Broomfield Residential Care

01234 711 619 Broomfield Residential Care, Yardley Road , Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5DX

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Broomfield Residential Care a rating of 5 stars

Friendly careing care home.

My Mum was very happy at Broomfield. She had nothing but praise for the friendly careing staff. She was very well cared for at all times. Her room was comfortable, clean & warm. Although it was sad to leave her after a visit I knew that she was being well looked after in my absence.I would like to thank the management and their staff for the care & love that they gave my Mum during her stay at Broomfield.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017

Broomfield Residential Care replied on 10 May 2017

Grateful for your feedback. We have passed this on to the care team.

C Lowe gave Broomfield Residential Care a rating of 5 stars

Much needed Care Home in Olney

Although not suffering from dementia, my very elderly and frail Mum needed a lot of specialist care at the end of her life. During her 16 month stay, she was always treated with dignity and respect by all staff. The staff are friendly, patient and committed to their work. They are flexible and treat residents as individuals, where possible catering to particular needs and tastes. They made it easy for Mum to go out into town, liaising with family, friends and the local taxi service. They liaise closely with the local surgery, who provide good medical care.The manager is always available, easy to contact, and willing to help. The laundry and hairdressing services are excellent. During Mum's stay, a new wing was built, and she was able to enjoy a few weeks in a comfortable new en suite room near to the well appointed garden room. Heartfelt thanks to all the Staff at Broomfield for enabling Mum to end her days as happily as possible in her home town.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 30 January 2017

Broomfield Residential Care replied on 10 May 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are sorry to have seen Mum pass away, she will be missed.

Andy Sinfield gave Broomfield Residential Care a rating of 5 stars

We couldn't have hoped for better.

Mum spent the last 2.5 years of her life at Broomfields. As a family, we very wary as to what her care would be like, not having experienced this horrific disease before. What I can say is that we know now that she could not have been in a better place. The Staff are professional, caring, attentive, thoughtful,accommodating, informative, they communicated with me personally on the basis that I instructed, that being if I need to know anything or a decision needed to be made, then call me day or night. Whenever we visited we were always greeted with a smile and when questions were asked, we got the answers. A cup of tea would be offered. When Dad visited by himself and wanted to spend some extra time with Mum on occasions he was offered to sit at the dining room table. The Doctors that visit saw to her needs. We could not fault anything. How these individuals and Management cope/handle this job and are dedicated to care and welfare of all the human beings in the home that are struck by this horrible and debilitating illness, I will never know. A credit to them all.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 11 July 2016

Broomfield Residential Care replied on 10 May 2017

It was our pleasure to have been able to look after Mum. Thanks for your feedback.

Anonymous gave Broomfield Residential Care a rating of 5 stars

Robin's short stay

Just a short note of thanks for all you and your team did for my father during his brief stay at Broomfield. He truly enjoyed his time with you and had a true sense of reassurance and safety which was crucial after his fall at home. His significant weight gain is testament to some great cooking and he enjoyed his meals greatly.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 21 March 2016

Broomfield Residential Care replied on 08 May 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased we were able to enable Robin to enjoy his brief stay wtih us.

Amanda Richman reviewed Broomfield Residential Care

My mum was so very happy at Brookfield. The staff were kind

One member of staff was amazing. My mum took to them straight away. We unfortunately lost our mum (only after she was transferred to another home). This member of staff even came to her funeral. The staff were caring. The food was good. The atmosphere was of a lovely friendly hotel. My mum was always smiling and happy there. The best place to end your days.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 06 May 2016

Broomfield Residential Care replied on 10 May 2017

We were pleased to have been given teh opportunity to attend the funeral and appricate your kind comments.