Libra Care Limited

01922234453 Suite 56, Beacon Buildings, Leighswood Road, Aldridge , Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 8AA

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Libra Care Limited a rating of 5 stars

An outstanding Care Agency who went that extra mile

For approximately the last two years my Nan required the help and support of careers within her home. She had poor vision and unfortunately had to live with the symptoms of Alzeimers and Vascular Dementia and other medical issues that made my Nans care complex.
My Mom and I also enjoyed sharing her care with the careers, enabling Nan to stay within her own home safely .We have always had high standards and wanted Nan to be treated respectively,lovingly,with dignity and professionally. We can hand on our hearts quite positively say that Nan received all of those qualities from Libra Care staff, Nan enjoyed her visits and chats she had with all the staff, nothing was too much trouble. we welcomed phone calls or written messages if there were concerns or if Nan was running low on an item of medication or food then this allowed continuity of care for Nan.
All staff were professional, confidential, caring and thorough.
We noticed little things that were very important to nan like having her nails cut and cleaned ,applying creams to moisturize her skin ,mouth and hair care .
The support of the staff enabled Mom and I to have extra quality time with Nan and for that we will always be greatful.
over the months Nans needs were very changeable, requiring thickened fluids that had to be spoon fed and her meals required pureeing,difficulty in swallowing,and increased confusion .Again the careers just took it in their stride and never rushed Nan, but stayed to assist her and enabled she was swallowing safely and not alone.
Even though the careers have a timed visit to adhere to the staff would stay if required which again to mom and I knew the staff went that extra mile and could see their passion for their job.
Nan sadly has passed away very recently and has effected many people,family and friends...including Libra care staff.
we would like to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all your support and kindness and knew Nan thought the world of you .

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

Sara Rogers gave Libra Care Limited a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Care Agency

Brilliant Care Agency - 100% recommend,
Libra Care were absolutely brilliant in the care and support of my mother who had terminal cancer. Under extreme circumstances, nothing was too much trouble, all the staff who attended to her gave 100% care and compassion in the last weeks of her life. The management were wonderful who went the "extra mile" to support the family and made sure everything was in place so she could remain at home. Words cannot express how much this company means to us as a family but thank you to all of you.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 April 2018

Sue gave Libra Care Limited a rating of 5 stars

100% care company

. Without the understanding, patience and hard work, of Libra care, both my sister and myself would have struggled to cope. It is so nice that in this day and age, we were able to entrust the care of our mom to such a fabulous team, who not only helped to look after mom, but also cared about her and notified us of any problems or changes.
Not only did they support mom, who suffers with Vascular Dementia, they also supported her family. This meant we didn't feel alone or isolated when dealing with difficult situations.
If you are looking for a company who not only gives excellent care, but also understands and respects the people they care for then choose Libra care.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 31 January 2018

StreetlySue gave Libra Care Limited a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant care agency - 100% recommend

LibraCare looked after my dad (very frail, Parkinsons and Diabetes, at risk of falls) until he went into a care home in August 2017. The are an excellent care agency. Caring, friendly staff and very professional mangement. Very responsive to changing needs. Will always try their best to be flexible. Excellent in emergencies. Great administration for invoicing etc. Medicines administration first class. 100% recommend.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 09 August 2017