Care Concern (Homecare) Limited

Building 3 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road , Chiswick, London, W4 5YA

Based on 2 ratings for this care provider

Based on 2 ratings for this care provider

XtineG gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

Exemplary end of life care

My husband died of cancer a few weeks ago after a sudden rapid deterioration in his health but because of an appalling lack of communication between the hospital and his GP we were unable quickly to access community palliative or social care services. In despair I contacted Care Concern. They did an assessment and provided a carer immediately. My husband’s care needs increased almost daily, but they always managed to find additional carers at very short notice. The administration was first rate, the carers themselves kind, helpful and flexible. It was the worst of times, but they helped me cope and to make his last days as comfortable as possible. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 30 August 2018

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited replied on 03 October 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It was a privilege to care for your husband at the end of his life and to support you during such a difficult time.
Warm regards,
Laura

J. Baker gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, flexible service

I needed help after a knee replacement operation in September 2017. I initially requested one hour appointments every morning for help with compression stockings (impossible to remove and replace on your own!) and general assistance with personal care. As my strength and confidence increased I was able to request shorter visits, until I was fully independent again after 6 weeks.
The two separate carers I had were excellent- efficient, caring, and pleasant. They also just got on with things, not needing to have anything requested or explained more than once. It was very good, too, not to have a succession of different people.
All in all it was a very positive experience for me and I wouldn't hesitate to call on this company again if I needed to.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited replied on 08 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We were happy to help and are so pleased that you regained your independence so quickly.
Thank you also for your feedback - we pride ourselves on continuity of service with a small team of carers for each of our clients.
Best wishes,