Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust

020 8954 2300 Brockley Hill , Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP

Barry O'Connell gave Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

My two sides of NHS

Back twelve years ago at 1145 13th March 2005 my world upside down for ever, just one quirky freak accident left me in a world of disability after being mega fit super fit serviceman who bathe every day in sport.
So began my travels into the world of treatment by two hospitals, one was my first port of call, a General Hospital who had no comprehending idea of how to deal with a spinal injury person, after numerous various attempts to deal with a spinal injury, they finally gave up and handed me over to the RNOH.
Ever since then I been treated like royalty staff are so human warm,charming,kind,caring people. As the years drift by you can go back for those regular appointments which are in place to keep you going bit like clock repairers who make sure things run really well. The whole staff are family I talk to nurse who attended to me to take out my stitches yet ten years on we still chat as though it was just yesterday.
Those smiles added with deep warmth make along trip to the RNOH really worth while, so the best way to close my review is this I have seen two sides of the NHS one was the pits but the other is the jewel in the NHS crown no doubting that factor.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust replied on 08 August 2017

Dear Sir. Thank you for the wonderful review of the RNOH's Spinal Injuries Unit. We are proud to work alongside service personnel and veterans and are aware that many choose to come to Stanmore as part of their treatment. I will forward your message to our team and wish you all the best for the future. Kindest regards. China Hammond - Communications Coordinator.

Anonymous gave Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent hospital....

I have been a patient at RNOH since the age of 7 this place is very much a part of my. Throughout my life all staff I have met are amazing and dedicated. I have a rare condition and this hospital has helped maintain my mobility. I attend every 6 months and would recommend this outstanding place to any person in need of specialized treatment...thank you

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 28 August 2017

Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust replied on 14 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review of the RNOH. Our team of clinicians work very hard to ensure our patients have first class treatment. I hope your subsequent treatments will be as positive as your recent visit. Kind regards. China