Crown Home Care Ltd

01252844923 Kenward House, High Street, Hartley Wintney , Hook, Hampshire, RG27 8NY

Based on 6 ratings for this care provider

Based on 6 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Crown Home Care/Palliative care of my mum

Crown Home Care came into my life at a very difficult time when my mum needed palliative care at home.
I cannot recommend this company highly enough. The staff really are a team, with the manager at the helm, and provided my mum with all the care she needed. They were extremely good at responding to any situation which came their way. The manager is a highly professional businesswomen and dealt with any problems directly and efficiently, even when they arose out of hours or when she was on holiday. This professionalism was tempered with kindness and empathy at all times. Thank you to every member of staff from the bottom of my heart.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

Robert Tickell gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support to my aunt (and to the extended family)

Crown have been providing care to my aunt for a number of years, with the level of care increasing from a simple 1-2 hours per day to full live in care, as my aunt's physical situation has deteriorated. She is now in her early 90s.

As her NOK, I am regularly updated by the Crown management team about my aunt's situation, and I would describe the management as 'inclusive'. This builds confidence, which is why we have stayed with Crown, as my aunt's care needs have increased.

I have seen the contrast between Crown and one of their competitors (who look after my father), and I have no doubt that Crown have better carers, more flexibility and provide better value.

It is a little strange writing this while my aunt has Crown carers on site each day, so of course while things could change, I am very pleased with Crown's support to my aunt over such a protracted period, and I expect them to provide this for a long time to come.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 27 March 2018

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Crown Home Care Ltd Review

We have used this company for approximately 7 years for daily support care for my 96 year old mother. The family run company has a kind , caring and respectful attitude and ethos. All staff are well trained and extremely professional and will always go the extra mile to ensure my mother's health and wellbeing. All personnel pick up very rapidly on any changes or causes for concern and contact the medical services and family immediately if necessary. The standard of care is second to none and I would recommend Crown to anyone who requires care for a loved one who wants to remain in their own home.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

Robert gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Crown Home Care

Following a recent stroke my 92 year old father is no longer be able to live an independent life in his own home without the 24/7 live in care and support that Crown Home Care provide. The quality of their service is outstanding and is delivered by a team of very knowledgeable, caring and capable staff. As a family we feel that Crown fully deserve their excellent CQC rating and we would highly recommend them to others.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 08 March 2018

Anonymous gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 4 stars

Live-in care

Crown provide live-in care arrangements for my mother. These generally work well although, not surprisingly, it took a while to find the right fit between carer and cared-for.

There is open communication between my bother and me and Crown, who respond swiftly and seek to address any matters raised.

Note that the date below is meaningless. I have never visited this provider - they provide services in the customer's home.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 08 March 2018

Nick Lewis gave Crown Home Care Ltd a rating of 5 stars

First Class Service

Crown Care’s rapid response was key to enabling my mother to be released from hospital after her stroke in early 2015. The Director and the small team are very responsive, efficient and reliable. My mother is a demanding character and Crown Care have had to be very flexible and adaptable to provide continuous live in care. They keep me fully informed and have provided useful advice on adaptations and aids. All carers have been kind, helpful and well trained. Highly recommended

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 07 December 2016