyone who requires care for a loved one who wants to remain in their own home.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

Robert gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Crown Home Care

Following a recent stroke my 92 year old father is no longer be able to live an independent life in his own home without the 24/7 live in care and support that Crown Home Care provide. The quality of their service is outstanding and is delivered by a team of very knowledgeable, caring and capable staff. As a family we feel that Crown fully deserve their excellent CQC rating and we would highly recommend them to others.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 08 March 2018

Janet Atkinson gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Companionship and housekeeping support to my elderly parents

From the very first day Crown have offered my parents consistency of carers and patient support to enable them to remain living in their own home. They are both 88 and living with dementia and need very regular support to enable them to keep some independence. Crown staff have also worked very cooperatively with me as part of the care package and this has not been my experience in the past when I have worked with some other agencies. Any email correspondence to their office is answered very quickly and their is a genuine cooperative working partnership. Mum & dad enjoy their time with their Crown carers and have been able to forge some new relationships because of the consistency Crown have offered. They also offer cover should the regular carer be away for any reason and this enables me to maintain my own commitments. I would not hesitate to recommend them as an agency and their staff who visit my parents.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 07 October 2016

Hamish Elvidge gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

A really excellent care provider

We started using Crown Home Care Ltd in January 2016 to support my mother, aged 94. We have been very impressed with their initial assessment and ongoing support. The care is invariably provided by the same person every morning, which is so important and they take a very professional and compassionate approach to every aspect of the care, including making contact with us whenever they have concerns of any kind. This is why we call them 'a really excellent care provider'.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 07 October 2016

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 4 stars

Live-in care

Crown provide live-in care arrangements for my mother. These generally work well although, not surprisingly, it took a while to find the right fit between carer and cared-for.

There is open communication between my bother and me and Crown, who respond swiftly and seek to address any matters raised.

Note that the date below is meaningless. I have never visited this provider - they provide services in the customer's home.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 08 March 2018

valerie gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Companionship for my 96 year old mother.

When suggested to. Mum that we were thinking about getting some care to come in to her she was totally against the idea.After contacting Crown & having a meeting with the Care Manager Mum started to come around to the idea.We now have a carer going in twice a week & Mum looks forward to her going & being taken out for walks around the village & popping in for a coffee.We are really pleased with the professional approach by Crown & feel very confident with the support they are giving Mum..

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 09 October 2016

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Review of Crown Care Services

I can honestly say that the homecare provided by Crown Home Care to my father has been first class. The staff are all very caring and go out of their way to not only provide the agreed scope of care but will also carry out additional tasks and visits at very short notice. In conclusion Crown are very professional, friendly, caring and flexible. I would have no hesitation in recommending Crown Home Care to friends and family.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 07 October 2016

Rosemary Steen gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

A well run, efficient care agency

I would recommend this care agency very highly. It is run by a small team who handle it very well. They took enormous care at the start of my involvement with them, to match a carer to the needs and character of my mother. They were extremely efficient in co-ordinating round the clock rotas for the next seven days so that I always knew exactly who was coming in each day, to relieve the main carer, and at what time they were coming. The head of the agency was instrumental in securing a hospital bed for my mother when it was needed. They were always available for help and advice. I am very impressed with this agency.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 25 October 2016

Nick Lewis gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

First Class Service

Crown Care’s rapid response was key to enabling my mother to be released from hospital after her stroke in early 2015. The Director and the small team are very responsive, efficient and reliable. My mother is a demanding character and Crown Care have had to be very flexible and adaptable to provide continuous live in care. They keep me fully informed and have provided useful advice on adaptations and aids. All carers have been kind, helpful and well trained. Highly recommended

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 07 December 2016