Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust

0300 421 8100 Edward Jenner Court, 1010 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Pk, Brockworth , Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL3 4AW

Anonymous gave Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and professional care

I am writing on behalf of my father, Brendan who was recently seen by two members of staff from the Physiotherapy service, part of Gloucester Integrated Team.
They took their time to really understand what my Dad's problems were and they came up with excellent solutions.I firmly believe that their input will drastically reduce the likelihood of my Dad falling and similarly enhance his day to day life too.
Thank you SO much for how you have helped my Dad, for the time that you took to really understand his difficulties and to address them sensitively along with a lovely dose of humour! You have both given me confidence that we can make a difference to my Dad, you lifted his spirits, thank you.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust replied on 14 July 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with the care and support that your father has received recently through the Gloucester Integrated Community Team. Your kind comments have been shared with the Manager and Team.
Best wishes, the Patient Experience Team at Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust.

J Evans gave Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Fabulous NHS service

I had occasion today to visit my doctor, I just wanted to say that the whole experience was just brilliant, I booked the appointment online at the beginning of this week, saw the doctor of my choice at 8.50 this morning in Prices Mill Surgery, Nailsworth, was given a number to call to book an x-ray at Stroud hospital, which I did when I got home and got an appointment at 3.40 this afternoon, I arrived at the hospital a little early and was actually leaving the hospital having had my x-rays exactly at the time my appointment was booked. Absolutely faultless - well done Gloucestershire Care Service & NHS, I cant think of any way in which the service could have been improved.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 04 November 2016

Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust replied on 07 November 2016

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very pleased to hear that you were happy with the care and the treatment you received recently at both your GP practice and at Stroud Hospital. Your comments have been shared with the Hospital Matron and Staff.

Anonymous gave at Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Rehabiltation after bypass surgery

Had a bypass surgery in Bristol in 2014 and went to Longford for rehabilitation for six weeks and very helpful the staff were a big thank you to them all

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 20 August 2016

Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust replied on 05 September 2016

Many thanks for your comments - we will share these with the services involved.

Best wishes, from the Patient Experience Team at Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust.