Blue River Home Care Waltham Abbey

01992283173 M25 Business Centre, 121 Brooker Road , Waltham Abbey, EN9 1JH

Based on 3 ratings for this care provider

Based on 3 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Blue River Home Care Waltham Abbey a rating of 5 stars

I can't thank them enough

I have found this agency to be more helpful than any other I have come in contact with. Someone from Blue River Home Care came with me to Epping hospital to meet my 95-year-old mother so they could find out her needs before starting to care for her. 3 hours they spent with my mother and me, helping me talk to the OT lady and anyone else she thought I needed to talk to, I can't thank her enough for all her free help. I feel my mother will be safe with Blue River Home Care.

How likely would you be to recommend Blue River Home Care? Extremely Likely

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 17 February 2018

Anonymous gave Blue River Home Care Waltham Abbey a rating of 5 stars

By far the best home care provider

Blue River Home Care has been looking after my father for the last two months. It has been a truly life-changing experience for the whole family. Caring, highly competent staff and strong management who would do everything to help you. Extremely happy indeed.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 01 March 2018

Margaret Reynolds gave Blue River Home Care Waltham Abbey a rating of 5 stars

Very pleased and happy with the company

We are extremely happy with the help we are given by the carers and the office. The carers are always on time, they go the extra mile to ensure my grandmother is happy and safe. The office does more and beyond of what is expected by them.
We cannot recommend them any higher and we are happy to support them with spreading the word about the compassionate care they provide.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 01 March 2018