The Good Care Group

02037287575 15th Floor, Tower Building, Elizabeth House, York Road , London, SE1 7NQ

Based on 35 ratings for this care provider

Based on 35 ratings for this care provider

Robin S reviewed The Good Care Group

Faultless care and attention

Thank you all for the faultless care and attention, and, indeed, love shown to my Mother over what has been, for all of us, a difficult past year.
The family can never adequately thank your Girls for their untiring and selfless devotion to her every need. We are all so very grateful.
You are part of an excellent organisation. Long may you thrive to bring your wonderful service to those who are in need of it.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Susie K reviewed The Good Care Group

Professional, caring and understanding service

Thank you for such professional, caring and understanding service you have given us in the respite care for my father. J has been the most brilliant carer anyone could ask for. He is such a talented and patient carer, with exactly the right amount of authority, combined with the patience of a saint. His manner with my father adapts according to his frame of mind, which is unpredictable with advanced Alzheimer’s and his quick wit and kindness encourages J to react favourably to requests. J has also helped my mother who injured her leg and became more and more immobile while he has been with us. J will just do tasks without prompting and with such good grace and professionalism. I cannot recommend him to any future employer highly enough, they will be extremely lucky to have him. Please pass on our thanks to him and all concerned at the Good Care Company. I will be in touch when we need further care and thank you once again.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 28 February 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Beverley reviewed The Good Care Group

The Good Care Group

The carer is one of the loveliest, kindest people I have ever met. She very quietly and professionally just got on with the job in hand. When I was busy out at various meetings with banks, funeral directors etc., I would come back to the house cleaned from top to bottom, washing done and lunch prepared. Her sensitive nature knows exactly what to say and when. She’s 100% professional, knows what she’s doing and made a real impact on both R and my father, who was very undemonstrative. For my father to ask her back over the Christmas and new year period is unheard of, but she obviously made a huge impact on him, having seen how good she was with R.
I think the carer is a little treasure and I sincerely hope she continues to work with you for many years to come.
Thanks again for sending her my way, I really couldn’t have done all that we have without her and would have been really overwhelmed.

Anon reviewed The Good Care Group

Wonderful caring attitude

I cant stress too highly how impressed we have been about the service we have received and the wonderful caring attitude of everyone involved in looking after our mother and managing the process.
I will miss her terribly of course but it is a huge comfort to me to know that she was so well looked after, right until her last moments, when I wasnt able to be with her. She always wanted to stay in her own home and The Good Care Group made that possible.

Simon G reviewed The Good Care Group

Quite simply superb

Joanna is, quite simply, superb. She has transformed my dad and lifted his spirits so much in the last few weeks. He is full of admiration for her and has said to me that she is "worth every penny" which, for a Scotsman, is saying a lot.
I have nothing but positive things to say about Joanna - she is a brilliant ambassador for The Good Care Group and displays the perfect balance of professional care and human sensitivity that is so lacking in other care support services we have experienced.
My dad loves her.

Lynne H reviewed The Good Care Group

Ray of sunshine

Ray of sunshine is the best description for our carer Nikki, it could be raining outside but being around her for just one minute seems like the sun is shining. Nikki has the biggest genuine smile. I know it sounds a little trite but that would be my description.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 January 2018 using Most Recommended Home Care

Lila W reviewed The Good Care Group

Professional, calm, funny

This just a quick note to say how wonderful Debbie is...and to thank you so much for sending her to us. She is totally professional, calm, funny, and fun to be with. Pitching right into the whole oak farm barn scene with so much easy grace and humour.
It means that M is happy and laughing with her, and so are all of us around her. We are going to have her award from The Good Care Group FRAMED!!
For my own small part in things, it does mean I will be able to leave with not one ounce of doubt or worry...for 3 whole weeks!!
Thanks again to you all and see you soon.

E.W. reviewed The Good Care Group

Excellent support

I wanted just to send you both my own thanks for your excellent support over the last two years with L. I am so impressed with the service and support you constantly provided. And you knew how to deal with the changing circumstances at every point. We were very lucky to have found Sacha and Carla and to have formed such a good relationship with them which enabled it to continue for so long. On a couple of times time when there were issues with the temporary replacements you dealt with the situations well and took the stress away. Indeed, right from the start, the very first phone call with I think it was Diana in the London office was so helpful, efficient and understanding. The detail you took with the care plan was excellent and always taking and balancing L’s wishes and needs into account as they changed.

So a big thank you from me.

SC reviewed The Good Care Group

Thank you for all your hard work and support

Thank you for B’s profile she sounds excellent especially with your recommendation. Thank you for all your hard work and support we do appreciate it daily. My parents are so much happier, safe and at ease in their own home. I am so grateful about that.

Judith reviewed The Good Care Group

I would recommend wholeheartedly

In addition to the basics of helping my mother stay safe and clean, Lee did a great job of being a companion for her, keeping her interested, stimulated and therefore happier. They went out every day using the wheelchair and visited cafes and shops. Lee has a very positive attitude and is adept at addressing problems and solving them, for example to tackle the issue of cold hands she made a hand warmer soft toy from a draught excluder. She also altered several skirts to fit because of Ms weight loss. Lee is a good cook and can make appetising meals from all sorts of ingredients without a recipe. She worked out ways of increasing calorie intake with milkshakes, smoothies and creamy soups. She happens to know a lot of poetry, quotations and songs that M knows, so they got on well, and they did jigsaws and crosswords together too. Lee called a plumber when there was a heating problem, and arranged for a mobile hairdresser. Because everything became more relaxed, we were able to have our successful weekend at Wombwell. When Lee left, my mother thanked her and said she wished she could stay, which speaks for itself.

I would recommend Lee wholeheartedly and wish her all the best in her career with The Good Care Group.”