Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

01536 492000 Kettering General Hospital, Rothwell Road , Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8UZ

24 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Anonymous gave at Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Hysteroscopy

I had my hysteroscopy as a day case and found the anticipation of the surgery much worse than the actual event. On the day I was shown to the day room and shortly after was shown to my bed, I was then seen by the anaesthetist and the surgeon who clearly explained what would be happening. Even though I was having an operation which they carry out hundreds of times I didn't feel like I was on a production line, I was treated as an individual. The staff on the ward were all excellent, matron, nurse, and HCA staff were all very kind and professional, this really helped me to feel at ease. There was a mix up with the pharmacy which meant I had to return the following day, but this was not because of anything staff on the ward did wrong.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 25 August 2016

Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust replied on 17 January 2017

It is with great pleasure that I respond to your comments on NHS Choices regarding the care you received while on Maple ward at Kettering Hospital.

We work very hard as a team to provide individualised care to all women we care for to ensure you have a positive experience which can at times be worrying.

We are really pleased to have achieved this for you and your comments will be shared with the team; it means a lot to them all to hear that their dedicated work is very much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time provide us with your feedback

Laura Chambers – Ward Matron