Care Concern (Homecare) Limited

Building 3 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road , Chiswick, London, W4 5YA

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

Based on 4 ratings for this care provider

J. Baker gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, flexible service

I needed help after a knee replacement operation in September 2017. I initially requested one hour appointments every morning for help with compression stockings (impossible to remove and replace on your own!) and general assistance with personal care. As my strength and confidence increased I was able to request shorter visits, until I was fully independent again after 6 weeks.
The two separate carers I had were excellent- efficient, caring, and pleasant. They also just got on with things, not needing to have anything requested or explained more than once. It was very good, too, not to have a succession of different people.
All in all it was a very positive experience for me and I wouldn't hesitate to call on this company again if I needed to.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited replied on 08 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We were happy to help and are so pleased that you regained your independence so quickly.
Thank you also for your feedback - we pride ourselves on continuity of service with a small team of carers for each of our clients.
Best wishes,
Clare

Andrew Turner gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

My Aunt has 24/7 Live In Care from the amazing Care Concern

The Care Concern team have cared for my Aunt for two years now and they have been fantastic. We recently increased the care to 24 hours so that my Aunt could remain at home. The care team that support my Aunt are lovely. You can really appreciate that they want to ensure my Aunt can feel loved in her own home and are still able to fulfil the practical tasks around the home that cannot be done by anyone in the family as we live too far away. The peace of mind that we can enjoy is not only a relief but more than that i know that my Aunt is content and so grateful for the lovely companionship from the Care Concern team. I cannot thank them enough. On reading through the requirements of the Care Quality Commission and their vigorous benchmarks for how they view Home Health and Social Care services in the UK I can see to reach an "Outstanding" rating would be of tremendous comfort to a family that require this specialist care. I can fully see why Care Concern were awarded "Outstanding" as they fulfil and surpass all the benchmarks and you can see that the team deserve it and as a client I thank them very much.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 December 2016

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited has not yet replied.

Mary gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding provision

We've had some experience of other care agencies for our elderly mother over the last few years and can honestly say that the quality of care that Care Concern provide, alongside the vital and efficient admin has been outstanding from the very start. I just wish we'd known about Care Concern sooner in order to provide her with the best care there could be.

All carers directly involved in Mother's care are well trained and supported by Care Concern and are doing such important and often very difficult work helping this (nearly) 98 year old stay independently in her own home. And they do so cheerfully and sensitively. Our family is so grateful to them all. Office and admin staff are great too, dealing with any enquiries promptly and efficiently. Very good communication with us all. Can recommend Care Concern unreservedly.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 29 November 2016

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited replied on 30 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I will share it with the team.
Laura
Compliance Manager
Care Concern (Homecare) Ltd

Hannah gave Care Concern (Homecare) Limited a rating of 5 stars

Reliable, sensitive care

Care Concern looked after my mother for the last two years of her life, at first with a short daily visit, eventually with 24-hour care. My mother did not want to be looked after, and the carers didn’t have an easy time at all, but they managed to deal with all the various problems that arose, and to allow her to stay as independent as possible. Communication was excellent, and I was confident that she was safe and well looked after. Thanks to the carers she was able to stay at home, which was what she wanted.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 23 September 2016

Care Concern (Homecare) Limited replied on 30 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely feedback Hannah. It was a privilege to look after your mother in her latter years. She was a wonderfully spirited woman who set an incredible example to us all about how to stay active throughout our lives. Her daily walks at her advanced age were an inspiration!
Laura