East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

0845 6013733 This is a premium rate number and may have a higher than normal call charge. The provider has not provided details of the charge. Trust Headquarters, Whiting Way , Melbourn, Cambridgeshire, SG8 6NA

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful help to our elderly stepmother

We want to thank the paramedics who answered a call today to The Ship Inn, Levington, near Ipswich on behalf of our 85 year old stepmother, After a nice lunch, she suddenly felt faint and passed out briefly, The ambulance arrived very swiftly, the paramedics were very kind, very professional, and very patient, and carried out a number of thorough tests in the pub and later in the ambulance, before deciding that she was in a good enough condition to be allowed to go back to her Care Home, which she was very grateful for.
We could not have wished for a better response and service from the Ambulance service and are very glad to have had such an excellent and well prepared emergency response.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 02 December 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 04 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I will pass your kind comments onto the staff involved.
I hope your stepmother is making a good recovery.

Lozlamont gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Credit where credits due!

Over the past couple of years, my family and I have had the unfortunate experience of watching my Granny deteriorate. Due to this we have had to rely on the emergency services.
Once again today, when my granny fell at Home, with no recollection of what happened to her, as she has vascular dementia, the two members of staff who came out didn’t disappoint.
From the moment they arrived, they were so caring, thoughtful and great at making her feel at ease.
After a thorough examination they took her into addenbrookes where again all the staff were amazing.
Not only were the paramedics great with her, they were also lovely to both myself and my auntie in communication.
People in this society are quick to pass judgement and negativity, but never praise. Credit where credit is due to these amazing, selfless, caring people!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB50 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your granny is making a good recovery.

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and concern shown.

On 5/11/17 at around 10.00 pm my wife called the Ambulance service as it appeared I was having a stroke. ( it transpired out I did not)

The crew arrived ( 2 paramedics and one driver) It was decided that they would take me to Queens Hospital, Romford where I received excellent treatment. The paramedics were so concerned they stayed with my wife and I until I was stabilised and admitted as an inpatient.

As a former Doctor I am in a position to provide you with a professional opinion as to the Service. In a word, excellent!

I would be pleased if the crew concerned could be made aware of my comments and that their management be advised of their outstanding skill and professionalism.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 20 November 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB52 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you are making a good recovery and that you did not have a stroke.

Emma gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Asthma attack

Called 111 this morning as my 15 years old son was struggling to breath, they told me an ambulance was on its way. Within 17 minutes the 2 paramedics were at my house helping my son, he had had an asthma attack and needed to have a nebuliser and then another one. They were both so lovely to me and my son and made my son feel very relaxed even tho he wasn't and after about 1 1/2 they had him breathing better and stats had come up and assured me if he got worse to call them straight out .. all I can say is thankyou you are fantastic

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 28 November 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 2 stars

Up to 6 hour wait

My elderly mother i fell and was unable to get her self up my wife called for an ambulance and was told they were very busy and could take up to 6 hours for her to be helped. This is disgusting to leave an 80+ year old lady lying on the floor for all that time. All the ambulance controllers would say is they were quite busy.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 30 November 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 01 December 2017

I am sorry that you have had cause to raise concerns about East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to investigate the concerns you have raised and would be grateful if could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and the location we attended so that we can track our incident record and begin an investigation if you would like us to do so.

I hope your mother is on the road to recovery.

jayandjoy gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

quick response, compassionate care.

ambulance arrived within ten minuets of 999 call.thank you to the two paramedics that arrived so promptly when my elderly mother fell outside, she was in a great deal of pain with a suspected femur fracture. they were very kind and as gentle as they could be in the circumstances. they soon had her warming up in the ambulance and kept her spirits up with friendly banter. a great service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB42 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.
I hope your mother is making a good recovery.

Jacky gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant response, paramedic was fantastic.

Thank you so much for looking after my elderly Dad ,he thought he might be having a heart attack, thankfully it wasn't so . The paramedic stayed with him for over an hour and a half , even though there were friends and family present. Dad was very reassured and couldn't praise them enough .Amazingly quick response. Thank you again .

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB44 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you dad is making a good recovery.

Debbie Back gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

You are amazing

Thank you so much for saving my mums life on Friday 13th October 2017.

The first responder & paramedics were amazing, they rushed my mum from Colchester to Basildon when she had a heart attack.

We are very grateful.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 18 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB45 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your mum is making a good recovery.

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

I would like to thank Chelmsford paramedics for their extremely caring attitude on more than one occasion. So reassuring and helpful especially with my elderly mother, grandchild and more recently with my son. You do a wonderful job, it’s a shame I am not allowed to name a particular person as they deserve a mention.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 23 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 24 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB46 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your son and your family members are making a good recovery.

charliedr67 reviewed East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Hospital Transport

Good afternoon, My Dad had a pet scan arranged at Mount Vernon and was told to be ready for 2 hours before this appointment time.
The transport did not arrive. I phoned and my Dad phoned to see what was happening. He was told twice it was on its way. Five hours after the time my dad should have been picked up by the service a "Private ambulance" arrived to take my Dad to Mount Vernon. Mount Vernon in the meantime had to cancel this crucial scan. My Dad is in his eighties with possibly last stage non hodgkins lymphoma which this crucial scan would determine treatment to hopefully manage pain. I think that this is appalling and a total service failure. Mount Vernon are arranging another scan and I would appreciate transport arriving on time please.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 19 October 2017 using Care Opinion

Marian Burgess, Patient Experience Manager, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 26 October 2017

I am sorry that you have had cause to raise concerns about East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to investigate the concerns you have raised and would be grateful if could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the your fathers name and address so that we can trace our records of the booking and begin an investigation if you would like us to do so.
Could you please quote MB47 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.