East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

0845 6013733 This is a premium rate number and may have a higher than normal call charge. The provider has not provided details of the charge. Trust Headquarters, Whiting Way , Melbourn, Cambridgeshire, SG8 6NA

Amazing

I have no words to describe the service I recieved other than amazing. The paramedics which attended to me were extremely considerate, kind and compassionate, and made sure that they could help and calm me down in any way they could. I absolutely couldn't fault the service at all. We are very lucky to have such an amazing service.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 04 July 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 05 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB79 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation. I hope you are making a good recovery.

nikki.noo gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Extrordinary service, thank you NHS.

My 12 year old son had a bad seizure. I rang 999 and the call handler was superb, he gave clear, concise instructions and told me exactly what to do. The ambulance arrived in what seemed like seconds. The 2 ladies that attended to my son were extraordinary, I cannot praise them enough for the care they gave my son & also the support they gave me and my daughter. The ladies you are amazing, and I am so grateful to you both. You demonstrated complete professionalism in the care you gave my son, but what I found extraordinary was also the compassion and empathy. Not only while insuring my son was out of danger, but also taking us to A&E & finding us a safe space to wait (also reminding me that I may want to change out of my pyjama's before going in the ambulance!) I wanted to thank you again, you were wonderful, and demonstrated everything that make us proud of our NHS. Thank you ladies I am so grateful for your wonderful service.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 08 July 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 09 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB80 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your son is making a good recovery.

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Thanks to an amazing paramedic crew

My daughter had a bad seizure, we called the ambulance and they were there within 5 minutes, they were professional and attentive and acted quickly. Backup paramedics had to be called who also got to us really fast.
When we got to the hospital one of the paramedics ran her straight through to resus where they got her breathing properly. I can not thank the paramedics enough for there care and hard work. We are so so grateful

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 13 July 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 17 July 2018

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your daughter is making a good recovery.

Marian Burgess

malcolm jackson gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Quick response by ambulance crew and professionalism today

visited by an ambulance this morning. I would like to express my findings that both crew members were outstanding. I spent twenty eight years in emergency medical response and I have seen nun better, please pass on mine and your appreciation for a job well done.
well done guys....

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 17 July 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 17 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB81 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank You from a Battered Mountain Biker

Last Sunday I came off my mountain bike and thought I had done something significant to my neck. To make it even more challenging I was in a difficult to access location.

I would like to pass on my sincere thanks to the team at Ambulance Control and the multiple ambulance crews that attended me as I laid on the track.

Everyone was calm, professional and appropriately cheerful and I even had the choice of which hospital I went to. Now that’s what you call a service!

Fortunately, and in no small part to the team, my head and neck are fine if a little bruised.

Thanks guys, a job very well done.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 20 June 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB73 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Julie gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Thank you to our wonderful NHS!

i would just like to thank everyone who works for our wonderful NHS. In particular, on this occasion, to those who dealt with my 111 call on 22 June 2018 in the Ipswich area, Which resulted in an ambulance being sent for my 93 year old mum. The ambulance arrived very quickly & were wonderful with my mum. Friendly, Caring, patient & highly professional. They were also kind & considerate to me. After many checks & lots of reassurance, they decided mum needed to be seen at hospital & off we went in the ambulance. Even once there & in a cubicle, the ambulance crew came back to see how mum was & say cheerio to us. Thankfully, mum wasn’t admitted & was allowed home later. A huge thank you to that amazing crew & to all our fantastic ambulance service.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB77 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I pleased to hear that your mother did not need to be admitted to hospital and I hope she is making a good recovery.

Outstanding Service

On the evening of Friday, 18 May 2018, our son-in law called the emergency services to our daughter who had suffered a Cardiac Arrest at home in Harwich.

From the lady who answered his call, to the First Responders, the Ambulance crews and two members of HEMS we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for the immediate response, the efficiency of our daughter's treatment, thus saving her life, together with the kindness and consideration of all those involved.

Our daughter was taken to Colchester General Hospital and transferred to Basildon the following day where she received first class treatment. She returned home after 15 days where she continues to make a good recovery.

You are all heroes to us and thank you so very, very much.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 23 June 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB78 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your son in law is making a good recovery.

Justjulea gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Friendly Professional Response

Just wanted to pass on my thanks to the team that attended to my situation last night and for the genuine comfort I felt was passed on to me. I missed the chance to say thanks when we reached Lister hospital being a bit overtaken by the whole situation. Well done to you both for being so friendly, professional and thorough. I promise to get my blood pressure monitored. Thanks again.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 07 May 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 08 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB75 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thanks to Paramedic Crew

Many thanks to the crew who attended our elderly relative late yesterday, (8th May), at an address in Peartree Close, Southend on Sea. The lady in question had fallen and being an insulin dependant diabetic, had become confused and disorientated.
We didn't have time to thank the two person crew for their professionalism and care but the patient and her family were very grateful.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 09 May 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I will pass your kind comments onto the staff involved.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your relative is making a good recovery.

Marian Burgess

Sigourney Temple gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Paramedic team

Just want to thank the paramedic team who came and visited my situation last night. My partner experienced an increase in his struggle with his asthma and he was finding it hard to breathe. We called 111 and had an ambulance sent to us to check him out. The ambulance arrived almost instantly and stayed with us for the duration until the out of hours GP returned their call. With permission from their boss, they even went to the local pick up point and collected a ventolin inhaler for him as we have no mode of transport. Very polite individuals and extremely helpful. Both of them are an absolute credit to the East Sussex ambulance service!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 12 May 2018

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This has been sent to East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended and if you are in agreement I will pass this on the South East Coast Ambulance Service who cover the Sussex area. Could you please quote MB76 to enable me to link this feedback with your email

I hope your partner is making a good recovery.