Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust

0113 220 8500 Stockdale House, 8 Victoria Road , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 1PF

Glenn siddons gave Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Eye clinic at St james

I have had reoccurring Iritis for 40 years. I have just had a flare up and needed to attend the eye clinic as a casualty yesterday.
I phoned ahead and my call was handled professionally and courteously.
I was seen by a doctor and left with my prescription inside of two hours . The whole process was very efficient and professional.
With all the negativity we hear and read about the Health Service I was very impressed and the team should be congratulated.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 December 2017

Kevin D gave Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Service and Care

My mum has just passed away after a short illness.

My family would like to express our sincerest thanks to the Pudsey Neighborhood Team and Leeds Community Healthcare NHS, for the professionalism, care and speed of suppport shown to us at such a difficult time.

Won't name individuals for fear of missing someone, but you all have our heartfelt gratitude for the service you provided.

The coordination in providing equipment and homecare was extraordinary and we will forever sing the praises of your team.

Thanks from the Davidson family

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 02 March 2017

dansan reviewed Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Leeds IAPT couldn't help me

Well, over the past year or so I lost my partner to suicide. I hadn't planned on this happening but I have now come to terms with the event.
I went to the doctors for support with regard to my ongoing depression and they told me to contact Leeds IAPT service.
I filled out the online questionnaire last week and was told to wait approx 4 weeks for a call.
Meantime, I remained depressed, not functioning and pretty much at an all time low.
Fantastic, the following week I receive a call from Leeds IAPT to discuss my referral.
Following a full week in bed this could be the call that helps me.
Maybe not. Due to the recurrent nightmares and trauma of my partners death, I sold my house over recent months. I moved to an area 5 miles away as a temporary measure. I am making decisions that are not always rational. I need help.
Leeds IAPT couldn't help me, show me any compassion or begin to understand my story because my new postcode was not in their jurisdiction and funding would not be available.
Disappointing and disgraceful.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 20 March 2017 using Care Opinion

Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust has not yet replied.

Helen in Cross Gates gave at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Just Brilliant Support!

I really can't praise this team enough for all the help & support I've had from them. They're over stretched like so much of our NHS but still do an amazing job. If you're in the situation where you find yourself needing them you'll get amazing support in your drive to get as well as you're able as soon as possible.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 14 December 2016

Leslie Dawson gave Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful care

The care you receive when you leave Hospital is excellent. I have received fast, helpful care even in the middle of the night. The nurses work extremely hard but are also willing to listen and give advise and help.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 23 November 2016

Jon Hartley gave Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 1 stars

Very poor liason

I am needing compression bandaging every three days, and clearly the nurses need to be qualified to provide this service. Yet time and time again I am sent nurses who are not qualified, which necessitates telephone calls and rerouting of nurses as I am added to their workload all because whoever planned the visits failed to identify my needs. Yeadon Nurses are brilliant - all of them - but this inefficiency is beyond a joke. It's embarrassing, and the wait with no support causes pustules to form on my legs and makes my condition more painful and prolonged. This delay also ruins my day for other reasons, as by the time they come my day is ruined.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 08 October 2016

Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Community Stroke Services at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Amazing patient focused rehab team .

An amazing intergrated service. There response to see my mum was within 12 hours of discharge and there focus was all individually based.I was a amazed to see it was a 7 day service believing most rehab only covered week days . The fact they came to my mums home meant she didn't have the anxiety and then confusion of going to other places which would have led to her being less compliant. She seemed more motivated by the fact they were showing her things to do with the things in her home that would help with her rehab . They were also very family centred - focusing on mum but taking time to my concerns and thoughts .

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 27 September 2016