Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

01772 695300 Sceptre Point, Sceptre Way, Bamber Bridge , Preston, Lancashire, PR5 6AW

Anonymous recommended Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Appointment for blood test

As advised by me GP I have been trying to contact the treatment room for several days regarding making an appointment about my diabetes and kidney problems.

I rang the main switchboard who advised me that there is another number for the treatment room and they are unable to put me through. I rang the treatment room number several times to be put though to a voicemail, left messages as advised for them to contact me.

After not hearing from them, I contacted the switchboard again the next day who still advised me to contact the treatment room number and leave a message, when I told I already have but nobody has got back to me I was told, their is nothing we can do, I will have to leave another message.

I am left frustrated as I'm concerned about my diabetes and my kidneys and need to make an appointment for these crucial tests but am unable to get through to anyone.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 01 August 2017

Anonymous did not recommend Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Treatment Room waiting area

I had to attend Geoffrey Street Health Centre today for the first time . I will never go there again. My appointment was arranged for 9:40am. I got there at 9:10. Asked receptionist at front desk where to sit for Treatment Room. The receptionist said " by the clock ". I sat facing the clock, just to the right of the door to treatment room. 9:40 came and went. Staff and patients coming and going through the door. I went to find someone, by now 10:10am. Found a very stroppy member of staff who said " you are late for your appointment" when I told them I had been there since 9:10 and where I had been sitting, they then told me it was my own fault for sitting in the wrong chair. I was sitting for 30 minutes directly opposite the correct chairs. I explained that I had never been there before. The receptionist very rudely told me that I had to wait until other people had been seen. I got into the Treatment Room. Saw the member of staff I had made the appointment with and had discussed the reason why I needed to see them last week on phone. I had to have my old bandages removed and new ones put on ( on both legs ) my legs were very swollen and I am having compression stockings applied in a few weeks. The old bandages were removed and then they said " oh you don't have any wounds. It's NHS policy not to re bandage where there are no wounds. " this had not been explained last week on phone. They did it grudgingly. I explained that if my legs weren't re bandaged today, they would swell up again. That I would be back to square one. Never going back there again ! Very stressful and upsetting day.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 23 June 2016

Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust replied on 30 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience of our services. I am sorry you are disappointed with the service. At Lancashire care we are keen to understand peoples experiences and as such would be very grateful if you would contact the Hearing Feedback Team in order for us to better explore what has happened in your case. You can do this by email; hearing.feedback@lancashirecare.nhs.uk or by phone; 01772 695315 or by Freepost at FREEPOST LANCASHIRE CARE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST.

Regards,

Sarah Harrison, Head of Hearing Feedback

dominic10 reviewed Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Accessing CBT Therapy

20 Months wait for CBT. I battled on, but terribly long wait. Great therapist once I saw them.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 21 January 2017 using Care Opinion

Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust replied on 23 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback on your experience. We would welcome more information on your wait for services and why you think your therapist is great so that we can better understand what is important to the people who use our services.

If this is something that you would be interested in doing, please contact us on 01772 695315 or at hearing.feedback@lancashirecare.nhs.uk

Sarah Harrison, Head of Hearing Feedback, Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust.

Anonymous gave Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Baby Health Visitor

If your child's Health Visitor is from this NHS trust then I recommend you get one from another! Wrong advice given all of the time - that's when they bother to turn up. They tell you they're coming to see you then just don't turn up but record the visit that everything was ok! Was told to brush my baby's teeth using Colgate toothpaste which they provided - my dentist had a fit and told me this is the worst thing that could be done to a baby due to the fluoride levels (i showed my dentist the tube they gave me)!

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 08 December 2015

Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust replied on 14 December 2015

I am very sorry to hear of your exprience of services provided by Lancashire Care NHS Fondation Trust and would welcome the opportunity to investgate the issues you raise. If this is something you would be interested in doing please contact me on 01772 695315 or by email on customer.care@lancashirecare.nhs.uk, with a subject line of NHS Choices - Baby Health Visitor.
Regards,
Sarah Harrison, Customer Care Manager

Anonymous reviewed Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Best and most efficient dentist I've ever had

Fantastic emergency care. I am a nervous patient and do not like going to the dentist due to previous issues with a dentist but I was given great advice, support and treatment to help with my problem. Superb dentist and assistant and I wish the dentist working tonight was my general day to day dentist. The were caring and professional. Thank you.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 17 December 2015

Rob Ward reviewed Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Dentist

I went on a Thursday night for treatment, paid my £18.50 fee, Next day I still had the same problem with the same tooth. Made another appointment. 9am Sunday morning. Dentist took an hour to extract my tooth, and failed leaving half the root in, and still I had to pay another £18.50. Wont be going there again.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 13 December 2015