4Life Healthcare Services

1. Review titled Outstanding Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 May 2019

I can not really put in to words the amazing care 4life Healthcare services have provided for my son since last September. He was so isolated with low mood and very complex behaviours His small team of carers have managed to turn this around. There patience ,understanding and outlook has made such a difference. My son is now up and about everyday, enjoying his community and activities and requiring much less sedation. His carers encourage him to go forward every day and he works well to their praise of him. The management team are also very proactive in my son's care and listen and take on board any concerns and deal with them. 4life give my son the best support ever and also support my vision of enabling him to achieve his full potential and enjoy his life experiences with the support of his carers.

Visited May 2019

2. Review titled Dad made to feel confortable

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 August 2018

My dad's who's 90 and dislikes change or me not being the person to help him really enjoyed the 2 ladies that visited him. He even offered to make them tea while they sat and chatted in between them caring for him. I was impressed with one particular staff member too as nothing was too much trouble his efficiency and caring manner that my dad received what he needed. I would highly recommend this company and not hesitate to use them again.

Visited August 2018

3. Review titled Testimonial for Great Care Provided. May 2018

by Ken Burr - Posted on 25 June 2018

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the team at 4Life Health Care for the absolutely amazing care shown to my wife during the last few weeks of her life at home. On return from hospital my wife had cancer and very limited wheelchair only mobility then quite rapidly, no mobility. There were pain issues to address also. The sensitivity of the care received was terrific. We were very anxious about the intrusion that four paired visits a day would make. In fact it was wonderful. The team adjusted constantly and professionally to rapidly changing patient and family needs, they smiled with us and were upset with us together. Their support for all of us was outstanding and their presence and professional understanding and advice to us throughout was of the highest calibre. We all appreciated their bedside manners, attentions and their gentle, quiet, thoughtful and good-humoured conversation. I was initially concerned that a good but understaffed and pressured district nurse team might at times be slow to react to rapidly changing patient needs. In fact the 4Life team were totally proactive in identifying patient needs, alerting me to make the right contacts and following up and undertaking these links themselves to get medical attention quickly when needed. The Manager volunteered to be at the end of her mobile throughout. ‘Any time night or day she would say’. In the quiet times at night alone with my wife or in hectic times worrying that medical support might be late, knowing that that mobile link was there was very supportive and used by me. My family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the manager and all the team for making such a difficult and stressful time so supported. Ken

Visited May 2018