Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

01536 410141 St. Marys Hospital, 77 London Road , Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7PW

bradisrecovering reviewed Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

However the positive outweigh the negative

Northamptonshire CAMHS overall provide a great service, however, they seem to be very pushed for staff and resources. The main thing they lack is consultants, psychiatrists seem to be like gold dust in Northamptonshire CAMHS, There is an awfully long waiting list to be seen by a CAMHS Consultant.
However the positive outweigh the negative, they are always keeping up with the modern world, for instance, they have recently released CAMHS live, where you are able to talk to trained mental health professionals online,

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017 using Care Opinion

Patient Advice and Liaison Service Officer, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, I’m pleased to hear you feel that CAMHS provide a great service. I will be sure the pass on your comments to the service area.
Kind regards Patient Advice and Liaison Service Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 0800 917 8504
[pals@nhft.nhs.uk](mailto:pals@nhft.nhs.uk)

Anonymous gave Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 3 stars

physio service

very helpful staff and make the group sessions enjoyable with upbeat attitude. definitely the one thing that has helped strengthen muscles and am very grateful to them for all their help.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 18 January 2017

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 13 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, I’m pleased you have had a positive experience with the Physiotherapy Team. I will make sure that this is shared with the team.

Charlotte Gordon
PALS Officer

Andrea newman reviewed Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Physio therapy unit

I dislocated my elbow on the 23rd July i had 4 appointments, my first appointment i was scared it would dislocate again, scared to move my arm, the specialist put my mind at rest,with their help and care i have just been discharged after my 4th visit, thank-you so much for all help and great care. Andrea Newman

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 20 October 2016

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 05 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it’s good to hear that you have had such a positive experience. I will ensure that this is fed back to the team.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service

Linda Dinsdale reviewed Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Hand Therapy and Physio Therapy departments

Having visited hand therapy outpatients with grandson for 15 months I have to say the service, knowledge, co-operation of the staff is excellent with clean therapy rooms.Highly recommend this department. Have also been visiting the physio therapy outpatients department who have also provided an excellent friendly service and again would recommend,

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 23 August 2016

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 05 September 2017

Patient Advice and Liaison Service

Babs gave Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Amazing service and care

My husband recently died of cancer. In January 2015 he had a major operation for bile duct cancer this turned out to be bile duct plus gall bladder plus liver cancer.after op all was well until for six months. Then symtoms returned and on Dec 3rd we were told that it had spread to abdomen, pelvis and returned to liver. January 6th we were told it was inoperable. From then on palliative was the only option. The help we had from district nurses, Macmillan nurses and our own surgery was second to none. I know lots of people complain about the NHS but I have seen nothing but praise for the excellent care from all involved particularly the district nurses, they visited us day and fnight every single day until he died on January 31st and from the bottom of my heart on behalf of myself and family I want to say thank you for your kindness, sensitivity, care and support, they helped us through an incredibly difficult time. So I would ask all those detractors of the NHS to think very carefully before you criticise this wonderful service.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 06 February 2016

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 08 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I’m sorry to about your loss.

I will feedback to the different teams about the care that has been delivered, its lovely to hear that staff have been so supportive.

James Allan
PALS Manager
01536 452070

Anonymous reviewed Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Efficient clinic

I recently visited clinic at the Nuffield Diagnostic and was pleasantly surprised by how efficient and friendly the clinic was. My appointment was on time, the staff were friendly and helpful.

I couldn't have asked for more.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 14 January 2016

Patient Advice and Liaison Service Officer, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust replied on 11 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it’s nice to hear that you have had such a positive experience. I will ensure that this is fed back to the team.
Charlotte Gordon