Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

01256 473202 Aldermaston Road , Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NA

Zanele Sibanda gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Feedback On Service Provided

I flew in from South Africa to sadly fall ill, got admitted by A&E and the staff there were so accommodating, friendly and professional. They helped me through the channels I needed to go through for my condition. The Women Health Unit took me in from there and continued with the helpful service. In most of my experiences the thought of going to a hospital is tiring due to how the staff can treat you but this hospital was amazing and made my situation feel at ease and gave me the best care by far. From the beginning to the end all staff members were so caring - I would trust with my life with them any other day, as they did not treat me differently just because I was not a UK citizen. Thank you all :-)

Regards,
Zanele Sibanda

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 05 September 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our emergency and women’s health services. I am always pleased to read positive, heartfelt comments, like yours, on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared your kind words with the teams, who I am sure, will be delighted and greatly encouraged by them.

Jane Fullegar gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

Having been unfortunate enough to need a visit to A&E twice in just over 2 weeks, I can honestly say the kindness, care and attention I received was brilliant. The first time was early hours of a Thursday, blood tests and X-ray and mind put at ease left with advice in under 4 hours. Second time was a Friday morning and unfortunately it was extremely busy, due to lack of nurses and quantity of patients arriving, there was a bit of a queue before getting a cubicle and quite correctly one person went in before me although arriving after myself, I like to see the most urgent get cared for first. When in a cubicle they couldn't have been more thorough, and given some precautionary treatment. Later I was admitted to a ward, I was in A&E longer than 4 hours, but that was largely due for the tests etc., and wait for bed on ward. Overall the service is brilliant, nothing too much trouble. Keep up the excellent care you provide. A pity we can't name the excellent doctor and nurse who were my main carers.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 25 September 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding our emergency department. I am always pleased to read lovely comments, like yours, on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared your kind words with the team, who I am sure, will be delighted and greatly encouraged by them.

Anonymous gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Kindness and compassion at the end of life

As a fellow nhs worker I am truly humbled and forever grateful for the kindness and compassion shown by every member of staff who cared for my grandmother. Giving my family time to accept the need for pallative care and then helping to get her back to her home. Every person who had contact with her in her final few days was friendly, kind, compassionate and skilled in their own field. Thank you to the doctor and the F1ward team you are all amazing.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 15 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding ward F1. It is always pleasing to read heartfelt comments, like yours, on the care patients and their families receive. I have shared your kind words with the team who I am sure, will be delighted and greatly encouraged by them.

Donna Green, Deputy Chief Executive

Eileen Black gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Amazing staff in A&E ! Efficient and caring too !

After falling and breaking my middle finger on my left hand ! I attended the Royal Hampshire County Hospital A&E Department on a Saturday evening a few weeks back !!
I cannot say enough of how well I was treated ! With great empathy of the Dr who saw to my Dislocated and Broken finger !! The Dr did such a good job that my Consultant said today that my finger has healed very well !! Even the X-ray department have been very good too !! Very efficient and caring !!
All staff work very hard and long hours and I think they are deserve Medals !!!
I would always use this Hospital !!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our emergency department. I am pleased to read that the care and treatment your received on your recent visit was of the high standards we aim to provide. I have shared your kind words with the team who, I am sure, will be delighted.

Donna Green, Deputy Chief Executive

Anonymous gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Amazing and quick service!

Visited Royal Hampsire County Hospital in Winchester this morning for a blood test and a chest X-ray. I was amazed by how quick I was seen and how nice the staff were! Usually when I go for a blood test I'm waiting 40mins-1hour but today I was in and out within 9minutes! The X-ray department were great to, seeing me quickly and efficiently! Was out of the hospital with everything done within an hour. Well done Royal Hampsire County Hospital, I am impressed!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 11 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our blood test and x-ray services. I am delighted that the care and treatment you received was of the high standard we aim to provide and in a timely manner. I have shared your comments with the teams who, I am sure, will be greatly encouraged by them.

Alex Whitfield, Chief Executive

Christopher Chayko gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Gold Standard Service

For my angiogram, more like platinum standard.

The excellent and professional care and advice I received this morning were indicative of the very best of the National Health Service in Hampshire.

Many thanks to all the team for dealing with me with kindness and efficiency, and setting me on my way informed, confidant and on a path to recovery.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 01 June 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 13 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding our cardiology service. It is always pleasing to read heartfelt comments , like yours, on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared your kind words with the team, who I am sure will be delighted and greatly encouraged by them and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Linnie Vee gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Worry time made so much easier

I recently had to visit the Breast Screening Unit following a recall from Mammogram.

The staff were wonderful from start to finish.

The unit was bright and welcoming and I was treated so well and with such professionalism.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 25 May 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 30 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding out breast screening service. I am always pleased to read lovely comments, like yours, on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared your kind words with the team who, I am sure, will be delighted.

Anonymous reviewed Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Fabulous NHS

Just wanted to remark on the great experience this morning at Winchester. Firstly I am getting regular breast screening due to family history and age. Benefit one of our NHS. Parking at Winchester can sometimes be difficult but I found a space and the new number plate payment system meant I could go straight to my clinic which helped enormously as I was running late. I was seen really quickly in a sparkling clean and friendly clinic and then straight out back to my car and didn't have to pay as under 30mins. Fabulous. Long live th wonderful NHS.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 03 April 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 07 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on NHS Choices. I am pleased to read that the care, treatment and facilities at your recent visit were of the high standard we aim to provide. I have shared your kind comments with the team, who I am sure will be delighted.

Sue reviewed Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Positive experience

This morning I had an appointment at Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital Gynaecology Clinic in the Sherborne Building and I must say how impressed I was with the treatment and care that I received . I was seen on time, welcomed and reassured by 2 lovely HCA's and treated wonderfully by the consultant, who's kind, informative and professional manner filled me with confidence. A great team who really made me feel looked after.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 26 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding our gynaecology services. I am always pleased to read lovely comments, like yours, on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared your kind words with the team, who I am sure, will be delighted.

Vikki gave Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

Care provided was professional and efficient with all medical checks in the A&E Winchester.Had ecgs and chest x ray whilst there.All members of staff were kind and care was faultless going above there job role.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our emergency department. I am always pleased to read positive comments on the care and treatment patients have received. I have shared these kind words with the emergency department team, who I am sure will be delighted.