The Good Care Group

02037287575 15th Floor, Tower Building, Elizabeth House, York Road , London, SE1 7NQ

Based on 30 ratings for this care provider

Based on 30 ratings for this care provider

Lynne H reviewed The Good Care Group

Ray of sunshine

Ray of sunshine is the best description for our carer Nikki, it could be raining outside but being around her for just one minute seems like the sun is shining. Nikki has the biggest genuine smile. I know it sounds a little trite but that would be my description.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 January 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Lila W reviewed The Good Care Group

Professional, calm, funny

This just a quick note to say how wonderful Debbie is...and to thank you so much for sending her to us. She is totally professional, calm, funny, and fun to be with. Pitching right into the whole oak farm barn scene with so much easy grace and humour.
It means that M is happy and laughing with her, and so are all of us around her. We are going to have her award from The Good Care Group FRAMED!!
For my own small part in things, it does mean I will be able to leave with not one ounce of doubt or worry...for 3 whole weeks!!
Thanks again to you all and see you soon.

E.W. reviewed The Good Care Group

Excellent support

I wanted just to send you both my own thanks for your excellent support over the last two years with L. I am so impressed with the service and support you constantly provided. And you knew how to deal with the changing circumstances at every point. We were very lucky to have found Sacha and Carla and to have formed such a good relationship with them which enabled it to continue for so long. On a couple of times time when there were issues with the temporary replacements you dealt with the situations well and took the stress away. Indeed, right from the start, the very first phone call with I think it was Diana in the London office was so helpful, efficient and understanding. The detail you took with the care plan was excellent and always taking and balancing L’s wishes and needs into account as they changed.

So a big thank you from me.

SC reviewed The Good Care Group

Thank you for all your hard work and support

Thank you for B’s profile she sounds excellent especially with your recommendation. Thank you for all your hard work and support we do appreciate it daily. My parents are so much happier, safe and at ease in their own home. I am so grateful about that.

Judith reviewed The Good Care Group

I would recommend wholeheartedly

In addition to the basics of helping my mother stay safe and clean, Lee did a great job of being a companion for her, keeping her interested, stimulated and therefore happier. They went out every day using the wheelchair and visited cafes and shops. Lee has a very positive attitude and is adept at addressing problems and solving them, for example to tackle the issue of cold hands she made a hand warmer soft toy from a draught excluder. She also altered several skirts to fit because of Ms weight loss. Lee is a good cook and can make appetising meals from all sorts of ingredients without a recipe. She worked out ways of increasing calorie intake with milkshakes, smoothies and creamy soups. She happens to know a lot of poetry, quotations and songs that M knows, so they got on well, and they did jigsaws and crosswords together too. Lee called a plumber when there was a heating problem, and arranged for a mobile hairdresser. Because everything became more relaxed, we were able to have our successful weekend at Wombwell. When Lee left, my mother thanked her and said she wished she could stay, which speaks for itself.

I would recommend Lee wholeheartedly and wish her all the best in her career with The Good Care Group.”

Lynda K reviewed The Good Care Group

Support for Father has been exceptional

Eva and Jane have been marvellous with Dad since they arrived and have shown exceptional professionalism throughout.

Their visits and support to Father have been exceptional, while respecting our wishes for his ongoing care.

They have been very important during this transitional period.

A huge thank you for being there when most needed!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 24 October 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Hattie And Family reviewed The Good Care Group

Excellent care

Many thanks to the team at TGCG for all they have done. The excellent care that dad received, as well as the support and advice given to us, meant that he could remain in his beloved home until the last few weeks of his life. We all felt that he was given the best possible care by TGCG, St Georges and the hospice and we are very grateful for that.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 05 September 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Kirsti R reviewed The Good Care Group

Brilliant carer, loving attention

Thanks so much for placing Dawn with mum, she has been brilliant. They had a good two weeks and Dawns brilliant personality and excellent experience has been just what we have all needed.
She has cooked some brilliant meals for mum and really helped us to improve mums diet, we are now just hoping mum can keep it up by herself and with help from myself and her regular carers. They went out practically every day which was really good for mum and the house looks great after Dawns loving attention.
We were all treated to an amazing Sunday lunch when we got back from our holiday too which was a lovely touch.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 July 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Anonymous reviewed The Good Care Group

A wonderful carer

How fantastic the carer is, they are a wonderful carer; they are wholly professional and makes excellent decisions, focusing all their efforts on what is best for my mother. When the carer is there I feel as much trust as if my Mother was in my own hands.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Nina P reviewed The Good Care Group

So impressed with repsite care for my Mother

Having used a different care agency two years ago for the same service (2 weeks respite cover) which we found to be pretty poor, I spent a long time reviewing care agencies online and decided to use The Good Care Group.

To be honest, I was very apprehensive , My mum is 81 years old, catheterised and registered blind so needs 24 hour care.

However, from my first point of contact upon enquiring about cover I was so impressed. The professionalism I have experienced was second to none.

After a couple of telephone conversations, we were initially visited in our home by the care manager Rachael ,who made us feel very at ease and who immediately assessed our situation and produced an extensive care programme which addressed my mothers needs , the attention to detail was incredible. Rachael was super efficient ,friendly and very very approachable and nothing was too much trouble. Any queries I had no matter how trivial were answered immediately.

She found us a wonderful carer called Barbara ,who was absolutely brilliant in looking after my mother. She was so kind, patient , friendly and hard working . She looked after my mum as if she was her own mother and went beyond what was expected leaving me to have a worry free wonderful holiday.

I cannot thank Barbara, Rachael and the Good care group enough.

I would strongly recommend them and wouldnt hesitate to use their services again.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care