East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

0845 6013733 This is a premium rate number and may have a higher than normal call charge. The provider has not provided details of the charge. Trust Headquarters, Whiting Way , Melbourn, Cambridgeshire, SG8 6NA

jayandjoy gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

quick response, compassionate care.

ambulance arrived within ten minuets of 999 call.thank you to the two paramedics that arrived so promptly when my elderly mother fell outside, she was in a great deal of pain with a suspected femur fracture. they were very kind and as gentle as they could be in the circumstances. they soon had her warming up in the ambulance and kept her spirits up with friendly banter. a great service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB42 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.
I hope your mother is making a good recovery.

Jacky gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant response, paramedic was fantastic.

Thank you so much for looking after my elderly Dad ,he thought he might be having a heart attack, thankfully it wasn't so . The paramedic stayed with him for over an hour and a half , even though there were friends and family present. Dad was very reassured and couldn't praise them enough .Amazingly quick response. Thank you again .

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB44 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you dad is making a good recovery.

Debbie Back gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

You are amazing

Thank you so much for saving my mums life on Friday 13th October 2017.

The first responder & paramedics were amazing, they rushed my mum from Colchester to Basildon when she had a heart attack.

We are very grateful.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 18 October 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB45 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your mum is making a good recovery.

Brian N gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Paramedics

We cannot praise the Paramedics that attended our daughter in North Walsham on Saturday, 2nd September 2017, their prompt arrival and the professional way that the Paramedics dealt with our daughter and us was amazing. We felt that they fully appreciated the complication of our daughters various health issue. They also arranged for the local duty doctor to contact us to investigate further the possibilities of our daughter having an infection that could not be detected by her normal vital signs. Overall everyone involved from the 999 Control Room, Paramedics, duty doctor and the follow up by the 111 team deserve a massive amount of praise for their response to us and their professionalism.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 09 September 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 12 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB32 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your daughter is making a good recovery.

Florence02 reviewed East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

A and E and TIA department

I was taken into A and E on Monday with high blood pressure and suspected stroke/TIA the service was exceptional. I had bloods, heart and regular checks with blood pressure ending with a brain scan, fortunately all was ok. The follow up was a clinic the next day at 9: 30 for ultrasound, which was again clear.
Hats of to my care at Broomfield from the ambulance, nurses, consultants, in fact everyone, you are doing a fantastic job, and thank you very much

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 September 2017 using Care Opinion

Marian Burgess, Patient Experience Manager, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB33 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.
Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.
Pleased to hear that you are recovering well.
Kind regards Marian Burgess

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Care

Thank you so much to the paramedic team who assisted my husband during a mental health crisis. Your kindness shown to my husband as well as your support of me is something that I'm immeasurably grateful of. You showed him that there are medical professionals that will take him seriously.

Beyond this, the way you made what could have been a scary experience for our young son into an adventure was above and beyond. He now plays 'ambulance people' rather than doctors or vets with his toy medical kit.

Thank you from our whole family.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 19 September 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB36 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope your husband is making a good recovery.

Anonymous gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 1 stars

Treated very badly

Very unhappy with a letter I received from the Ambulance service, I have never been treated like this I moved to Norfolk 4 years ago and I have a lot of medical issues one I have been dealing with I fall over a lot for no reason and unable to get up due to a severe back issue. Have had to call an ambulance as in so much pain, this has been going on for quite a few months, the ambulance staff always insist they take me in. I received a letter last week saying they will not send an ambulance to me only if it's life threatening. I have tried calling swift but they won't come out to me re back, so what am I supposed to do the letter also suggests I call a taxi, how am I supposed to get in a taxi to the hospital when I can't get up. I have worked all my life and had to retire from nursing due to bad health. I also suffer a lot of chest pain due to stress. 111 are also to blame for sending ambulances to me when I have tried to get to see a dr. When I did get to see a dr at night I was told to ring and ambulance, joke what is this world coming to absolutely disgraceful

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 23 September 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 05 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you have had cause to raise concerns about East of England Ambulance Service. If you would like this investigated I would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with your full name and contact details. Could you please quote MB40 to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

I apologise for the upset and distress caused.

Marian Burgess

Eric Coleman gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Like to thank to Ambulance Drivers who looked after me

After an RTA in Ely at 2pm on Monday 18th of September at the Junction with Chapel Street and Lynn Road, They showed Great Care and Concern as I was in shock and Great Pain, Got me into Addenbrooke's, Please give them my Heartfelt thanks they are Fantastic, I am home now but need a Pacemaker, Again Many Thanks for a Wonderful fast Service

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 05 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I will pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and their managers.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you are making a good recovery.

Magenta gave East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Big thanks

Thank you so much for providing an A1 service to me when I was ill. I can not praise the driver and paramedic(?) who was in the ambulance highly enough - they made me feel safe and cared for. Thanks again

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 10 August 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 10 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location the crew attended to so that we can trace the staff involved. Could you please quote MB27 when you email to enable me to link this feedback with your email.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you are making a good recovery.

Anonymous reviewed East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Discusting service

I am absolutely disgusted with the service which I got from paramedics lastnight due to being thrown down a flight of stairs. The paramedics gave me the impression that they didn't really want to be helping me it was more of a chore! Although luckily I did have any injuries my ribs were just hurting from the fall and I was crying, the paramedics response to me crying was ' I don't know why your crying you don't have injuries ' which I found so rude! And while I was crying in pain they were sitting down having a right old laugh about how girls can't deal with pain and it made me feel really uncomfortable, all I wanted to do was get away from them! And it shouldn't be like that at all? They got really miserable when the police told them to take me home which was only a 2 min drive down the road, they didn't even drive me to my house they dropped me on the corner of the street on the road before mine and said ' your lucky we even took you this far, come on get going ' then they threw my shoes to me and drove off. I can't believe how badly I've been treated. This is not the way it should be, I'm scared to even call an ambulance now because the question in my head is ... ' well do they even want to help me ? '

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 13 August 2017

East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust replied on 15 August 2017

I am sorry that you have had cause to raise concerns about East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to investigate the concerns you have raised and would be grateful if could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and the location we attended so that we can track the staff involved and begin an investigation if you would like us to do so. Could you please quote MB28, I will then be able to link this feedback to your email.

I hope you are on the road to recovery.