Healthharmonie Limited

1. Review titled Still chasing for an appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

After being referred and sent a letter to book an appointment, I called to book and was told they would call back as they were awaiting a scan report. 2 weeks later I called to chase and was told someone would call me back that day. No call back happened. I'm chasing again in the hope I might get somewhere this side of Christmas (its february)

2. Review titled Great

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 February 2020

Great, would not change anything. Location is good, live local so do not have to travel far.

3. Review titled Excellent

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 February 2020

I am receiving treatment ongoing,visited three sites over the last 12months,all staff from reception to nurses and dermatologists Brilliant.thank you

4. Review titled Doctor and Assistants were Fantastic

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 February 2020

The appointment was fine, the only thing I would add would be signage in the car park if possible stating that the appointment is on the first floor. Other than that, both the Doctor and Health care assistants were fantastic.

5. Review titled UNRELIABLE

by T W DAVIES - Posted on 09 January 2020

Spend to much time texting patients about appointments and not keeping to their schedule. It's very frustrating when one makes a lot of effort to comply only to be let down.

6. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

I have been looked after from the first appointment to the last one. The staff have been excellent every time.

7. Review titled Good practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 January 2020

I was pleased with my appointment. I was seen on time and did not have to wait for long. The staff was friendly. Everything was explained clearly. I would recommend HealthHarmonie to friends.

Healthharmonie Limited has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Excellent service, diagnosis and treatment regime.

by Colin - Posted on 10 December 2019

Referred to Health Harmonie by my GP, who had been unable resolve my shin condition. A series of consultations over several months resulted in a treatment regime which has substantially improved my condition, to the point that the latest maintenance iteration is effective, and the consultation referral has been closed to my satisfaction. Very pleased with the treatment and service provided by Health Harmonie Dermatology Service.

9. Review titled great practice

by Gloria Horton - Posted on 10 December 2019

this is the third visit this year to clinic for dermatology, always call you through to see dr, on time, friendly, courteous, staff, dr explains everything through, asks if you understand, asks, if you have any questions, before, and after . highly recommend, excellent service, keep it up please

10. Review titled Brilliant service and peace of mind

by Sandra Dudley - Posted on 23 December 2019

I attended Cannock Chase Hospital after being referred by my GP. The appointment was easy to book and came through quickly following the referral. I had a biopsy for a skin condition which the consultant thinks is nothing sinister, which gives me peace of mind. The staff were friendly and professional, all procedures were fully explained and I am extremely happy with my care and the treatment I received.