Solent NHS Trust

02380608900 Highpoint Venue, Bursledon Road , Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 6DR

David gave Solent NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent sexual health services

So impressed by the terrific standards of service in the sexual health department at the RSH. Organisation of appointments is vastly better than it used to be. The staff working in the department are professional and personable. They understand the importance of clear communication and good information in this area of service and all the staff I've encountered there communicate clearly and sensitively. Thoroughly professional and utterly non- judgmental. Excellent service.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 01 August 2017

Anonymous gave Solent NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Mental Health Crisis Team

I have recently been suffering from acute anxiety and recently had need for the home visits from the crisis team. I was sent two lovely people who assessed my needs and a plan of action. I had a psychiatrist and psychologist visit me at home. I was put on tablets by my own doctor and after severe adverse effects felt suicidal. I was weaned off this medication and slowly returned to normality. I had daily visits and then every other day. I can honestly say that everyone who visited were caring and sensitive towards me. I don't think I would still be here now if it was not for them and my husband. Thank you so much for all your kindness.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 22 July 2017

Solent NHS Trust replied on 25 July 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are really pleased that the Crisis team did a good job for you. We will make sure that your comments are passed on to the team.

Anne gave Solent NHS Trust a rating of 3 stars

physiotherapy at home

I was referred for the above service on 1 March 2017 and again by my GP some 6 weeks ago

It's some 12 weeks later now and
I have not been contacted by anyone ,

Meanwhile I get worse and not able to regain the former
Limited mobility I had

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 22 May 2017

Anonymous gave Solent NHS Trust a rating of 1 stars

Disgusting Crisis Team Phone Line

A friend who was told to phone by their GP because they were suicidal was told that they "weren't suicidal because [they were] seeking help". I can only assume that when people are "genuinely" suicidal the service has a crystal ball! I phoned back on their behalf, and was openly laughed at, my friend and I were both mocked based on perception of gender, and told I know nothing of the crisis team's job or responsibilities. I explained that I had been through the crisis team home visits recently and I was told I was lying and to go and have a long think about how misinformed I was. Refused to give their name, I asked for a manager who never phoned. We ended up taking my friend to A+E who couldn't understand why the crisis team refused involvement. If I ever feel suicidal again I shan't bother phoning the crisis team. I hope they realise the danger they are putting vulnerable people in.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 01 December 2016

Anonymous gave at Solent NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Day Care

The day care service I received was fantastic and helped me in my recovery.This also included members of the crisis team. I would like to say that if I have not been in day care and had access to the crisis team. I would not be writing this review now as while in day care I planned to end my life which was picked up by the wonderful staff who did everything to keep me safe.I would like all the staff responsible for my care as my children still have their mum and my husband a wife. I am now recovered and helping others in their recovery .

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 22 July 2016