San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Based on 66 ratings for this care provider

Based on 66 ratings for this care provider

Cyril B reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Wonderful

The carers I have are wonderful and very good.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 19 February 2019 using Most Recommended Home Care

Frederick H reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Polite and helpful

Very happy with the care M is receiving from SD Care. They are very polite and helpful.

P H reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Incredible carers

My main carers are brilliant. They are very efficient and do a great job. They go the extra mile and you can see their efforts.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 03 December 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

J C reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Great

We are very happy with all the carers. They are very nice people and treat my husband really well. We have zero complaints.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 13 December 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Anonymous reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Amazing

The key workers for my mum are just fantastic. I dont have to worry about a thing when they are here. My mother is really fond of them and is always happy and lively around them.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Cyril B reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Famtastic

The carer comes in three times a day and it is working brilliantly for me. Initially I was having problems but now I could not be happier. I am very well looked after.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 17 December 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

C H reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

A caring provider

The carers make my wife really comfortable, and they always let me know if they are running late. It is good to see familiar faces every day.

J.C. reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Very happy

We are very happy with the care bring provided. The carers are really nice and helpful.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 18 December 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Bruce R reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Brilliant

A very efficient and caring approach.

D M reviewed San Damiano Corporation Ltd

Very impressed

We are very impressed with all the carers. They look after my wife really well. She really likes the carers who are gentle with her.