Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust

0151 228 4811 Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Eaton Road, West Derby , Liverpool, Merseyside, L12 2AP

Anonymous gave Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic hospital

I attended Alder Hey A&E recently and was very happy with the service! The staff were lovely and very reassuring. Very helpful when speaking to my family members, and kept us up to date with progress.

Clean environment and lovely outside area.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017

Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust replied on 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message about your visit to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, and for your very kind comments about your experience in the A&E department. I will make sure your comments are passed on to the staff, they will be delighted to receive it.

Anonymous gave Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Child with severe asthma

The facilities and staff are wonderful at Alder Hey. We had to stay three nights due to our 4 year olds breathing difficulties and he was made to feel relaxed and at home.

The place was very clean, regularly washed, staff were attentive and cheerful, accommodating and helpful. Even the food was pretty darn good!

We count ourselves lucky to live in a city with such excellent facilities and such lovely people who staff this hospital.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message about your visit to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, and for your very kind comments about the care your son received. We are very proud of our hospital and the staff who strive to provide the best care possible for our patients and their families. We are thrilled to receive your feedback. We do hope your son is making good progress.

Danielle/alex gave Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Amazing astma nurse

my 4 year old is under the respiratory team here at Alder hey and has been since a baby.on the 26th of January i rang to speak to a astma nurse and was so pleased of the outcome.I spoke to a amazing astma nurse who went out of their way to advise me what to do next and arranged for my son to be seen with their consultant in which they did.on the 30tg of January my son was seen by the consultant and also this amazing nurse who sat down went through everything answered all questions . The nurse is a creidit to this hospital For what they have done for my son

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 30 January 2017

Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust replied on 02 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message about your visit to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, and for your very kind comments about the care your son has received by the respiratory team. We will make sure that your comments are passed on to the all the staff in the department, they will be delighted to receive it.

Jo Harrison gave Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Burnt child with pneumonia

My child got referred to the Burns Unit at Alder Hey last week after experiencing an accidental scald. From beginning to end our experience at the hospital and the level of care that my child received was beyond amazing. I've had the ill fate of having to go to appointments with terminal parents in hospitals throughout the UK and nothing compares to Alder Hey. So thank you, it's fantastic and heartening to think I live so close and my precious child has the luxury of that service if they're ever seriously ill.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 November 2016

Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust replied on 21 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message about your experience at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, and for your very kind comments about the care your child received. This must have been a very worrying time for you. We will make sure that your comments are passed on to the all the staff on the Burns Unit, they will be delighted to receive your feedback.