01329237681 74 Kiln Road , Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7UJ

Based on 7 ratings for this care provider

Based on 7 ratings for this care provider

Samantha reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

Mum seems very content

I just wanted to say that my daughter and I had a very pleasant week with Mum. She seems very content and we loved celebrating her birthday with the staff and residents. Lucky for us D.P. was there - it made it very special. We took her to the Red Lion for lunch. J bugged her a bit about her age and she hid her birthday card with the number on it as she has always kept her age a secret - this was lovely to see as some things dont change even with dementia. A big thank you and to all the staff.
I mentioned to W how great it is to see all the residents come to life when there is an entertainer. She suggested I put it in an email. I think I have mentioned to you that following the death of my brother 16 years ago my mum had said she was too sad to sing but right from her first afternoon at Willow Tree Lodge she has been joyfully singing and dancing along to all the tunes sung to the residents. Its really great to see. I know that without the entertainment she would feel bored and depressed. It is a welcome distraction from her failing memory and gives her day a purpose.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 18 October 2018 using Most Recommended Care

Mark Brinicombe reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

Excellent professional care with a personal touch

Finding a suitable Care Home for a close loved one is a daunting task.
However, my concerns were immediately allayed by Sarah Monroe and her team. They showed a consistently high level of care and were always willing to adapt where required.
The staff were always welcoming to me (and my dog), with an open hours policy for visiting at any time without notice!
The standard of cleanliness was second to none, and nice touches were the daily fresh flowers throughout the home, programme of entertainment and events, and accommodating residents own personal items of furniture in their rooms.
I have already recommended Willow Tree to a number of people (including
Solicitors), and will continue to do so.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 29 August 2018 using Most Recommended Care

Anonymous reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

Willow Tree Lodge Care is exemplary

The care at Willow Tree is exemplary. We could not wish for any better care and attention that they give. The care and understanding is outstanding. The cleanliness and hygiene is second to none. I would and have thoroughly recommended Willow Tree to anyone.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 12 June 2018 using Most Recommended Care

George F reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

Willow Tree Lodge

My Mum has been at Willow Tree Lodge for 3 months. The summary of my experience in the following key areas would be:-

Consideration for my Mum as an individual: Exemplary. All the Staff I have seen engaged with Mum have been caring, understanding and patient. They have clearly been able to provide my Mum with confidence in them and she has responded accordingly.
Communication: Excellent. Sarah in particular has been pro active in engaging the family in terms of providing feedback / updates and making suggestions on how we could support Mums transition to Willow Tree.

General environment / facilities: Excellent. Willow Tree manages to operate with a climate of calmness and support focused on the residents. A member of the staff can always be readily found and they respond swiftly to any Call button request. Rooms are well kept / maintained.

Summary: I am very pleased we were able to secure accomodation at Willow Tree Lodge for my Mum. The Management and Staff have provided a massive level of comfort to my family and I.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 15 June 2018 using Most Recommended Care

Anonymous reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

WILLOW TREE LODGE CARE HOME

Following the death of my uncle in March my aunt asked me to find her a good care home. She stipulated that it was to be near my home and within easy reach of the rest of the family.

We could not be happier with the home we found in Willow Tree Lodge the staff are friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. My aunt has settled in very well and seems pleased with her new home.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 20 June 2018 using Most Recommended Care

JOHN S reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

My Aunts care at Willow Tree Lodge

My Aunt has been at Willow Tree Lodge for 3 years now and in that time she has been very well looked after and the staff have shown great patience with her as she can be difficult at times. What is very reassuring for her and us is the staff stability at the home over these 3 years.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 12 May 2018 using Most Recommended Care

Tina Barker reviewed Willow Tree Lodge

Willow Tree Lodge

Willow Tree Lodge is one of the best homes that I visit. I get a feeling of warm when I enter. The home itself is beautiful and so clean. The manager and staff love their jobs and work so well together. The care they give to their residents is outstanding. It feels like home.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017 using Most Recommended Care