Freshford Cottage Nursing Home

01323 897845 Dane Road , Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1DU

Based on 1 rating for this care provider

Based on 1 rating for this care provider

Jen gave Freshford Cottage Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

A visitors view from long standing visits

I have visited this home for nigh on 6yrs now and I can't praise the staff or care high enough, whilst it might not be the most luxurious of homes it certainly makes up for it in the quality of care and kindness. My friend was at deaths door when she came to this home and only through the professional experience and dedication of the staff is she still here today and all things considered in a much better state of health. Everyone is helpful friendly without losing any professionalism, each one from cleaner, gardener cook, carer to manager, all have time for resident and visitor alike, they all work hard to make this home a welcoming place to be in. Whilst more money I feel needs to be spent within the home, the staff everyone of them are what makes this home and go over and above to create a welcoming homely environment. The grounds have been enormously cheered up in the recent couple of years too a testament against adversity, but with thoughtful dedication.
I always say about this home, it's not the building but the people within it that to me and my friend make it enjoyable....

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 28 September 2017

Freshford Cottage Nursing Home has not yet replied.