The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust

0151 525 3611 Lower Lane , Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 7LJ

Angry Man gave The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

From top to bottom

My wife got a life-saving treatment when she was had an aneurysm, but once she went home the care just seemed to stop. Her doctor won't schedule any more appointments and cannot be directly contacted. Their secretary will always have an excuse or tell you that they have "now booked the appointment and your GP will receive a letter in the following days", but this never happens. Your GP won't receive any letter, neither will you. My wife's GP has tried several times talking to this doctor without success. At the beginning I thought this was a great place, now thanks to this doctor, the secretary and the lack of supervision from the rest of the Walton Centre, I changed my mind.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 03 January 2017

The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust replied on 03 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your views. We value all the feedback we get about our service as it tells us about the things we getting things right and when things could be improved. We are sorry to hear that since your wife’s treatment at our hospital, you feel her care at home has just stopped. We would like to look into this further so that we can find out what has happened in your wife’s case, but we would need more detail to be able to do so. Our Patient Experience Team is always happy to help. If you wouldn’t mind contacting them on 0151 556 3088 or email PatientExperienceTeam@thewaltoncentre.nhs.uk? Thank you.

Mohammed Umar Ali gave The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

My journey for answers starts again

As the title reads my journey for answers starts again. I had lost hope in neurologists as I believe my concerns were never taken seriously. But that changed today I had an appointment with the consultant's clinic but was seen by a registrar. I struggled with providing my history since the last time I was seen by a neurologist. The neurologist gave me plenty of time, I was not rushed through the appointment. It was refreshing to have an appointment with a neurologist who did not see me as another number I was treated as a patient with dignity and respect. All my concerns were listened to and noted. After the consultation I was very happy with the decision of the neurologist. After doing some tests we agreed on a few tests also I was asked again if I had any other symptoms or concerns which I may have forgot to mention. I'm very happy to have met such a wonderful kind and caring humble neurologist who has restored my faith in neurology. If only all neurologists were like the one I had an appointment a lot of patients would be very happy. It was a wonderful experience I can't recommend The Walton Centre enough. If the need ever arises that you need referring to a neurologist then ask your GP to refer you to The Walton Centre. It's got a very friendly environment and is the most cleanest hospital I've ever been a patient at. I'm 110% positive if something is wrong The Walton Centre neurologists will have an answer for me. I don't want to be diagnosed with any neurological disease but at the same time I believe in its better to know than not knowing what is wrong.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 29 November 2015

The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust replied on 08 December 2015

Thank you for your comments. We were so glad to read that you felt our staff treated you with dignity and respect and you felt listened to. We also pride ourselves on the friendly atmosphere we have here at The Walton Centre and our facilities team especially will be pleased to hear that you noticed how clean our buildings are.