Country Lodge Nursing Home

01903 830600 Cote Street, High Salvington , Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3EX

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Paul H reviewed Country Lodge Nursing Home

Dad was well looked after

My thanks to all at Country Lodge for caring for Dad over the last year and a half. I know Dad found it a challenge to come to terms with his condition, but on the whole he recognised that he was well looked after and well fed. His great joy was the garden which he considered his own whenever he managed to make it out there. We are also grateful for the peace of mind which meant we were not worried about Dads welfare on a daily basis.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 18 April 2016 using Most Recommended Care

Isabel reviewed Country Lodge Nursing Home

Grateful for the care

Our family is grateful for the care given to my husband, he felt the homely feeling at Country Lodge which made him calm, with friendly people there to help, or just have a chat to.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 18 April 2016 using Most Recommended Care

M Hogan reviewed Country Lodge Nursing Home

Great care

I just want to thank Country Lodge for the great care lavished on my relative whilst he was in their care. On my numerous visits they were always so friendly and helpful, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 19 April 2016 using Most Recommended Care

keith gave Country Lodge Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

mums current nursing home review

My mother has been at this home for about two years. And although myself and relatives and of course my mother, (at times) knew she could not stay at her previous home, where she had been for 64years,with me (her son). So I searched around for a nursing home and took into account, the area/ccc report/price/the reviews etc And i can honestly say that from what I have seen, and heard from doing so that it would be hard to find a home that beats this one, for the homely feeling you get from the minute you come in the front door, not to mention other reasons. I know my mother is overall, happy with being at this home as she never complains not that she would. The staff are at times very busy, but when they can, will help with what is needed. The food is very good and as I have eaten there myself would do so again.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 04 April 2017

Keith gave Country Lodge Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

A pre move review

Mum has not moved in yet, well apart from a small room which we are not too worried about, I feel after looking at a few homes, some costing less, many costing more I'm sure at the moment that I have made the correct/ lucky move to have mum here. It's early days but I/mum am sure will be happy here.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 19 October 2015