4Life Healthcare Services

08001123372 4life Healthcare Services, 18 Premier Way, kemsley , sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 2GU

Based on 7 ratings for this care provider

Based on 7 ratings for this care provider

Outstanding Care

I can not really put in to words the amazing care 4life Healthcare services have provided for my son since last September. He was so isolated with low mood and very complex behaviours His small team of carers have managed to turn this around. There patience ,understanding and outlook has made such a difference. My son is now up and about everyday, enjoying his community and activities and requiring much less sedation. His carers encourage him to go forward every day and he works well to their praise of him. The management team are also very proactive in my son's care and listen and take on board any concerns and deal with them. 4life give my son the best support ever and also support my vision of enabling him to achieve his full potential and enjoy his life experiences with the support of his carers.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 08 May 2019

Anonymous gave 4Life Healthcare Services a rating of 5 stars

Dad made to feel confortable

My dad's who's 90 and dislikes change or me not being the person to help him really enjoyed the 2 ladies that visited him. He even offered to make them tea while they sat and chatted in between them caring for him. I was impressed with one particular staff member too as nothing was too much trouble his efficiency and caring manner that my dad received what he needed. I would highly recommend this company and not hesitate to use them again.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 28 August 2018

User1165024 gave 4Life Healthcare Services a rating of 5 stars

Testimonial for Great Care Provided. May 2018

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the team at 4Life Health Care for the absolutely amazing care shown to my wife during the last few weeks of her life at home.
On return from hospital my wife had cancer and very limited wheelchair only mobility then quite rapidly, no mobility. There were pain issues to address also.
The sensitivity of the care received was terrific. We were very anxious about the intrusion that four paired visits a day would make. In fact it was wonderful. The team adjusted constantly and professionally to rapidly changing patient and family needs, they smiled with us and were upset with us together. Their support for all of us was outstanding and their presence and professional understanding and advice to us throughout was of the highest calibre.
We all appreciated their bedside manners, attentions and their gentle, quiet, thoughtful and good-humoured conversation.
I was initially concerned that a good but understaffed and pressured district nurse team might at times be slow to react to rapidly changing patient needs. In fact the 4Life team were totally proactive in identifying patient needs, alerting me to make the right contacts and following up and undertaking these links themselves to get medical attention quickly when needed.
The Manager volunteered to be at the end of her mobile throughout. ‘Any time night or day she would say’. In the quiet times at night alone with my wife or in hectic times worrying that medical support might be late, knowing that that mobile link was there was very supportive and used by me.
My family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the manager and all the team for making such a difficult and stressful time so supported.

Ken

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 25 June 2018

Wendy Benton gave 4Life Healthcare Services a rating of 5 stars

Caring profession

My Uncle became very ill and after a hospital stay, he had to have care at home.
Quite often the care at home agencies receive bad press, but after meeting agency managers and their staff, I would have no hesitation in recemmending them highly. They offer professionalism, understanding, care and compassion and are not afraid to go above and beyond.
My uncle, Affectionately known as Bob, relied on their good nature to see him through the day and while I was his primary carer, I could not have done without them, especially at the ending of his life, a manager was at the other end of the phone to offer me advice and a kind word of support.
Thank you 4life from the bottom of my heart, you were invaluable and any client and their extended family, would be lucky indeed to have you as their carers.
Wendy Benton

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 May 2018

alison roberts gave 4Life Healthcare Services a rating of 5 stars

end of life care

4 life healthcare were appointed by maidstone hospital to give end of life care to my husband who had a terminal brain tumour and chronic multiple sclerosis.
They came to our home 4 times a day and were faultless with there care and compassion
while looking after him.
They were punctual on arrival times, and all of the staff went above and beyond to make sure my husband was well cared for, and afforded the dignity he deserved ( a rare thing these days)
I cannot thank them enough for everything they did, especially as they were with me when my husband sadly passed away. Nothing was too much trouble, and in the few weeks they were coming out to us i would like to think they became "friends" more than just care givers.
I can wholeheartedly recommend them and thank them all once again for helping me and my husband get through a very difficult situation.
Alison Roberts Stockbury Kent

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 10 June 2018

Care for Judy to date, August-9 Sept 2017

My wife Judy was diagnosed with terminal cancer 8 August 2017 and returned home on 10 August. After being assisted by the Intermediate Care Team for about a week the role of Care was undertaken by her carer and their team and we have been very pleased indeed with everything they have done. My wife's health has declined very swiftly in this time, but they have treated her with great sympathy and understanding, and her face brightens when she sees them arrive in the morning, about 0800 hours. They have gained her confidence in washing, dressing and moving Judy to an upright chair, no easy task when lymphoma has frozen her right leg and her left leg has grown weaker. (Fortunately she has retained reasonable upper body strength). At the same time that they have been pleasantly sympathetic they have remained respectful, of her and her situation, and have had good relations with me, her resident carer. As from 10/9 they will be coming three times a day, as we have requested, instead of two. I expect to be happy to write a further report once Judy has gone beyond their care, but at the moment I would recommend them very highly indeed.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 09 September 2017

Anonymous gave 4Life Healthcare Services a rating of 5 stars

Professionally organised and led but with great humanity.

We find that each carer is very motified and feels part of the whole caring organisiation . Any occasional difficult events are tackled with care and consideration until a solution is achieved and the carer clearly encouraged to do this from the top.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 March 2018