The Good Care Group

02037287575 15th Floor, Tower Building, Elizabeth House, York Road , London, SE1 7NQ

Based on 25 ratings for this care provider

Based on 25 ratings for this care provider

Lynda K reviewed The Good Care Group

Support for Father has been exceptional

Eva and Jane have been marvellous with Dad since they arrived and have shown exceptional professionalism throughout.

Their visits and support to Father have been exceptional, while respecting our wishes for his ongoing care.

They have been very important during this transitional period.

A huge thank you for being there when most needed!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 24 October 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Hattie And Family reviewed The Good Care Group

Excellent care

Many thanks to the team at TGCG for all they have done. The excellent care that dad received, as well as the support and advice given to us, meant that he could remain in his beloved home until the last few weeks of his life. We all felt that he was given the best possible care by TGCG, St Georges and the hospice and we are very grateful for that.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 05 September 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Kirsti R reviewed The Good Care Group

Brilliant carer, loving attention

Thanks so much for placing Dawn with mum, she has been brilliant. They had a good two weeks and Dawns brilliant personality and excellent experience has been just what we have all needed.
She has cooked some brilliant meals for mum and really helped us to improve mums diet, we are now just hoping mum can keep it up by herself and with help from myself and her regular carers. They went out practically every day which was really good for mum and the house looks great after Dawns loving attention.
We were all treated to an amazing Sunday lunch when we got back from our holiday too which was a lovely touch.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 July 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

A wonderful carer

How fantastic the carer is, they are a wonderful carer; they are wholly professional and makes excellent decisions, focusing all their efforts on what is best for my mother. When the carer is there I feel as much trust as if my Mother was in my own hands.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Nina P reviewed The Good Care Group

So impressed with repsite care for my Mother

Having used a different care agency two years ago for the same service (2 weeks respite cover) which we found to be pretty poor, I spent a long time reviewing care agencies online and decided to use The Good Care Group.

To be honest, I was very apprehensive , My mum is 81 years old, catheterised and registered blind so needs 24 hour care.

However, from my first point of contact upon enquiring about cover I was so impressed. The professionalism I have experienced was second to none.

After a couple of telephone conversations, we were initially visited in our home by the care manager Rachael ,who made us feel very at ease and who immediately assessed our situation and produced an extensive care programme which addressed my mothers needs , the attention to detail was incredible. Rachael was super efficient ,friendly and very very approachable and nothing was too much trouble. Any queries I had no matter how trivial were answered immediately.

She found us a wonderful carer called Barbara ,who was absolutely brilliant in looking after my mother. She was so kind, patient , friendly and hard working . She looked after my mum as if she was her own mother and went beyond what was expected leaving me to have a worry free wonderful holiday.

I cannot thank Barbara, Rachael and the Good care group enough.

I would strongly recommend them and wouldnt hesitate to use their services again.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Moira P reviewed The Good Care Group

The Good Care Group

Thank you very much for recommending The Good Care Group. They were very helpful and the local representative who came to access the situation here was really perceptive and selected a suitable carer for my husband. Once I had met the carer I had no qualms about leaving them with my husband while I visited his sister in Scotland who is now in the early stages of Dementia.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 05 June 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

The Good Care Group

Good news! D is very impressed with his care staff. He thoroughly enjoys their company and says they cooked the best meals hes had all year. I get the impression they have a lot of common interests to chat about. Ive spoken to them on the phone a couple of times and they sound delightful. They has also mentioned how much they likes D.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 09 May 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

The Good Care Group

We, as a family, thank you for your support over the past year and would particularly like to commend a member of staff who has provided real stability and has made a huge contribution to keeping my parents in their own home.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

Bryan reviewed The Good Care Group

My parents have taken to the carers

I am so pleased that I decided on the The Good Care Group.

My Mum and Dad have taken to the carers better than I expected and I am confident now that they are being well looked after.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care

All my qualms disappeared

I was very pleased with the service I received from The Good Care Group.

Alison was really perceptive and realised after meeting us what sort of carer would suit my husband. When Angela (the carer) arrived any remaining qualms I had about leaving G in the care of someone else disappeared. All appears to have gone well in my absence and Angela coped well with G who can be rather difficult at times due to his dementia.

I would certainly use The Good Care Group again.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 April 2017 using Most Recommended Home Care